• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
So, I think there are still some money matches that I need to collect on:

Tech Chase--$1? I haven't played a good DeDeDe in a long time! (We were supposed to mm some time ago, actually).

Infern, my fellow Peruvian, money match for like, a dollar or two? Because, for real, I need some help with Snake--the scourge of my existence.

I'm not dropping a lot of money, mostly because I'll be on vacation the rest of the week, and I need the finances. Anyway, isn't it about the game?

So far, then:

Composer
Roller
Hilt

~ Sombra ~

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Tech, we should MM again too! $3 :wolf: / :dedede:? And maybe like.. $2 :diddy: / :dedede:?

Also, Sombra we NEED to either play or MM at this haha. I will most definitely be here.

I like how Infern MM's everyone but me.

:jigglypuff:

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good, Tech Chase! I look forward to our match. Like I've said before, I will make myself recognizable--my hat will have "Sombra" stitched in the back.

Lumi, we will play here. I promise. If you see me just chilling or something, get my attention and we'll play. I want to play as much as I can.

Ralph Cecil, we should play here too! It's been awhile!

So:

Composer, Hilt, Roller, Tech Chase, (maybe Infern)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Anyone wanna MM me at this? I'd prefer to play ROB/Peach, but I can play most characters in the game semi-competently, so make me an offer. :)

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
TC MM me. If you win I give you $5 if I win you have to MM Infern for $10.
All the MMs you do should have that rule on there :)

Ill MM Fino for $20 if TC and Roller MMs me for $10 each

Actually ill just wait till the day of the tournament. No one actually goes through with MMs when they plan it on here

MJG

Smash Hero
Exactly...I didn't know who more than half the people were who asked me to MM XD. That and no one came up to ask me to MM lol....so ima just MM @ the venue if yall want.

Still need a teammate :o

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Not really interested in normal mms but I will do random character and duelist money matches if anyone wants.

Top Bottom