• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

steep

Smash Lord
@Tech Chase - our MM was Mario vs D3 $5. If you want to change it you can. And, if you don't mind I'd like to do best 3/5 instead of 2/3. But it's all up to you!

@Kassandra - I am ok with either a $2 MM or friendlies. Or both. :p

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yo, Just for quick Clarification... Kain is going right...? And what about Tkbro

Side Note: If ya'll tryna go out to the club tomorrow... I'm down... I wasn't at first... but I got me a bottle on deck... we can do it big, you know how The God Kais do it...

steep

Smash Lord
Awesome Technical_Chase. I look forward to playing you. Also, can we record these please? :D

@Pink Fresh - can we play some friendlies or a MM?

Also, @Kain - can we play some friendlies? You stomped me at our pools games last time, so I would love some advice from you.

steep

Smash Lord
Awesome Tech. And @Pink Fresh - I would rather play friendlies, but we can make it a small MM if you want too.

D

Deleted member

Is Sombra actually looking for people to room with him, Lumi? He never asked for that in this thread...

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Pk did you ever play mother 3? I remember telling you to play it lmao

:phone:
Wait. Pk = Me!? if so, nope. lol
Awesome Tech. And @Pink Fresh - I would rather play friendlies, but we can make it a small MM if you want too.
Friendlies are fine. Shouldn't be hard to spot me.
man all of a sudden all the cool MD cats are going. wish i could come soooo bad now D:
Needs more Samus dittos.
Pink Fresh: Holla @ ya boy this weekend and let's get a few games in.

:yeahboi:

Kay.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hey Ohio, I expect to see some work being done tomorrow : P Especially NEOH!!!
Good luck everyone and have fun!!!~

D

Deleted member

I'm prettttyyyyy sure he did lol.
He posted looking for friendlies...

Nobody else is seriously going to let me room with them? :(

It's pretty stupid that I won't be able to come to this tournament now for that reason alone.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Itsa me krys on eagles phone were like two and a half hours from wangstons

EDIT: This is Eagle f'realz this time, but we're getting something to eat for a bit at this pizza place.

D

Deleted member

Yep. Left in the dust, but what else is new?

Have fun, guys. Thanks for being a big help to me.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ Offering people an incentive to house you(cash, snacks, pot etc) usually increases your success rate. I didn't see you do that. Also there usually isn't too much housing these days for Cinci tournaments and I'm not sure how many got rooms considering this was a one day affair.

Still, sorry to see you won't be able to attend this. :(

D

Deleted member

@Tech_chase: Well, you missed it. Of course I offered money. Do you honestly think I would beg to stay for free? I'm an honest person, but apparently nobody thinks that. Good to know.

So...Solecalibur is johning out of this, so I'll be coming here alone on the bus. I'll need somebody to pick me up from the greyhound station in cinci if it's not too much trouble.

Also, I need a place to stay on Saturday night, but nobody has responded to my posts about it...:(

Please. It will shave money off the price of your hotel room.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yep. Left in the dust, but what else is new?

Have fun, guys. Thanks for being a big help to me.
I'm really sorry, Auspher.
This saddens me.

This community is supposed to help each other out.

---------------------------

Good luck to everyone today.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
kansas taking three of the top four, calling it now. kansas gonna make money and take names
There's no way they'll take top 25. Kansas is Trash Tier. since they play Mario Party over SSBB

Edit: @Technical_Chase: There is no Midwest Unity. Every scrub for themselves.

wangston

Smash Lord
So everyone just left my place. They will be there in a hour and a half. It was nice having everyone over and playing a little.

Sorry I can't make it.

Some one better host a tourney in Dec before I go back to college, or no more wang until may.

Top Bottom