• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

steep

Smash Lord
Roller! Will you train my IC's some at this? I am picking them up as a pocket character. I'm getting decent at the CG…. but any advice would be appreciated.

Roller

Smash Legend
Roller! Will you train my IC's some at this? I am picking them up as a pocket character. I'm getting decent at the CG…. but any advice would be appreciated.
haha, that's how it starts. You pocket them. Then you realize they are better in all your original character's good/even matchups too. lol

But yeah, definitely. :popo:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I forget if I asked for a teammate already but I need one. I play MK + like 4 other characters in dubz, and I usually place top 3 in locals so ya.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hopin' on the bandwagon.

I need a teammate as well. I place Top 3 in all the local events as well.

DLA we should team again. I'm so much better than I was at SIIS4. My best partner is a pocket MK lol.

:phone:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Sounds good TC.

Picto's banned this time, we got this. Composer whyyyyy

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'll also need a teammate for this. I mainly play ROB, but I can also play Peach, though my Peach is better in singles than doubles, imo.

:phone:

Kel

Smash Master
I used to house people when I lived in Cincinnati. I just don't live there any more.

OS has some kind of obsession with chips. He should probably buy stock in Frito Lay

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Hey, I want to go this tourney, but I'm not driving that long and far (The crew was so drained last time), but willing to drive part way. if anyone is willing to give me a ride or allow me to ride part way with them I'd greatly appreciate it. Otherwise, I don't think I'll come to this one.

Edit: oh...and I need a teammate.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I have not been on this site in forever (like... a month, at least). Yeah, SP, I'm still game to team. And, Composer, I do want to collect on our money match!

In fact, I have plenty of money matches I need to reckon. So... yeah! I'm better now, I promise. I'm not free, at least.

At this moment, I will be coming with another person. We are probably going to get a hotel for Friday night, and leave Saturday night for home. I don't know how long I'll stay after the tournament, seeing as it's a three hour drive home. So, if you want to money match me, please hit me up as soon as you can. I'll make it easy to find me: I'll be wearing a hat with "Sombra" stitched into it!

I'll money match anyone! It's all experience to me!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Sombra I don't think we've ever been to the same tournament. Money match at this? Wanting to mm several people at this.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Hey, Ripple and Excel, are you guys going to this? If you are, could I potentially catch a ride with you guys?

Is Smash64 still in Ohio? I really wanna get some Ness on Ness action... but sadly, I never get to play the top Ness mains. :(

EDIT: IFF I come, I could be a pool captain. I like keeping track of my pools at local tournaments anyways. xD (NOTE: IFF, not at all certain I'm coming a.t.m.)

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Hey, Ripple and Excel, are you guys going to this? If you are, could I potentially catch a ride with you guys?

Is Smash64 still in Ohio? I really wanna get some Ness on Ness action... but sadly, I never get to play the top Ness mains. :(

EDIT: IFF I come, I could be a pool captain. I like keeping track of my pools at local tournaments anyways. xD (NOTE: IFF, not at all certain I'm coming a.t.m.)
No, 64's not there anymore.

:[

clowsui

Smash Legend
1. clowsui
2. DtJ Hilt
3. KoJ|KassandraNova
4. GK|Infern Angelis
5. GK|MJG
6. Technical_Chase
7. What's The Point
8. Ralph Cecil