• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

g-regulate

Smash Hero
inui were both the same. most people here think that m2k and velocity and the people we know/have seen are good. its the same with you guys, you guys think that azen and chillin and maybe forte are the only legit players and everyone else gets dominated. we both think the same things.

however, if what chinesah says is true about most of NJ not really playing with eachother (especially no one playing much with m2k), than its a fair judgement to say we are the stronger region. md/va has like 6 or 7 crews now, and the best player of each given crew are around the same skill level. md/va has 10+ person smashfests often, with multiple crews attending, all playing eachother. we have tournaments virtually every week it seems. the really good players attend smashfests like everyone else, so people improve at a fast pace. we all learn from eachother, and create new strategies accordingly. just seeing how much NJ bickers and argues about stupid stuff on the boards would lead me to believe theres minor animosities between all of you and that you dont help eachother get much better, and that you are more worried about how good you are individually than collectively.

i dont mean anything personally inui, im just coming up with a logical explanation for legit cockiness. im not saying none of you can beat us, i think NJ can have a really strong showing at this tournament, im just saying the odds are against you and that we are favored. the better player/team doesnt always win

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Montage was just training together just last night, Greg. We play very often. I play with Atomsk a lot. We just don't frequently see Jason because he's 45 minutes away and goes to MD/VA a lot. We have a tournament every week. Sometimes two.

chillindude829

Smash Master
LOL @ m2k only being in montage because they're buying him a plane ticket to Evo world. Seriously that's ****ing pathetic, you guys aren't even a real crew and you're ****ing bribing M2K to join with a free flight to Evo. Wow.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LOL @ m2k only being in montage because they're buying him a plane ticket to Evo world. Seriously that's ****ing pathetic, you guys aren't even a real crew and you're ****ing bribing M2K to join with a free flight to Evo. Wow.
He's not in Montage only for that reason. We don't even have free flights to EVO at the moment.

Who cares about his reasons, anyways? The fact remains that he's in.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Chillin, how long are you going to act like this? I mean, all your posts are aimed at people, just so you can make yourself feel better on some level most people (thankfully) will never have to reach. It's been how many years? I've never heard one person say something nice about you. You're a joke. You thought you were some melee god, and you can to NJ and lost to someone who was ranked 7th at the time. lulz.

Tell me how I'm a Brawl scrub. Tell me all about how I only win because I'm metaknight. Tell me everything you think you know without playing me. You're the one who came to me looking for play advice when the game first came out. I'm sure I have the convo somewhere, everything gets logged on my computer.

You're not a tough guy. I've never found you funny. And that whole "Wow" thing is old.

M2K makes it easier for us to get more money from sponsors. He plays under our name, so I couldn't give a **** what he says. It's a partner ship.

How are your sponsorships going, Chillindude829? Exactly. Stop being a jerk, and just chill out. God forbid you act like a human being for 20 seconds. In fact, I dare you. I dare you to be a positive part of this community.

inb4plankwhiningaboutsomething

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I do wanna get tons of friendlies with md/va since I never play you guys. G-reg, we should play a quarter per round. :D

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Iami NterfacElol: i saw you posted in the CH3 thread, and i immediately said to myself, "I bet he called inui a ****"
Darcwing Dukk: LOOOOOOOOOL

DM: Wtf are you smoking? Chillin has beaten pretty much everybody there is to beat at some point in his career and played at an extremely high level THROUGHOUT Melee's lifespan. That's more than all but like... 5 other people can say.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If I go in against Hylian and have a counterpick, I'm picking Rainbow Cruise. :laugh:
Oh please please do. That is my favorite stage :). I have never lost a tournament match there :).

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Cept you're in California. <3 V
also <3 Inui.

And now I'm outta here, considering I'm not even going to this tourney.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Chillin, how long are you going to act like this? I mean, all your posts are aimed at people, just so you can make yourself feel better on some level most people (thankfully) will never have to reach. It's been how many years? I've never heard one person say something nice about you. You're a joke. You thought you were some melee god, and you can to NJ and lost to someone who was ranked 7th at the time. lulz.

Tell me how I'm a Brawl scrub. Tell me all about how I only win because I'm metaknight. Tell me everything you think you know without playing me. You're the one who came to me looking for play advice when the game first came out. I'm sure I have the convo somewhere, everything gets logged on my computer.

You're not a tough guy. I've never found you funny. And that whole "Wow" thing is old.

M2K makes it easier for us to get more money from sponsors. He plays under our name, so I couldn't give a **** what he says. It's a partner ship.

How are your sponsorships going, Chillindude829? Exactly. Stop being a jerk, and just chill out. God forbid you act like a human being for 20 seconds. In fact, I dare you. I dare you to be a positive part of this community.

inb4plankwhiningaboutsomething
Uhhh it's funny that you say that, considering you're pretty universally disliked on SWF. You should have seen some of the discussions about you in the SBR, LOL. It was basically agreed that you're an all-around douche. And wow, you had the game before me, obviously I'd want info on it, why wouldn't I ask you? It's been apparent from the start with the posts you were making when Brawl was first released that you see this as your golden opportunity to be good, when in reality you suck. And seriously, I have done enough in terms of Smash to where I get respect regardless of how I post. You aren't anywhere near that level. And LOL @ bringing up a random Melee loss, hey, how'd you do in Melee again? Oh? You were ****ing terrible? Oh okay.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Hylian, we should do our set on all Rainbow Cruise. :D I love this idea!!!!

And the SBR is a joke. You think I'm not back there, don't you. Morons. Who was it that said Falco isn't as good as fox? hrm. laughs. All you guys do is whine back there. You're all melee figureheads, trying to prove you're still worth something.

You act like you're 11.

And it's funny, because you guys are spending time talking about me, while the rest of the world ignores you, Chillin. gg.

Fonz

Smash Ace

I like this ad, christians join free?!? How much do heathens have to pay, and do christians have to show their baptism(al?) certificate?

Chillin is hilarious, if you don't enjoy his antics you suck

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
And the SBR is a joke. You think I'm not back there, don't you. Morons. Who was it that said Falco isn't as good as fox? hrm. laughs. All you guys do is whine back there. You're all melee figureheads, trying to prove you're still worth something.
You know... I know I'm randomly butting in here, and I don't know you chillin so I don't judge... but I couldn't help but smile when Diem called the SBR "melee figureheads." SBR really is a joke, especially now that many top melee players spend their time *****ing instead of improving in a new game because all they were ever able to do was push buttons with speed and precision in melee; with the added depth of brawl and removal of unnecessary "tech" they are lost.

P.S. I'm such a noob and don't know anything because I only have 168 posts and joined in 2007... of course.
Well LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING Az, you big *******, I went to melee tournies... I know a thing or five. I'm just not a forum kinda guy.

Fonz

Smash Ace
Finally the voice of reason. You can't hide behind speedy button pressing anymore M2k, Azen, Chillin and others. I can't see you winning a single dollar in brawl now. *nod self*

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You know... I know I'm randomly butting in here, and I don't know you chillin so I don't judge... but I couldn't help but smile when Diem called the SBR "melee figureheads." SBR really is a joke, especially now that many top melee players spend their time *****ing instead of improving in a new game because all they were ever able to do was push buttons with speed and precision in melee; with the added depth of brawl and removal of unnecessary "tech" they are lost.
Funny, last time I checked, the melee pros were still winning virtually all the brawl tournies. There are a few new faces, but for the most part, the top is unchanged.

Top Bottom