• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
jceaser, i'm staying at ur house as of 10 minutes ago... i wanna feel included haha..... just playing, and hey... should we team for this?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
jceaser, i'm staying at ur house as of 10 minutes ago... i wanna feel included haha..... just playing, and hey... should we team for this?
Let's see how it goes at Cyberden this weekend. If we get destroyed, maybe ROB and Olimar just aren't meant to be *tear*

Or maybe we just need to practice.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's gonna be a bit crowded but yes, if you need a place to stay I got ya covered. I have 2 normal sized rooms for you guys, and including you 3 it's now 16 people. Bring your sleeping bags.

Edit: If floor space is a problem, I can set up a 4-man tent outside, should be nice temperature-wise.

boss8

Smash Hero
less then a week.....yo plank im gonna come over to your house your gonna wear a maids dress and make me a sandwhich..rootbeer float and...play me some music on a piano while my feet are proped on your back smoking a cigar....did i mention u are in high heels....and u hafe to do all this at the same time.....cause i am the boss....

any questions????

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i say PA/NJ v.s MD/VA
any takers?
oooooo ouch
the main prob with that is, theres no way we would be able to agree on a roster for nj/pa considering most of montage (and other nj) will be there, and velocity/m2k, and me u vex.

It's gonna be a bit crowded but yes, if you need a place to stay I got ya covered. I have 2 normal sized rooms for you guys, and including you 3 it's now 16 people. Bring your sleeping bags.

Edit: If floor space is a problem, I can set up a 4-man tent outside, should be nice temperature-wise.
**** this guy is the housing master lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'll be coming up with Vex, Xzax and Eazy. If floor space is full I'll prolly sleep in my car. I had a very bad experience with some squirrels when I was trying to climb a tree once....>_>

Lukky

Smash Cadet
lukky, have you even met chillin let alone played him? he probably doesnt even know who you are, otherwise im sure youd go in the list of elite MKs.
Its true I haven't even played chillin in brawl lol which is why I didn't really expect to be on the list of elite MKs but I plan to be on that list every time its mentioned after this tournament

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wait what
Me/m2k/you/vex/keitaro/dm/inui/atomask
yea, no way we can do an 8 person crew battle. unless we get 8 md/va ers and we all have 3 stock and do a giant 24 stock crew battle. wow. that would be amazing

edit: ****it u forgot velocity and eazy. and theres no way we can do 10 v 10 crew battle. then again... maybe we could... lol

wow this needs to happen lol. i think we might have a shot

edit again: wow this REALLY needs to happen lol. you've got me all hyped up about it now!!!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
not make it? i dun know u... but isn't it like illegal to miss this :p
jceaser, r u free tomorrow for some practice? and we won't get destroyed...we're gonna take it >.< its against my religion to lose remember haha

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow. You cant just hide behind m2k, especially when he says he doesn't even play with you guys. He told me that he plays velocity maybe once a week and has played you and brandon roughly 2 matches outside of tournament. So WTF how can you say that you guys are even a crew? I thought crew members were cool with each other, and like, actually played one another.

The only reason m2k is even in montage is because you guys are paying for his plane tickets to evo world. Sad.
Motive doesn't matter. The fact remains that he's in.

We honestly wouldn't need him against any crew but H2YL, and that's because you have Azen. If you don't use Azen, you'll lose.

Xzax said:
wait what
Me/m2k/you/vex/keitaro/dm/inui/atomsk
Lord Knight, Ether, and Blue Shell are coming.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
no dumbas$
M2K/ChiboSempai/Velocity/DM/Inui/Vex Kasrani/ Blue Shell/Keitaro/Xzax/Atomsk
I'm not doing it with weaker members on the team for no reason.

You, Vex, and Chibo are far worse than Lord Knight and Ether. You have to be kidding me.

Edit: BAJISCI IS COMING. You're donesky, kid. XD

Mew2King, Inui, dmbrandon, Velocity, Atomsk, Bajisci, Blue Shell, Keitaro, Lord Knight, Ether. Done.

he keeps calling me cute and sounds like a child rapist
Hahahahaha. Awesome. :)

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
no inui your not running this your doing only montage you idiot. stop being an ******* for 5 minutes were doing what i said and lord knight and them have to be able to beat you once in a tournament if i recall vex did. Me chibo and vex will be in this. done. no inui just shut the hell up

Inui

Banned via Warnings
no inui your not running this your doing only montage you idiot. stop being an ******* for 5 minutes were doing what i said and lord knight and them have to be able to beat you once in a tournament if i recall vex did. Me chibo and vex will be in this. done. no inui just shut the hell up
I'm not doing it if we're using weaker members over the people that are actually good.

Vex got threestocked and then twostocked after he managed to win the first match against me. He didn't accomplish anything. Lord Knight has actually taken a set off of me. Bajisci has beaten Atomsk several times and he does awesome in tournaments.

Count me out if we're not using the strongest, especially if money is involved. Brandon refused to do it without using the strongest, as well. Count us both out.

Edit: lol, BlackWaltz might be coming, and he's also better than you guys. Sorry.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will MM any Marth or Olimar at this tournament for up to $100.

I will be using Ice Climbers.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
M2K, Me, Inui, Ether, Atomsk, Bajisci, Velocity, Blue Shell, Lord Knight would be a set 9

Vex, Chibo and Xzax would have to fight it out. I'm leaning towards chibo.

And yeah, he might be using us to get around, but having him in helps us as well. And like inui said, If we didn't have m2k, h2yl could only beat us if Azen were playing. No ringers.

Chillen, you can pick 3 besides azen, and we can do a 4v4 crew battle. Who needs 10, when we can settle it quickly?

