• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I probably should have gone to this. Sounds like one helluva an event. Pride how much money did you make from MMing people today with Yoshi?

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
**** I wish I could of went and teamed with NL and support my team, but everyone was gay with the rides. Any way lets go TS we run **** get at these *****s in singles.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Azen and chillin won teams and most the players that got out of pools single were md/va but some were of course CT Nj DSF got out too and so did ajax i think but im not too informed =.= im at home lol

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Emblem lord do you really have to ask that question? its all marth baby only 4 marths that really main marth were there it was Me Meep Neo and Kadaj

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
yea its Azen and m2k have to fight neo and forte are in losers about to fight and winner of that plays chillen
Azen and chillin won teams and most the players that got out of pools single were md/va but some were of course CT Nj DSF got out too and so did ajax i think but im not too informed =.= im at home lol
EC may be good, but god ****, this grammar is atrocious.

The only things I got from these last posts are that Isai got 1st, m2k is a stud, and PC chris shaved his head.

Top Bottom