• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Kel

Smash Master
I have a serious question.

Are the god kais going to be seeded as if they were a real crew? If they are, I may not come.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Seeding all of the god kais as a crew would be extremely unfair for everyone.

I don't think they would really do that LOL.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
DRAG YINK HERE!!!! I KNOW ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN, BUT DO IT! She can complain a bunch of how my Ness is getting too aggro. xP

clowsui

Smash Legend
I have a serious question.

Are the god kais going to be seeded as if they were a real crew? If they are, I may not come.
No. The only God Kais I will seed as a crew are Y.b.M. and Infern, as they are the only co-regional crew members.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Why does Hadesblade still need a partner? Did you people not see what he's capable of in teams? Hop on that shiz.

:phone:

Tmacc

Smash Lord
dont think there is room in todds car

Yes there is, as long as you mean for you.

It's me, you, Jordan, Rauleen, and FAE.

Also, someone team with Hades. He's awesome in teams...I would (we got 5th at the last SiiS), but I've been planning to team with Jordan for awhile lol

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Yes there is, as long as you mean for you.

It's me, you, Jordan, Rauleen, and FAE.

Also, someone team with Hades. He's awesome in teams...I would (we got 5th at the last SiiS), but I've been planning to team with Jordan for awhile lol

If you, BPow, bring that TV, *gets happy for having 2 setups at Rip's apartment for smashfests*

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Hey guys, I remember this one time, meaning basically my whole life, that I didn't consume any alcoholic beverage, because I'm only 18. It was awesome.

*partially regrets not drinking in Germany, 'cause ppl can legally drink at 16 there...*

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL @ Gifts get that **** out of here. 5 O Clock is sewer water.

And I will accept any drinking showdown. Roller, Gio and I will do drinking teams. All of you should know by now that Michigan is unrivaled in alcoholism.

:yeahboi:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
sry, can't come, live streaming something else on that date. Didn't realize it :/

Top Bottom