• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

clowsui

Smash Legend
so it sounds like a super cop-out but if anyone has a laptop with tio and would like to help us out, we'd really appreciate it if we could use it for the duration of the tournament.

we already have one computer w/ tio as a reference, but this tournament is going to be a lot more efficient with two (if hilt and i are right).

who's up to help out?

Roller

Smash Legend
oh and get back to me on fb roller
We aren't friends on fb tho. ;;

I'll just add you now. And if I can find Lain at his job then I should know ~11ish.
so it sounds like a super cop-out but if anyone has a laptop with tio and would like to help us out, we'd really appreciate it if we could use it for the duration of the tournament.

we already have one computer w/ tio as a reference, but this tournament is going to be a lot more efficient with two (if hilt and i are right).

who's up to help out?
I have a pc with Tio. It can be a little slow at times, but it worked just fine for The Big House..

Let me know if you need mine. Least I could do for you helping us to get there.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Okay I'm flying to this with Seagull, anyone good who wants to team with the best MK in MD hit me up. Yes, I did make Omni quit.

:017:

steep

Smash Lord
@kipster - Awesome. Can't wait to team with you! btw, who you gonna be using in our teams games?
@Tech - Hey man you gotta at least play me! Even if it's not our MM! Since last time (SiiS) I missed you and it was your bday AND I want to play our MM.

EDIT: I'll be bringing some extra $$ for MM's so hit me up if you wanna play my :mario2: / :luigi2:

Tmacc

Smash Lord
@kipster - Awesome. Can't wait to team with you! btw, who you gonna be using in our teams games?
@Tech - Hey man you gotta at least play me! Even if it's not our MM! Since last time (SiiS) I missed you and it was your bday AND I want to play our MM.

EDIT: I'll be bringing some extra $$ for MM's so hit me up if you wanna play my :mario2: / :luigi2:
I'll hit you up at the venue and MM you!

steep

Smash Lord
@kipster - We can try all four character combinations and see what we like best.
@Tmacc - Awesome! I can do $1-$3 usually probably and I can use :mario2: and/or :luigi2:
@Kassandra - I want to play you. Friendly/MM or whatever but we haven't played in forever!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Well at least MM me cause I never come to the MW :awesome:.

I hate lifestyle condoms. Used them twice and they broke both times -____-.

:018:
Trojans are more expensive. And I save my money for food and liquor. :grimer:
Dat Trojan Ecstacy tho? Only the best for the foreigners. Can't be tryna smang with common protection.

Good investment Roller. L

Tmacc

Smash Lord
you're taking bpow right? he has my tv
Oh. Yeah if he brings it I suppose I am lol.
My car fits 5 and we already have 5 though...but I also have a huge trunk, and if he brings the tv it would probably fit in there.

:phone:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Oh. Yeah if he brings it I suppose I am lol.
My car fits 5 and we already have 5 though...but I also have a huge trunk, and if he brings the tv it would probably fit in there.

text me if he is because I'm about to head out on the road and we need to know before we pick up hades

D

Deleted member

So...Solecalibur is johning out of this, so I'll be coming here alone on the bus. I'll need somebody to pick me up from the greyhound station in cinci if it's not too much trouble.

Also, I need a place to stay on Saturday night, but nobody has responded to my posts about it...:(

Please. It will shave money off the price of your hotel room.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Is this going to have some MvC or UMvC action at all? I can bring an Xbox disc for UMvC if anyone has an xbox to play on, but I dont have my own controller :(

Aposl

Smash Ace
so imma be here and I will accept all MM's. Leggo! (I main PT, so this is like free monies ;) )

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
@kipster - We can try all four character combinations and see what we like best.
@Tmacc - Awesome! I can do $1-$3 usually probably and I can use :mario2: and/or :luigi2:
@Kassandra - I want to play you. Friendly/MM or whatever but we haven't played in forever!
Sonic and Mario team is sooooo lolz its us playing keep away from the other team for 8 minutes straight.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Hype for the Crew Battle, and hype to see the God Kai Family once more.

It might be the last time I see some of you for a long time, so imma be getting tons of pictures with everyone here!

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
So...Solecalibur is johning out of this, so I'll be coming here alone on the bus. I'll need somebody to pick me up from the greyhound station in cinci if it's not too much trouble.

Also, I need a place to stay on Saturday night, but nobody has responded to my posts about it...:(

Please. It will shave money off the price of your hotel room.
PM Sombra (OldAnthem23 or something to that effect on here).

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
wish me luck driving there..>_>. havent even had my license for a month yet and making a 4 hour trip wooooo -_-. see you all there in the morning if i dont crash..lol or get pulled over..again

Top Bottom