• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
does ether main snake? or does he just use him.

inui, i kno and obviously we need to use our best. i didnt include xzax whose in my crew as much as i want to, im not trying to be biased, hence my crazy long analytical post.

from how iv seen LK play before, hes no way worse than vex unless hes gotten a lot better recently. il give u the benefit of the doubt for now but il have to see him first. we'll all be able to see each other play earlier that day before we do this whole thing.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
does ether main snake? or does he just use him.

inui, i kno and obviously we need to use our best. i didnt include xzax whose in my crew as much as i want to, im not trying to be biased, hence my crazy long analytical post.

from how iv seen LK play before, hes no way worse than vex unless hes gotten a lot better recently. il give u the benefit of the doubt for now but il have to see him first. we'll all be able to see each other play earlier that day before we do this whole thing.
LK has at least DOUBLED in skill. Easily. His D3 is a monster now. Ether's Snake is a fortress.

And sure, Hylian. :D

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
honestly chibo and vex arent that much better than me. everyone in tos that plays brawls skill lvl is all near each others. Chibo and Vex can one stock me. Idc anymore. MD/VA hasnt answered, and this was MY idea. I'm only looking foward for singles, doubles and meeting new people, and talking to friends. Sorry guys fawk this. Even if you wanted to pick me im notdoing it. just do a 4v4 i no i wont be in that one.
Just calm down and decide the top 4 if anything

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i meant to say wow, not won't. its late, i cant focus.

m2ks the ONLY one, and thats not even far off at all

hova

Smash Champion
ya'll NJ people are ***** scrubs. stfu already

Inui/dmbrandon- you guys want to try beating my crew without the use of M2K? i promise you that would get ugly quite quick

forute

Smash Ace
hahaha g-reg

Forte: I'm just repeating what I've heard. NO disprespect. ^_^
Word

Inui/dmbrandon- you guys want to try beating my crew without the use of M2K? i promise you that would get ugly quite quick
lol I'd wanna see that
Clay Cooters is not to be taken lightly

hova

Smash Champion
You mean just the Clay Cooters? No Azen or Chillin? Is that a joke?
i'm not going to explain why we'd wipe the floor with your real crew (ie people you actually play with; no M2k)

and i'm definitely not gonna go into detail breaking down why we would still beat you if you had M2k

just know that the challenge is out there

edit: <3 forte

clowsui

Smash Legend
Crew battle - do it how H2YL did it at Pound XD
They had Forward Taj Chu Chillin Azen...which means they're allowed to have out of state members
So.

Hylian Chu Chillin Azen

vs.

M2K DM Inui Velocity

DONE

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
M2K's meta > than mine. Sure. No one else has proven anything. ADA and Korn, not be blunt, but nothing they've done impresses me in the least. Azen is the best with everyone. LOLs.

Forte, from what I hear isn't progressing, but Omni I hear is **** good. I'm excited to see what happens.

And you're better than Sethlon. You play the game better, but his falco is better. He just isn't as skilled mentally as you. I watched his set vs stiltz, and suddenly all doublt of beating him melted away. Not to take away from him, that Falco is bad ***, man.

Chillin, it's been what? 5 years now? Are you ever going to like... not be a complete jerk all the time?
Everyone should just quit their trash talk and play the **** game, my god.
.........:laugh:

clowsui

Smash Legend
If you put Hylian up against Inui then they've won.

Azen vs. M2K comes last to make sure that if either teams has a big stock deficit they can try to pull it back

So then it's Hylian Chillin Chu vs. Inui DM Velocity

Hylian ***** Marths like none other (Roy R refuses to play against him; he forfeited at a 90+ tournament (HOBO...5? I think) to Hylian because Roy R beats Seth and Hylian beats Roy R, so it was pointless to go against Seth in the loser's bracket). He also has like 5 different characters he can play, 2 of which (Falco, GW) have decent matchups vs. Marths. Inui if you're going to bring up tournament evidence Hylian has won like 5-6. So if you pit Inui v. Hylian then I'm pretty sure Hylian would win. vs. DM he'd lose (but why would you pit Hylian vs DM anyways?), but vs. Velocity he'd have a fair chance I think (but then again Velocity looks REALLY good in vids).

Chillin Chu vs. DM Velocity

Tough. Chillin has Snake so if he goes vs. DM that's what he's going to pick, dunno if DM would stick to MK. Chu...I don't even know who he plays in Brawl (all I know is that he plays Falco in teams).

in short my analysis is incomplete until Chu or someone else tells me who Chu plays.

hova

Smash Champion
lmao... wtf@ random clowsui guy

you have no idea what you're talking about; are you just a smash fanboy or something? is that crew battle your wet dream

there is no reason for you to be in this thread

clowsui

Smash Legend
that crew battle would be pretty friggin sweet actually. lol it's just random speculation, can't i just have a little fun with it? no need to get aggressive towards me. if i don't know what i'm talking about then prove me wrong? i dunno, i'm just bored so i need something to think about and stuff.

if you don't want me to post in here then get midwest some activity :( we have like 0 fun discussions. the east coast is way too good at being cool lol, i live in cincinnati - which, behind cleveland, has the least smash activity. there's no reason for me to be in here, sure, but at the same time there's no reason for me to get out

haha inui i take that statement back, if i can - it's actually probably 50/50 as you two have both shown good results in tournaments

edit: btw are you guys actually gonna do h2yl v montage?

edit2: also hova it's the internet so just treat my words with a grain of salt XD if it seems that i'm getting defensive then i don't intend to, just providing what is probably feeble justification. no hard feelings right? y'know in case i come over to your region some day (actually when i go to college in 2 years most likely, i'm like as young as xzax lol) and ask to team with you or something

Inui

Banned via Warnings
haha inui i take that statement back, if i can - it's actually probably 50/50 as you two have both shown good results in tournaments
I know how to fight Ice Climbers, so it should be close and fun indeed.

edit: btw are you guys actually gonna do h2yl v montage?
I certainly hope so. :)

clowsui

Smash Legend
hylian - ice climbers, gw, falco, samus, pikachu...i think those are his best characters in that order? XD
he knows you play marth so you should know how to play against...well three of those actually. IC GW Falco because no one smart would play Samus and Pika against Marth (if they were good with other characters as well)

clowsui

Smash Legend
Just go to the Midwest forums; everything is either IL or IN. Anything that happens in OH is like way too far for me >_>; I hate being 15 in the Midwest. On the East Coast (xzax) and West Coast (MaNg0) and in the South, too (hungrybox) you can be young and you can go OOS for tourneys. In Midwest...nope I'm not allowed. That might just be my parents though :(

EDIT: I take that back, IL, IN and MI. OH is like mostly Columbus and farther north than Cincinnati; we're so far south that our best player goes to a university in Kentucky (Overswarm).

Inui

Banned via Warnings
hylian - ice climbers, gw, falco, samus, pikachu...i think those are his best characters in that order? XD
he knows you play marth so you should know how to play against...well three of those actually. IC GW Falco because no one smart would play Samus and Pika against Marth (if they were good with other characters as well)
I also have a good Dedede, Pit, and Snake. I need other characters to compensate for Marth's terrible matches.

Top Bottom