• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

Dnyce

Smash Master
now accpteinga twenty doallar money matchs from anyone.

i aplys olimar buts aom willgn to experingament witlj icle climgebsers if you want.

nlol.olol.ol.olololol

ak
kasnas 5 Lshygue: :sshyingL :shygur: shyfur: :shyguy:

yes, goti t :shyguy:

3e6diy; room isdark i am not drunk forsure evnt though she had thhe she ... vrnm@ $20 anyone?

D

Deleted member

So what are the rooming situations looking like? I'll need to stay overnight on Saturday.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Fino it must suck that no one wants to $MM your dumb *** characters

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I'm probably gonna try and get a ride with Ripple and Excel.

Anyone wanna $MM one of the last remaining Ness mains in the MW?
I won't go anything above $5 unless I deem it NESSessary.

@Excel, would you accept a $MM with my Ness and his broken head? xD jk lol

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey Excel, let's money match!

How about $1? It should be fun!

My name is Sombra; I'll have the name stitched into a hat, so I'll be recognizable, haha!

~ Sombra ~

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
This is a general notice:

Everyone PLAY ME! Whether for money or just friendlies! I don't need money to be on the line to play my hardest--and I hope you don't either.

By the way, is anyone going to be a the hotel (LaQuinta Inn) on Friday night? That's when my friend and I will be there. Certainly looking to play that night. Well, actually I still need to book the room, but I assume I'll have a room.

Top Bottom