• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Roller

Smash Legend
I'll give you $100 to ditch them
...Stop giving away hundreds of dollars. You're making me feel poor.

And I will accept any drinking showdown. Roller, Gio and I will do drinking teams. All of you should know by now that Michigan is unrivaled in alcoholism.

:yeahboi:
We should do this teams drinking MM with some unfortunate group at Apex.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I can team with Hades and you can team with FAE :o I already asked FAE and I don't want to leave him either alone or to team with Yoshi either. Pit and Yoshi and Wario and Yoshi seem to work well with eachother from experience and I know him better too than both you and FAE. If Lucas OR Shiek have to work with Yoshi that'd be hard I think because neither cover eachother well.

double penguin ..........................

I dont know how Lucas and DK/Shiek work with eachother, though... I'm the only one with an absorbable projectile in the bunch...

Our characters wouldn't work out at all to the point of itdbe stupid to even enter as that team.

That goes for both hades and fae

:phone:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Ill bring jumanji or spy alley

Any chanllengers?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
GOD ****ING DAMN IT! I ****ING KNEW IT
Legan bailed on me.

Krystedez, please take me :'(

If not I can team with hadesblade I guess but id really rather not do sheik yoshi

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I can team with Hades and you can team with FAE :o I already asked FAE and I don't want to leave him either alone or to team with Yoshi either. Pit and Yoshi and Wario and Yoshi seem to work well with eachother from experience and I know him better too than both you and FAE. If Lucas OR Shiek have to work with Yoshi that'd be hard I think because neither cover eachother well.

double penguin ..........................

I dont know how Lucas and DK/Shiek work with eachother, though... I'm the only one with an absorbable projectile in the bunch...

Errrg

BLAAAH LET ME THINK >:/

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
How the **** did my edit turn into a post that got inserted at 1:00????

Krys, see one of my above posts, somehow my phone went crazy and turned a post into an edit

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I see it now. thinking still

cuz like... I hate that I can team with just about anyone. I shoulda let you know I could come a long time ago and we coulda been set.

You think FAE would be up to team with Hades?

EDIT: I just informed FAE about it, I hope he doesnt mind, because I really wanted to team with his Lucas it's really good, but at the same time you're riding me down there is justification enough for me to want to team, plus I know you're a good partner in dubz.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Hey Steep and Hilt I will be here but it will be during the last minute entry sorry I have to take care of something if I don't make it in time sorry Steep :(

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
shes working, i guess. trust me ive asked everyone

Honestly it's true. I have to work Fri-Tues, then get Wed off for my birthday. I really want to go but I'd be poor and have no way to afford it...

steep

Smash Lord
@Joshkip - Ok. Well would you want me to find another partner if you aren't there? Or should I just wait for you? I would enjoy teaming with you, so I wouldn't mind waiting.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Lain is/was the reason MI showed up late. Last minute bailing was always prevalent in most MI smashers. There's still plenty of time for two people to double decide that they don't want to go anymore.

Also need a teammate. May as well throw it out there.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yeah *****es get your MI facts straight or gtfo.

We'll be there.

WITH the ****.

:yeahboi:

Clowsui, is my little Asian *****. Good looks on helping us get there.

Top Bottom