• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yo, Will there be recorded set ups. Cause I would like some recent tournament footage of me on the internet...Especially with my ZSS.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I will record stuff and upload it in a timely manner this time as long as people give me worthwhile

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I will record stuff and upload it in a timely manner this time as long as people give me worthwhile
Still need to upload some of those fwiendwies.... xD If you don't want to though, it doesn't matter too much.

EDIT: @Fino, I would like for the $MMs b/w your Marth and my Ness as well as your Oli vs. my Ness to be recorded/uploaded.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Thats fine Ripple, I'm patient.

Also, If anyone would like to Money match me, I'm down...
Depending on my mood I'll do friendly's.
And I'm always down for being a coach if you ask for it...

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Thats fine Ripple, I'm patient.

Also, If anyone would like to Money match me, I'm down...
Depending on my mood I'll do friendly's.
And I'm always down for being a coach if you ask for it...
You play Kirby, right? I tried picking him up as a second a long time ago, but I sorta gave up on it. I'd like some friendlies with you, if that'd be aight. xD

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

DLA isnt going so....I'm partnerless :( I was really looking forward to teaming with him again.

So yeah....I need a partner. My D3 is legit in double, check my previous results. :D .Preferred partners are :metaknight: :wario: :gw: :peach:. Open to others though.

Also King Beef, we haven't played since I "leveled up". I want to MM you. Oh **** youre not going.

I have been *********** yet again.

:phone:

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

DLA isnt going so....I'm partnerless :( I was really looking forward to teaming with him again.

So yeah....I need a partner. My D3 is legit in double, check my previous results. :D .Preferred partners are :metaknight: :wario: :gw: :peach:. Open to others though.

Also King Beef, we haven't played since I "leveled up". I want to MM you. Oh **** youre not going.

Team with Eagleye. He's good.

ZTD | TECHnology

^ Thank you for telling me that. I have messaged him, and I'll wait for his reply. If he has a partner, or just isn't interested then I will just have to wing it and cruise the thread. If anyone is interested, give me a shout though. Consider me partnerless still.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
3 people need a teammate now.

let the salt rain down

clowsui

Smash Legend
1. clowsui
2. DtJ Hilt
3. KoJ|KassandraNova
4. GK|Infern Angelis
5. GK|MJG
6. Technical_Chase
7. What's The Point
8. Ralph Cecil
9. Gio
10. KoJ|Oreo (Excel)
11. Oro?!
12. Krystedez
13. Warfie
14. ShadowPhoenix951
15. Sombra
16. Sombra's pal
17. KP|Hael Phael
18. TheGreatMuldini
19. Roller
20. GK|Judo
21. Kel
22. KoJ|Luminoth64
23. RedRyu
24. BPow
25. Champ
26. Radium88
27. GK|Fizzle
28. GK|Blue Rogue
29. Tmacc
30. GK|Mister Eric
31. lain
32. King Yoshi
33. GK|Shugo
34. Fino
35. GK|Legan
36. GK|Y.b.M.
37. Zwarm
38. Sago
39. KP|Kero
40. Kain
41. Hylian
42. Cameron
43. Domo
44. Zeton
45. LoZ
46. Melons (Avenger)
47. Steel Samurai
48. KoJ|Sorasin
49. Sneakytako
50. ForwardAirRage
51. Smile
52. KoJ|Hadesblade
53. DtJ Th3 Composer
54. Coop
55. GK|Quivo
56. KoJ| DtJ Dr. Squid
57. Seagullman
58. Links24
59. Auspher
60. Hunger
61. Kamon
62. Ripple
63. Capem
64. Notstevie
65. Notstevie roomie 1
66. Notstevie roomie 2
67. Notstevie roomie 3
68. Notstevie roomie 4
69. Crash
70. Paladin
71. Kirikou Rung
72. Moose
73. Coop
74. Steep
75. Wangston
76. King of Hoboz
77. Clel
78. Scythe
79. Solecalibur
80. Eagleeye
81. Tutu
82. Nope (?)

UMvC3 side tournament pending, it'll be run by Steel Samurai if so. PS3, $5 entry.
Auspher + Sole Sombra's looking for roomies iirc

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146

Hey, dudebro TechChase. D3 is one of my favorite pplz to team with, Especially b/c of the DThrow and the random WaddleDoos which heal me for a ton.

If you haven't got a partner already, I WOULD LOVE TO TEAM WITH YOU!

EDIT: If you do find a partner or just don't feel comfortable teaming with me, it's aight.
If so, anyone?!?!?
EDIT2: @ Clowsui, I'm for sure coming, so put me on the attendee list.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'd like to team with BPOW sometime, maybe next event if he's down.

@ Tech- You should take Eagle's offer man. B-throw/D-throw to build up quick damage and lead into **** like Ness' b-throw and PKT2 for some lulzy fast kills, among other things.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I'd like to team with BPOW sometime, maybe next event if he's down.

@ Tech- You should take Eagle's offer man. B-throw/D-throw to build up quick damage and lead into **** like Ness' b-throw and PKT2 for some lulzy fast kills, among other things.
Not only that, but Ness DThrow can set up into a bunch of other things for D3 very well (DI-dependent). I've actually got a pretty good idea of teaming with D3. Also, A CHARACTER THAT CAN HELP IF I'M BEING GIMPED!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

@Fino, I hate Twinkies... too sugary.

ZTD | TECHnology

Well the way I see, I'll team with anyone around my skill level. I'll try anything once.Ness could be a good partner :) I'm interested, however I'm waiting on Bpow's response. If I just decide to change my mind on that or that does not work out, I'll be happy to team, Eagleeye.

ZTD | TECHnology

^ Gotta spread the sexy around. Besides, its not like I get to see these people all the time. Why WOULDNT you want to try teaming with different people? lol Gio we'll **** soon baby, I promise.

:yeahboi:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
TC, I still don't have a teammate, and I happen to play :peach: if you can't find a teammate. Sneaky never responded to me about double :rob: team. :(

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Well the way I see, I'll team with anyone around my skill level. I'll try anything once.Ness could be a good partner :) I'm interested, however I'm waiting on Bpow's response. If I just decide to change my mind on that or that does not work out, I'll be happy to team, Eagleeye.

Yeah, I'm betting BPOW will be able/willing to team with you. Just wanted to extend the offer in the case that things don't work out, which they will work between yous guys.

*mulls over some potential team tactics while waiting for you to receive BPOW's response*

EDIT: @Infern's post, I love you (no homo). That was epic.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I'll be holding a press conference at midnight in regards to my status for this tournament

Top Bottom