• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I put my money on oWm
It doesn't matter how much you dislike me. It doesn't matter how much bias you have towards OWM. It doesn't matter how much you like your region.

No amount of bias in the world can suddenly change the fact that I am in an entirely different league than OWM.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
It doesn't matter how much you dislike me. It doesn't matter how much bias you have towards OWM. It doesn't matter how much you like your region.

No amount of bias in the world can suddenly change the fact that I am in an entirely different league than OWM.
lol your such a ****

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer

:sigh: It really is fun arguing with idiots.

I'm done talking, I'll just beat you and be done with it.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Again, I'll just play you, **** you and be done. I don't even own a Wii for christsake. Nor do i ever practice, but just accept the MM and we'll be done for now.

So Fatal

Smash Master

kid you are making yourself look like a ****ing moron

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
in all seriousness, m2k will always get top 3 if he goes up to CT again. and i can say this unlike inui as i was actually at the one tourney that m2k also went to, xesticle. im not talking down about CT in anyway, but seriously... he is m2k. sure he was the best in melee and all, but hes also one of the best in brawl. IMO the only one who has the best chance of beating him will be cort, thats it. i kno OBMs set was close with him last time, but m2ks gotten a lot better since then, and has more gaw practice, and now he also has a metaknight which is as good as his dedede.

and inui would not get top 3 in a CT tourney haha. not at all. sry. CT is too good

CT and MD.VA is unfortunately most likely better than NJ.PA

though we should crew battle, that would be awesome.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
In all seriousness, I guess I'll be the first person to say:

You've done enough **** talk Inui, just let your past posts stand and just be done, Prove it with the matches. Until then just let it go.

There I said it, although I doubt anyone will agree with me...

Edit: Chibo, I love your sig XD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Everyone make sure to watch me destroy Inui's Marth with Ice Climbers. Or any other marth that wants a shot at me :).

Feel free to take side bets :). Inui won't even know what the **** I am doing to him.

<3 Inui.

HAT

Smash Ace
why is inui posting on this thread

i think i'll actually come to this one, provided i get off work.

if not, good luck h2yl, MD.

meepxzero

Smash Master
Everyone make sure to watch me destroy Inui's Marth with Ice Climbers. Or any other marth that wants a shot at me :).

Feel free to take side bets :). Inui won't even know what the **** I am doing to him.

<3 Inui.
thought roy r beat u badly last tourney, inui logic says u should b afraid of marth. DONT DENY HIS LOGIC!

HAT

Smash Ace
I'm a little late, but..

Inui said:
The Peak, 5/17

Singles:
1. Mew2King (Dedede) NJ
2. Inui (Marth) NJ
3. teh_spamerer (Meta Knight) NJ
4. dmbrandon (Meta Knight) NJ
5. Shadow (Meta Knight) NY
5. NinjaLink (Toon Link/Ike/Diddy) NY
7. Wes (Sonic/Snake) NY
7. Lord Knight (Dedede) NJ
9. Bajisci (ROB) NJ
9. Kubuu (Snake) NY
9. Vex Kasrani (Dedede) PA
9. Drk.Pch (Peach) NY
13. Velocity (Game and Watch) PA
13. Ether (Wolf/Snake) NJ
13. Comp (Lucas) NY
13. Emblem Lord (Marth) NJ
17. Rafe
17. Ace
17. Javier
17. WoZ
17. Atomsk
17. Dave
17. Ian
17. Eazy
25. Daichi
25. Spaz
25. EdSam
25. Snakeee
25. Zoltan
25. PRiDE
25. AAAA
33. Kupo
33. r0guey0shi
33. Anubis
33. Mott
33. Hector
33. Cyanide
33. Wacko
33. J*****
33. jlui
33. Fizzi
33. Tom Moyer
33. Ussi
33. DGMavn
33. GDick
33. Keitaro
33. Spade
49. Uncle Ray
49. Phil
49. Linday
49. Bebop
49. MasterChibi
49. Denzel
49. Hawk
49. KDZ
49. Jokr
49. HolyChef
49. Artisan
49. Admin
49. Prince Edward
49. Jake
you emboldened the wrong part.

does anybody have any competition for chillin, by the way?

like.. we all don't actually have problems with each other- it's just really fun to talk ****.

but if nobody can compare to chillin it's not worth it. this thread was only fun to read because of inui's posts.

step it up, not-chillins.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
^ You really live up to that custom title.
Actually, I have no idea if I would beat Inui lol. I just wanted to jump on the bandwagon and trashtalk.

I just want to learn as much as possible from this tournament. I don't ever trashtalk seriously lol.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
This is going to be my first tournament- I'll get to jump right into the fire I guess. Not expecting a victory, but I'll be bringing plenty of people. How many people are expected for this one?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
a lot. the biggest one in this region so far.

to the people im housing - some **** went down with my roomate and im not 100% sure i can house anymore, i have to figure **** out

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Plairnk, that would be me and my crew. IM me when you get everything figured out...If you can't house us, can anyone else? Hope everything's ok with your roomate.

Top Bottom