• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Press Conference:

After talking it over with my coach and family and weighing all of my options, I've decided to withhold from entering my name into the draft.

I still have a lot of development I can do as a player before I take my game to the next level. I'd like to thank my friends, family, and fans for supporting me through this difficult decision. I feel that with another season of hard work, God willing, I'll be ready for the next level. Until that day comes, I'll be doing everything I can to make my dream of going pro come true.

MJG

Smash Hero
if you wanna have a grudge crews match isnt it about winning? And imo clel would take out all the other non ks ppl in the crew list for a starting spot. Maybe not hylian though he legit. Nicole aint coming. Didnt know hunger still played and yea. Im sayn if you want my spot mm me for it. But i will body you. Be warned
lmfao

hype!

What's The Point

Smash Master

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I think my list is pretty solid. I know how most of the players play. If Krys ends up coming I'll put him on the starting line up, but we'll deal with that accordingly. I don't want to leave anyone out but I do want our region to represented in the best way possible.
If you help coach me I could join.

I don't mean the crew battle.

TBO is dead.

I don't do clubs though :troll:

>implying I'm worthy.

EDIT: Confirming with Ripple, I wanna go, I will pay gas money just like I said bro, hit me up you have my number and if not I'll give it to you before the weekend.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Apparently it is a curse to team with me i think this is seriously the 5th time in a row where my designated partner couldn't make it -_-.

Whatevs, me and lain got this.

Inb4hedoesn'tgo </3.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Smile is still going, but he'd be coming from Greenup with someone new that's trying to get into the competitive scene. The rest of Greenup isn't, but I was potentially going to be in Louisville Friday, & Saturday.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
100% Deconfirmed. Have fun gentlemen.

@ Oreo: Try getting rid of a nickname like Juu, or having friends call you that in public at a restaurant. As cool as I think my Melee tag is, I doubt Nisemono would catch on either.

... Plus Juu is easier to remember (and say) for people than my actual name. Go figure.

:phone:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
take the green-ness out of your name. people won't know you changed your name

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Who do you play? I'm waiting to see if Tech Chase is teaming with BPow or not.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
wait wait wait,

if tech teams with bpow, then maybe eagle could team with Legan (ZSS/Ness anyone?!) and then I could team with krys because I like teaming with warios

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Here we go~ musical partners, just don't sit on my god damn lap.

Let me know you guys how you plan it~

BTW I use Wario/Pit/Mario in doubles. My mario is actually spot on with gimps in doubles but terrible at saving my partner obviously like Wario and Pit.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ Hey baby you can sit on my lap for this one if you want......

:awesome:

Okay, now that I've gotten my random act of blatant homosexuality out of the way for today, still waiting on Bpow? He hasn't been online since Skyrim came out....coincidence? Probably not. lmao.

Damn, I didn't know so many good people were still partnerless lol

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Okay..... Hmmmm...... I really liked Legan's ZSS, and everyone knows the ****-team of Shaky and NickRiddle.....

But tech chase and D3........

*decisions*

EDIT: I did ask you initially, Tech Chase. You still down?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Well

Ripple + Legan was already a decision made, and unless he can get you (Eagle) to team with him I won't be able to team with Rip.

T_C is eyeing me in more than one way >_>

I mean I can deal either way. I just dont want to eff up someone else's chances to play doubles so it's w/e lol.

EDIT: Hael I'm def. teamin with Ripple if he ends up not teamin with Legan. I mean if Kero doesnt come and I am partnerless after Ripple then totally you're on my list.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
@Tech, KK, sounds good. xD

We'll make D3 + Ness work. I love when I've got a good dubz partner. xD

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Dude! 9000 posts!!!!!

Next post for you is over 9000!!!!!!

Key to winning is that we can both kill really well. xD Ness' BThrow, BAir, UAir... your BAir, FAir, (smashes, if given the right situation)... and the fact that we can set up pretty easily into each other's kill moves is awesome.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Well, you only get one of these so....

Also we should aim/skype or something and discuss tactics.

Wow, I'm really at over 9k psts already? Jesus Christ.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
kayo.

Skype is kdill893 (I'm not using my "Eagleye893" one anymore, 'cause I don't think it matters)
AIM is eagl3n1gm4

Either one will work, but this Monday and Tuesday I've got tests so I might not be available to talk until Wednesday (our "Smashfest" day with people in the area)

Top Bottom