• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
So uh I wanna go to this now that clowsui reminded me but I don't have a ride planned or anything. :x

anyone got a carpool goin' with space? any indy guys wanna pick me up ? XP Ripple goin? etc. . .

steep

Smash Lord
@Eagleeye: I'd be cool just playing friendlies, but if you wanna make it a MM we can do $1 or something.
@Joshkip: I'm good to team. As long as you can handle my extreme plumberness. ;)
@Krys: I may be able to help you out. I'd have to check and see if I'll be in Muncie or Columbus next weekend though.

EDIT: Sorry Krystedez but I won't be able to go home to Columbus IN for that weekend so it would be an extra 2 hours on my driving time to pick you up from Indy (or extra 4 hours to pick you up from W Lafayette). Let me know if you absolutely can't get a ride from someone else though and maybe we'll talk. :) I DO want you to go to this, after all.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I can pick up 2 people. gas money plz.

btw, I took a look at that crew list. laughable I'm not mentioned and hylian is considering I outplace him currently.

unless he plans on practicing....

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Nah. I'll refrain from rage-fueled $MMs. Also, if what you say is true SRaptor, I'm looking to play people who I feel are either at or better than my skill-level so I can improve.

Okay, so in terms of $MMs,

Oro ($5)
Hades ($1 atm, might hike it up later)
steep (if so, how much?)
Seagull (?$)

Anyone else wanna challenge my garbo-Ness?
$5 is fine.

:018:

hunger!

Smash Champion
I can pick up 2 people. gas money plz.

btw, I took a look at that crew list. laughable I'm not mentioned and hylian is considering I outplace him currently.

unless he plans on practicing....
i dont practice. i havnt played this game in roughly 2 months and im on the list. u mad rip ;)

Jayford

Smash Lord
So I have to john out of this. Sorry guys :(. Long story short, this month ***** me financially. I had to put a security deposit down for my apartment next year, and then my computer broke last week. So that put me out $1000. So right now I am trying to scrounge up enough money to survive and pay for tuition next semester :(.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
IDK MW:W vs east will be pretty close. I bet we win though just barely.

if they take out ybm, they might have a chance

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ripple you are full of it.

That is all.

:phone:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
How did you come to this conclusion? LOL.
changing to sheik has made me improve more so than you'd think. especially in doubles.

ask anyone who teamed with me before, I was awful.

besides, I said good, not great

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
And then Ripple didn't make it out of his pool at Revenge... :yeahboi:
That would be me, if anything.

Ripple's good, broski. xP My Ness vs. his DK = DK WINS 100% OF THE TIME! He makes me cry. :'(

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Ripple you still have yet to place in dubs at something big and noteworthy. You lost to Zeton as Sheik in a -2 or -3 MU (Zeton is amazing tho). You teamed with Reflex and got 2nd -_-

Stop having such an ego it's not very becoming trust me >_> especially when your talking like your hot ****

Don't see much wrong with the crews list. Other than Arty and Sago prolly being on that's the only thing, KA is good and very underrated.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Dude, Sheik vs Zeton is hard.

And fox is so rare we never see them anyway. Tbh, some people think Sheik vs Wolf is still easy (and it's really not).

If I do end up at this, which is really unlikely, I might MM some people... idk.

Top Bottom