• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

forute

Smash Ace
Forte, from what I hear isn't progressing, but Omni I hear is **** good. I'm excited to see what happens.
Considering I've placed top 3 every tourney I've entered with the exception of this last C3 which I admittedly did terribly at, it's kind of hard to progress in drastic and noticeable fashion
It should be obvious that there's less room for people who are at the top of the current metagame to progress

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I'm just mad I wasn't on chillin's list of meta's better than brandon lol

ANYWAY, East Coast is gonna dominate, its not really a point on contention, just fact

dmbrandon

Smash Master
brandon is infamous for making stupid, unbacked comments.
I can't hear you up here, sorry. ^_^

I'm just mad I wasn't on chillin's list of meta's better than brandon lol
MM?

I've done just what you've done in Brawl, Chillin. But at least m2k can't go around saying HE ***** me. ****, me and Inui have done better in teams against M2K/Velocity then you've done with any teammate. You keep talking your ****. I'm sure 9th is gonna sting even more, son.

And Korn, my **** talk is so top tier. I almost NEVER use the tornado, nub. MM me?

Forte: I'm just repeating what I've heard. NO disprespect. ^_^

boss8

Smash Hero
I can't hear you up here, sorry. ^_^

MM?

I've done just what you've done in Brawl, Chillin. But at least m2k can't go around saying HE ***** me. ****, me and Inui have done better in teams against M2K/Velocity then you've done with any teammate. You keep talking your ****. I'm sure 9th is gonna sting even more, son.

And Korn, my **** talk is so top tier. I almost NEVER use the tornado, nub. MM me?

Forte: I'm just repeating what I've heard. NO disprespect. ^_^
in conclusion no VIP access....me i can come and go as i please even if i suck...the truth hurts...:chuckle:

anyone can trash talk....****s to easy...

g-regulate

Smash Hero
man, this thread is HEATING UP!!! i love it

snake/wario money matches $5

ganon/samus/ness/olimar/falcon/g&w/kirby/ivysaur money matches $2-$3.

just come up to me at the tourney and ask me, if im in the mood ill do it.

m2k brandon velocity cort and maybe PC are the only good EC non-MD/VA brawl players that i know of. id blindly guess that omegablackmage is pretty good but is anyone else even a challenge for those guys up there? md/va seems to have at least 10 really skilled players close to the same level, cant wait to see how everything unfolds.

and lol @ forte not progressing. he only like, invented metaknight, and is a beast.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
As much as I love the animosity, I can't wait for those regional crew battles at Fast. Atlantic North is gonna trash the rest of the country. If we get 30, we won't go below 10, me thinks. :D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just wait, im gonna step it up and represent ROB at this tourney.

even though md/va is def better than nj/pa, nj/pa ROBs > md/va ROBs haha

hova

Smash Champion
some people are going to have their feelings hurt at this tourney.

should be fun

...maybe i should also work on getting better?

Lukky

Smash Cadet
some people are going to have their feelings hurt at this tourney.

should be fun

...maybe i should also work on getting better?
I don't want to hurt feelings, I want to crush spirits

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sure, il money match ya toasty

im not putting down md/va ROBs, im just putting up nj/pa ROBs haha. is baji goin to this?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ill MM anyone basically who isnt md/va, since i can MM u guys anytime. brandon, lets mm $10?

same goes to chibo, the other ny dudes, tx, etc

dmbrandon

Smash Master
ill MM anyone basically who isnt md/va, since i can MM u guys anytime. brandon, lets mm $10?

same goes to chibo, the other ny dudes, tx, etc
You got it. 2/3. Brawl only, of course! lulz@mymeleeskills.

Oh, I might bring the HD Remix Beta. This **** is too good.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Uh... me and Azen normally beat M2K/Velocity? Even when Azen went all Wolf? We basically beat them on Saturday too, until they decided to be ***s and counterpick Electroplankton. But it's okay, that team combination will never beat us again, guaranteed ^_^ And it's funny you have to mention them, I don't recall your name being M2K or Velocity, so why don't you talk about your own accomplishments? Such as losing to Inui in the finals of a tourney, LOL. BTW, when has M2K ever ***** me? We've played exactly 2 tourney sets in Brawl, both of which went down to the last match. Get your facts straight.

