• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Nicole

Smash Champion
i cant go to this anymore...infinite sadness :C

the only day i can take the G.R.E. (which is a test that makes me be able to go to grad school) is november 19th. the last day that applications for grad school are accepted is december 1st. i would have looked into this stuff earlier but my life has been extremely stressful and *****ty as of late, so i was sort of focused on other things. but at least THAT's done with...not putting other people that don't appreciate me in front of my own needs anymore.

anyway, can't come to this which tooooootally sucks i wanted to see so many of you guys...

i would give my spot on the crew to hylian...cause like...ics are good to have on a crew. especially a crew that has to fight against shugo. idk just sum thoughts. plus me and him are both from missouri so it'll be like IM PRACTICALLY THERE!

Also, the wisdom of Ripple:
I didn't say I was good at doubles at all. I said I improved drastically from before. which is true, I'm still bad at dubs.
Challenge two top players to a $100 dollar doubles money match.
Be bad at doubles.

YOU'LL NEVER BE ON THE MW-W CREW :crying:

afk

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Be bad at doubles.

afk

do top players lose to random *** ZSS mains? :troll:

Dnyce

Smash Master
Also, the wisdom of Ripple:

Be bad at doubles.

afk
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Hylian is already on the list tho. Leave hoe
man now west is fuc- o wait
That means Tmacc, as the other Missourian, shall take her place and become a sub!

^.^

:phone:
guy Guy GUYS

Kansas 5 got this, no worries (I expect clel to yell "dang" everytime we shuffle loop)

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Nicole, you don't really know me, but I'm sorry you have to take the GRE. It's a sad thing--I've taken it. The English/Qualitative section saved me. I got into graduate school.. and now professors throw research papers at me like its something I can do overnight! Cost/Benefit, I suppose.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this! So, is anyone going to be staying in La Quinta Inn on Friday night? I should be there (with my friend). It would indeed be nice to smash some, if any of you are up for it!

~ Sombra ~

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
lol, MJG thinking I called myself a top player

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
attacking others? hardly

and I know you didn't call me a top player, you post clearly implied I called myself that, which I didn't

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Phil is trolling.

I agree with danny though, WOULD be funny to send in phil over jordan :awesome:

o ?
I'm still one of the better MW players, but like I said, I never called myself a top player

Dnyce

Smash Master
I'm still one of the better MW players, but like I said, I never called myself a top player
y u no win money consistently when u travel OoS?

Most of the people on that list can make that claim.... (can't speak for the non-ks players cept I know kain does ;o)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
y u no win money consistently when u travel OoS?

Most of the people on that list can make that claim.... (can't speak for the non-ks players cept I know kain does ;o)
I've only won money OOS. :troll: I live in IL, not MO

consistently? not yet, we'll see within the next few locals in chicago or MO or indy

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I lost to krys in 1st round losers.

same person MJG lost to. IDK how he lost first round

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The same way you lost first round.

Dnyce

Smash Master
But averil... all ganon mains secondary mk.... y'know... to cover their bad match-ups.

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

EDIT: cept breezy

shoutouts to breezy

come to this tournament and MM me if you name search :awesome:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
???

How am I trolling?

I said my work MIGHT let me go to this.

Essentially they might let me not work that weekend. If I get the Saturday, I'm going to get my Sunday covered too because people owe me. But Saturday is my programming event so I kinda have to be there unless they postpone it.

Less than 50/50, but yeah I'll know like on monday or tuesday.

Top Bottom