• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Nobody ever said tripping was good. They merely pointed out that you know it can happen, and you should always keep it in the back of your mind when deciding the next few actions.

-__-

Smash Ace
taking any MM vs my Yoshi ... yes I am serious. No montage members lol or the god trio azen, chillen, chu, or god, m2k... ;P
ill money match your yoshi Ill be under the tag -.- or just call for Leo or ask diem to point you out to me

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
ERGH! I want to come so bad. If only I knew this before hand. My smash career is going nowhere unless I start trying. Either way, I would love to come, but I don't think it's happening. Plus, forty bucks? Maybe if I got a job and it was out of my pocket (I'm reckless with money, so it wouldn't matter).

ERGH!... I want to come so badly. I'll be at the next one held there.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I thought this was Sunday for the longest, but its Saturday and I have to work on Saturday... should I just skip work and risk it?

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
My guess is if you are there you can watch some but I wouldn't guarentee it by any stretch

Just because there isn't much room to move especially since there will be a ton of players there

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
****ing Wescock Might Be Coming

That Right Call Me Wescock For Now On Ppl Cause I Am The Black Super Hero Of Smash.

I Might Be Getting To Md Pretty Late Since I Maybe Going Alone Is There Anyone That Can Pick Me Up From The O Donnell Station On Like Early Sat Morning(3am.4am)

And Also I Might Need A Teammate Too So If There Is Anyone That Wants To Team And Think We Can Win Just Ask I Dont Want To Team With Someone That Thinks It Would Be Cool To Team I Want A Teammate That Thinks About It Was Cool Teaming With Wes Cause We Won Or We Will Win.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
My guess is if you are there you can watch some but I wouldn't guarentee it by any stretch

Just because there isn't much room to move especially since there will be a ton of players there
I know I won't be able to play, so finding this out is the least I can do for getting some kind of experience. I'm good, but I can't say that without experiencing the way the tournament goes. I'm hoping a renowned player will be there, like DSF...or maybe him. O_O Thanks anyway. If anyone else knows, please tell.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Oops, posted on my friends account....this is Kirk talking

I don't think I'll be able to come if I don't get a ride from the airport from somebody xD And even then I'm sure if I'm being housed still :\

Anyone out there willing to help me out? I don't see a point in going to my flight if I have no place to stay or something of the sort... (which I would be leaving in about 2hours)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
kirk i dont know for sure where u could stay...but i know dk smash was willing to pick you up from the airport if you had no other possible rides..

cant ANYONE in the bmore area house if they dont even have to do the driving to the airport?

Kirk

Smash Champion
Really, I'll take anything at the moment...and thanks for trying to help out.

Do you know how I can get in contact with dk smash to confirm if possible?

PRiDE

Smash Lord
sweeet lots of MM's .. Ill take them the day of as they come. Ill be wearing PINK and i am pretty big so it won't be hard to find me.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
Everyone remember to bring setups. The venue has 11 wiis, but only 4 smash games. I need copies of brawl.

Top Bottom