• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I forgot how good logic and lie were.

Good job representing MD/VA.. Seagull and Pink Fresh get an okay. :)

:phone:
I'll be the first to say that Logic was getting mad luck through this whole thing bro, I mean maybe it was actually bad luck for his opponents but either way lmao. I was a clear stock lead, someone else was a clear stock lead on him, etc etc...

Next time Logic. Next time :awesome: no johns I'll just aggro the eff outta you next time since I played so gay to try that strat out. IT WORKED DIDNT IT?! until I eff'd up and didn't refresh my wings lmao. how did you know?! XD (pops down, throws purple, LOOK ITS EVEN AGAIN! Me: FUUUUUUUUUUU)

King~

Smash Champion

Attention cinci smashers

I left my wii at the venue, and it was closed when I went back today. Can one of you grab that for me, and let me know so we can work out getting it shipped to me, I'd like the play skyward sword lol

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
I'll be the first to say that Logic was getting mad luck through this whole thing bro, I mean maybe it was actually bad luck for his opponents but either way lmao. I was a clear stock lead, someone else was a clear stock lead on him, etc etc...

Next time Logic. Next time :awesome: no johns I'll just aggro the eff outta you next time since I played so gay to try that strat out. IT WORKED DIDNT IT?! until I eff'd up and didn't refresh my wings lmao. how did you know?! XD (pops down, throws purple, LOOK ITS EVEN AGAIN! Me: FUUUUUUUUUUU)
i call those reads :D like when i spiked your waft ;)

you referring too lain with the stock ahead?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Soooo, no johns, but I legit almost died in the bathroom at this thing. I wasn't able to play any of my MM's because of this, so yeah. I talked to Hilt about our MM at the venue, but everyone else, I'll play you next time I see you.
Yeah, like I said, there was no way I would be able to play either, haha. I didn't play a single game all day Saturday XD

MJG

Smash Hero
im bad at this game with no shot of getting better. doesnt mean i cant poke at what i see

if yall have a problem with having bad luck with a bad game that is bad and is notorious for having a huge amount of luck involved, perhaps you should quit -aimed at everyone in kansas-. lord knows im considering spending my time with other things

im sorry all the bs happened to you guys, but in the end **** happens, move on and aim to get better
This would make sense if we posted ANYWHERE on smashboards. We went to the Tournament and had fun. Please tell me when anyone from Kansas complained. I'm not sure where you got the random idea to try and trash your own state. Anyways, I'm done with it. I hope you find someone else to ask for help...

Anyways, shoutouts when a result thread pops up

NO-IDea

Smash Lord

This is hilariously ironic. I consider luck being "oh, I tripped and lost all momentum/a stock/received damage."

If that's not the case ... it wasn't luck. Technical error perhaps.

On the other hand, Logic has terrible luck with tripping. So... I don't see how Logic was lucky >.>

hunger!

Smash Champion
Was fun ohio. i will never again be in your state cause yall gay as ****. might do SO's in results thread.

TubularTeddy 7th? What a beast.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Why people talking about bracket?

We all know everyone only cared about that crew battle!
man, me and apostle were more hyped for yall's silent crew battle then your entire region, step it up! btw, still salty yall wouldn't put me in the crew battle MID WEST-EAST...EAST!

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Damn Roller.

Auspher, don't get sucked into the loop yo'. I know you're disappointed and pro'lly upset, but that's what trolls feed on.

clowsui

Smash Legend
soonest full results will come up is wed. jesse doesn't go in until then :( i'll just use wtp's posts for the incomplete results so that ppl can make s/o's

What's The Point

Smash Master
[collapse=Doubles]1: Bombs and Bairs (Kain + MJG) ($264.00)
2: L^2 ($132.00)
3: Seagull + Fino ($44.00)
4: Shugo + Lain
5: chubbbbbbpow (Bpow + Domo)
5: Boom Bam Bop Badabopboom Bop... OOHHHH (Y.b.M. + Infern)
7: Calamity (Zeton + Clel)
7: Kassandra + Mister Eric
9: If Her Feet Don't Touch the Ground, Cut the Legs off the Chair (Sago + Hunger)
9: Judo + Kel
9: Hadesblade + Fizzle
9: Krystedez + FAE
13: Tmacc + Hylian
13: Lumi + Sneaky
13: Rush Hour 5 (Tech Chase + clowsui)
13: Jinx + SP
17: Kill Power not Included (Steep + Jkip)
17: Kawaii Teco Tacos de ~geso (Jungle is Mad) (Xiivi + Red Ryu)
17: OSWGKTA (Eagleye + Excel)
17: **** *****es, Get Money (Champ + Capem)
17: Low Tier Fresh (DLA + Pink Fresh)
17: Legan wastes magnums (Legan + Ripple)
17: Links + Blue
17: bye
[/collapse]

[collapse=Singles]
1: Lie
2: Logic
3: Fino
4: Kain
5: Lain
5: Krystedez
7: Shugo
7: Tubular Teddy
9: Judo
9: MJG
9: Seagull
9: Infern
13: Zeton
13: Pink Fresh
13: FAE
13: Sago
17: Blue Rogue
17: Clel
17: Domo
17: Kel
17: DLA
17: Near
17: Ba-pow
17: Warfie
25: Ripple
25: Capem
25: Sorasin
25: Legan
25: DtJ LadiesBlade
25: Hylian
25: Y.b.M.
25: Oro
33: Mister Eric
33: Roller
33: Aposl
33: Sneaky Tako
33: Frank Rizzle
33: Capem
33: Zwarm
33: Kero
41: WTP
41: Tmacc
41: KassandraNova
41: Ralph Cecil
41: Champ
41: Shadow Phoenix
41: Jinx
41: Links
49: Radium
49: DtJ Ricardo el Defrientes III Esq of Camelot
49: Tech Chase
49: Red Ryu
49: Steep
49: King
49: Quivo
49: Hael Phael
57: Clowsui
57: Excel
57: DtJ Messy Melons
57: EagleEye
57: Nomad
57: Player 2
57: DtjxKoJ The Composer
57: Xiivi
65: King of Hoboz
65: Moose
65: Earl
[/collapse]

Everything below 25th isn't accurate since all the pools weren't filled out in the tio file I had. I gave all the people who were in bracket 2-0s then just filled out the other results vaguely.

Top Bottom