• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
You're not going to carry out any of those MMs during tournament, FYI.

Have fun finding time. Fino will be in bracket for a long time, I suspect.
Yeah, I'm sorta expecting such a thing to happen. xP and I know Fino will make it far. (I'm highly doubting I'll make it far in bracket xP) But iff we find free time, it'll go down.

@Krys, you know, Ness' got a godly magnet too. Them wind-boxes are too under-rated, broski.

M@v

Subarashii!
If only this was in north East Ohio, I could probably go.

I get back into pittsburgh the day before, and ill be way too exhausted to go on another road trip the next day :3

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I know it seems random, but I want a partner for this.

tbh, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it but my step father has business here and I'm going to spend the next week or so here until the end of Thanksgiving with him.

clowsui

Smash Legend
JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW:

Jesse (owner of the Arcade) just told me that everyone is free to come to the arcade on Sunday for 0 extra charge and play casuals. This is a great opportunity for you to get more bang for your buck and play some more Smash with out of staters or simply enjoy the arcade and what it has to offer. I myself won't be there, though - again, I just thought people would appreciate this opportunity.

This event remains a one day event, as promised + planned. There's no real reason for it to be two days at this point, given that we're not looking at any attendance >100.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I hate you for all of your disaster averil lolll.

Alsoooooooooooooooo, uhmmmmm...ok so who from NEOH (that is actually IN NEOH) is driving down to this? KB isnt going, loki is oos, rikku/jiffy can't/dont want to go. And i kindaaaa rather not drive 3 and a half hours by myself, plus i'd probably have a panic attack doing so on the way there. Lemme know please, i'll at least drive to your place and go from there with you guys (if there's room).

RESPOND ASAP PLZ KTHX <3.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
im pretty sure sole/auspher are in OUGA. i could go with links/blue though if possible. how do i contact him the fastest/easiest?

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
welppp no one from NEOH is going pretty much lol so idk what my chances are for coming to this anymore.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
With shugo possibly not coming, I wonder who's gonna win this

:phone:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
So

I got a team mate

I got a crew

I get to play a crew battle maybe :x

AND I get a ride to this !@#$.

I'm effin' HYPED.

Accepting mm's with my wario against key matchups :dedede:, :yoshi2:, :ganondorf:, :zerosuitsamus:, :kirby2:, some others, just ask.

Accepting mm's with my pit against anyone!

Any amount between 1-10~ But I can't do many 10s unless I end up winning a couple first LMAO

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
So

I got a team mate

I got a crew

I get to play a crew battle maybe :x

AND I get a ride to this !@#$.

I'm effin' HYPED.

Accepting mm's with my wario against key matchups :dedede:, :yoshi2:, :ganondorf:, :zerosuitsamus:, :kirby2:, some others, just ask.

Accepting mm's with my pit against anyone!

Any amount between 1-10~ But I can't do many 10s unless I end up winning a couple first LMAO
You've joined the dark side...

KNEES ASSEMBLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

:falcon:

Top Bottom