• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I don't really want to use a hotel for a one day event, so MI will drive to the tournament and back on Saturday.
L2Travel.

"Hey guys, we need housing! We're all willing to chip in $5 and will pick up a few two liters for drinks and a bag of chips!"

person housing you gets $25 and some snacks

Roller

Smash Legend
OS, some of MI has classes/want to party on Friday, and half of us are going to a West MI tourney on Sunday. I think what we're doing works fine. Your method ****s over people's plans.

L2Getallthefacts.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Every tournament in Cinci for some time has been completely void of housing. The last time I remember anyone being housed was for SiiS 4 with Clowsui before he moved for college. Since then no one has offered or accepted housing for two SiiS and any tournaments in between.

There has been housing outside of Cincinnati, but then it's just splitting the travel over two days and overall more driving time.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm back at my parents' place lol. I might be housing Sago because he did me a solid and housed me and Chi when we were in IL, but anything else and I don't think my parents would agree

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Chi's parents didn't like us :(.

clowsui

Smash Legend
It's more like they didn't like that I was housing so many people that they didn't know for a video game tournament =(

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I want to do some $1-5 MMs here. So if anyone wants to do one, approach meh at the venue and ask me.

But also, if you read this, I want to do a $3-5 Jiggs/Falco MM Shugo. :troll: I just read the MU panel and I want to see why it's -3. XD Taking any other Jiggs/Falco MMs too if anyone else wants to!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Oh Lord...

It's pretty funny seeing Auspher mark his territory on one of the three or four people he likes around here.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Shugo
MJG
Kain
Nicole
Legan
King Beef
Blue Rogue
Judo
Judge
AlphaZealot
Quivo
Smash 64

I need opinions, in the room once you get a chance...

wangston

Smash Lord
Chi's parents didn't like us :(.
so i`m good for housing some people....... though i live an hour away from the venue. Pretty sure hilt wants me to house you guys. But its on the way.... i think.... :awesome: Last time (two years ago) st louis housed at my place, you can ask legan, metal man or future, it was epic.

Radium88

Smash Lord
so i`m good for housing some people....... though i live an hour away from the venue. Pretty sure hilt wants me to house you guys. But its on the way.... i think.... :awesome: Last time (two years ago) st louis housed at my place, you can ask legan, metal man or future, it was epic.
I have heard of this legend. I think we would appreciate Friday night housing but would it be too much trouble if some of us wanted to go out after the tournament? And if not, housing for Saturday night would be lovely as well.

Dnyce

Smash Master
I want to do some $1-5 MMs here. So if anyone wants to do one, approach meh at the venue and ask me.

But also, if you read this, I want to do a $3-5 Jiggs/Falco MM Shugo. :troll: I just read the MU panel and I want to see why it's -3. XD Taking any other Jiggs/Falco MMs too if anyone else wants to!
O... you should $3-5 MM me if you want to see why I think oli/jiggs is -4 (if you read that panel discussion yet) :awesome:

My girl Finnnnnno. What's good baby?
can't name search dat **** lol.

nm, u?
May or may not actually be at this, same as Keist. We'll see next month.
Come bich

clowsui

Smash Legend
This is true, will-yum is hardly reliable when it comes to these kinds of things -___-''

oh well.

SETUPS SETUPS SETUPS RAH RAH RAH

mystery announcement later this week!?

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Dnyce: Yeahhhhh I haven't read it, but I'm awful against Olimar even with my main and I definitely don't know ANYTHING about the Jiggs/Oli MU. >.> I'd imagine it's bad though.

SP: $5 sound good? :D

hunger!

Smash Champion
Just got ditched NEED A PARTNER
lolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololollolololol

Top Bottom