Oh BTW, Lukky, Kirbstir and Raftbuilder's Metaknights are also better than yours. Honestly you don't really have sh*t on Forte, he's kinda out of your league, maybe you can at least compete with some of the other MKs in MD/VA

Edit: **** it, yostir's MK > urs too

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Uh... me and Azen normally beat M2K/Velocity? Even when Azen went all Wolf? We basically beat them on Saturday too, until they decided to be ***s and counterpick Electroplankton. But it's okay, that team combination will never beat us again, guaranteed ^_^ And it's funny you have to mention them, I don't recall your name being M2K or Velocity, so why don't you talk about your own accomplishments? Such as losing to Inui in the finals of a tourney, LOL. BTW, when has M2K ever ***** me? We've played exactly 2 tourney sets in Brawl, both of which went down to the last match. Get your facts straight.

Oh BTW, Lukky, Kirbstir and Raftbuilder's Metaknights are also better than yours. Honestly you don't really have sh*t on Forte, he's kinda out of your league, maybe you can at least compete with some of the other MKs in MD/VA

Edit: **** it, yostir's MK > urs too
A whole paragraph? Sounds a little defensive to me. Maybe I hit a nerve?

in conclusion....your a total *****!!!!
Says the guy who hasn't won a tournament. Your crew should battle Montage. We could use some extra cash.

KORNNNNN~ said:
calm down.. don't be so serious over metaknight stuff
i mean he just a kirby with mask
That's ****ing hilarious. I would make that my sig, but I'm too lazy.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
[QUOTE=g-regulate;4773709]man, this thread is HEATING UP!!! i love it

snake/wario money matches $5

ganon/samus/ness/olimar/falcon/g&w/kirby/ivysaur money matches $2-$3.

just come up to me at the tourney and ask me, if im in the mood ill do it.

m2k brandon velocity cort and maybe PC are the only good EC non-MD/VA brawl players that i know of. id blindly guess that omegablackmage is pretty good but is anyone else even a challenge for those guys up there? md/va seems to have at least 10 really skilled players close to the same level, cant wait to see how everything unfolds.

and lol @ forte not progressing. he only like, invented metaknight, and is a beast.[/QUOTE]

considering he beat cort last tourney, yeah i'd have to agree

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
A whole paragraph? Sounds a little defensive to me. Maybe I hit a nerve?

Says the guy who hasn't won a tournament. Your crew should battle Montage. We could use some extra cash.

That's ****ing hilarious. I would make that my sig, but I'm too lazy.
Brandon seriously, how can one person be so absolutely ****ing ********? You will see at CH3 you will not win a tourney, nor will you get EVEN CLOSE to winning one. MD/VA is so much stronger of a region than NJ it isn't even fair to make that comparison. Good job man, you won a few NJ tournies. Maybe that's because of the very few talented players who were ever from NJ to begin with (don't get me wrong, i am not talking about you) 90% of them have stuck to melee.

And as far as chillin goes, i doubt you hit a nerve, but making a comment like saying "Chillin you've accomplished nothing more than me in Brawl" is completely arbitrary and just plain stupid.

Also, stop talking about crew battling Montage. You act like you have such an amazing crew. It's easy to be cocky when M2K is in the mix.

You are such a stereotypical moron, you can't make blatantly stupid comments in an attempt to annoy people and then when they call you out on it go "zomg, did i hit a nerve?" If you make stupid comments, people are going to call you stupid. Chillin simply did you a favor and pointed out why you were stupid because for some ungodly reason you can't see it yourself.

****, you are a moron.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL. I love all this **** talk...but it's pointless.

TEXAS IS GOING TO DESTROY. DEEEESSSSTTTTRRRRROOOOYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Chillin is HORRIBLE at this game. MY LITTLE BROTHER LAUGHS AT HIM.

DMbrandon? Who the **** is this guy???? MY LITTLE SISTER WOULD WRECK YOU.

Cort/M2K??? Pffft scrubs.

I hope you all are ready to give me your money. *****s.

Note: I don't have a little sister.

^_^ <3.

Edit: G-regulate is amazing.

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Jus lettin yall know.

I'm lending out Dollars at this tourny.

I know some people are going to need them to whip their tears away.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
LOL. I love all this **** talk...but it's pointless.

TEXAS IS GOING TO DESTROY. DEEEESSSSTTTTRRRRROOOOYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Chillin is HORRIBLE at this game. MY LITTLE BROTHER LAUGHS AT HIM.

DMbrandon? Who the **** is this guy???? MY LITTLE SISTER WOULD WRECK YOU.

Cort/M2K??? Pffft scrubs.

I hope you all are ready to give me your money. *****s.

Note: I don't have a little sister.

^_^ <3.

Edit: G-regulate is amazing.

^^^ lmao wow...mad #### talking

wanna MM? my snake vs your G&W?

Top Bottom