Everyone should just quit their trash talk and play the **** game, my god.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No infinite and I'll do it for up to $25. :)
How about I use the Houston 3 grab rule? Sound good?

And it's kind of pointless to get rid of the infinite. If I grab you, you will die at any %. I can 0-death without grabbing more then once in a row haha. I have no problem not infiniting because a grab means death either way.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Inui your just gay like really. and like you barely eat in marth dittos in pols. you blame one stock because you jumped off to hit me, you missed, stood on the outside platform on Yoshi's(brawl) i came over bair'd you, and held the ledge. i killed you. you had 1 stock at 70%.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
see? i knew this would be a prob for making an nj/pa team...

who is blackwaltz?? iv never even heard of him

at this point we also have to look at the characters on the team. me, vex, and atomsk are better than LK, and especially since vex, atomsk, LK are the same charas, that puts vex, or atomsk in over him. im unsure who gets the spot. ROB is one of the most useful crew characters cause he has no terrible matches and can spam/camp effectively so that means I should be in, and if bajisci also, then me and bajisci (assuming he lives up to this hype im hearing). velocity, m2k, dm, and inui are obvious, so far were at

m2k, velocity, dm, inui, chibo, vex with maybe bajisci

theres no wario so add blue shell
theres no falco so add keitaro
theres no snakes in nj/pa cause we blow

so far
m2k, velocity, dm, inui, chibo/bajisci, vex/atomsk, keitaro, blue shell

spots 8 and 9 are tough... options are
-bajisci/chibo (the other one) for another ROB (currently one other)
-xzax for another meta knight (currently two others)
-vex/atomsk (the other one) for another dedede (currently two others)
-eazy who plays many different characters, mainly toon link

i dont kno who ether plays

id say the 2nd ROB gets the spot as I mentioned before being a viable crews asset, and for the final spot... uhg this is tough...
for Dededes, we have M2k who is amazing, and vex/atomsk. vex and atomsk are like tied so were getting another good dedede. for meta knight we have m2k who is amazing, dm who is crazy good, and would be getting xzax who is a step below dm. also have to consider that vex and atomsk > xzax. unfortunately (as much as i wanna see xzax in something like this as its a rare chance he travels far) that we go with:

m2k (DDD/MK)
velocity (GaW)
dm (MK)
inui (Marth)
chibo (ROB)
bajisci (ROB)
vex (DDD)
atomsk (DDD)
blue shell (Wario)
keitaro (Falco)

Shinku

Smash Champion
hylian ic's are too good. i wish i was as good as him. but i cant help but ask, what do you do against metaknight or game n watch with ic's?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hylian ic's are too good. i wish i was as good as him. but i cant help but ask, what do you do against metaknight or game n watch with ic's?
I play G&W/Falco as well...My GW is on par with my ICs, and I have tons of MK practice.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
see? i knew this would be a prob for making an nj/pa team...

who is blackwaltz?? iv never even heard of him

at this point we also have to look at the characters on the team. me, vex, and atomsk are better than LK, and especially since vex, atomsk, LK are the same charas, that puts vex, or atomsk in over him. im unsure who gets the spot. ROB is one of the most useful crew characters cause he has no terrible matches and can spam/camp effectively so that means I should be in, and if bajisci also, then me and bajisci (assuming he lives up to this hype im hearing). velocity, m2k, dm, and inui are obvious, so far were at

m2k, velocity, dm, inui, chibo, vex with maybe bajisci

theres no wario so add blue shell
theres no falco so add keitaro
theres no snakes in nj/pa cause we blow

so far
m2k, velocity, dm, inui, chibo/bajisci, vex/atomsk, keitaro, blue shell

spots 8 and 9 are tough... options are
-bajisci/chibo (the other one) for another ROB (currently one other)
-xzax for another meta knight (currently two others)
-vex/atomsk (the other one) for another dedede (currently two others)
-eazy who plays many different characters, mainly toon link

id say the 2nd ROB gets the spot as I mentioned before being a viable crews asset, and for the final spot... uhg this is tough...
for Dededes, we have M2k who is amazing, and vex/atomsk. vex and atomsk are like tied so were getting another good dedede. for meta knight we have m2k who is amazing, dm who is crazy good, and would be getting xzax who is a step below dm. also have to consider that vex and atomsk > xzax. unfortunately (as much as i wanna see xzax in something like this as its a rare chance he travels far) that we go with:

m2k (DDD/MK)
velocity (GaW)
dm (MK)
inui (Marth)
chibo (ROB)
bajisci (ROB)
vex (DDD)
atomsk (DDD)
blue shell (Wario)
keitaro (Falco)
LK is WAY beyond Vex now. Sorry. LK almost beat me in tourney.

Black Waltz is better than your whole crew, maybe sans Mexi, Chibo.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I already told you I absolutely refuse to do it unless we're using the actual best players, Chibo.

He's going to be our Snake.

m2k, velocity, dm, inui, chibo, bajisci, vex, atomsk, blue shell, keitaro
Lord Knight is better than Vex.

Inui your just gay like really. and like you barely eat in marth dittos in pols. you blame one stock because you jumped off to hit me, you missed, stood on the outside platform on Yoshi's(brawl) i came over bair'd you, and held the ledge. i killed you. you had 1 stock at 70%.
Who cares about you doing all right in one match? You got outplaced by many spots in that tournament by me and your Meta Knight almost got threestocked. I also beat people you lost to. Stop pretending to be good at this game.

Edit: I don't mind you at all and don't want to argue with you. Just stop trying to exert some sort of nonexistent authority over me and talk trash when you don't win anything.

Top Bottom