• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea il bring a recording setup, i think i fixed my laptop for good. and wherever i set it up, im just going to camp that TV lol

chillindude829

Smash Master
thats not how the VIP room works inui. you're not in it, so you don't get to be in it =P pretty much. dmbrandon you deserve to be in the VIP room about as much as inui does (aka not at all). sucks for you guys LOL!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
dmbrandon you deserve to be in the VIP room about as much as inui does (aka not at all). sucks for you guys LOL!
I'll just have to beat you chillen, and place above you. I hope once you fair to place well you're removed? Or if you have a CONSTANT SMELLY ATTITUDE. <3333

**** the truth hurts....
umm...Have you even won a tournament?

boss8

Smash Hero
I'll just have to beat you chillen, and place above you. I hope once you fair to place well you're removed? Or if you have a CONSTANT SMELLY ATTITUDE. <3333

umm...Have you even won a tournament?
sry but it's hard to place with a mario......no johns though i wish i played metaknight like everyone else..

once again the truth hurts DM

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I should get a spot in the V.I.P. room, just because I am coming all the way from Texas lol.

Seriously...it takes me almost 10 hours just to get OUT of texas >_<.

Why so big? :(

dmbrandon

Smash Master
sry but it's hard to place with a mario......no johns though i wish i played metaknight like everyone else..

once again the truth hurts DM
Meta has won me over 1000$. That pays for my car insurance, contacts, and my cell phone, with enough money left to buy some cool video games. No character johns, son. You CHOOSE your main.

I love my metaknight. He's sexy.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Meta has won me over 1000$. That pays for my car insurance, contacts, and my cell phone, with enough money left to buy some cool video games. No character johns, son. You CHOOSE your main.

I love my metaknight. He's sexy.
Ice Climbers got me banned from Texas :(. I now live in Mexico.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Brandon, Chillin has a good Snake. You might lose. :laugh:

He actually has character variety, so I'd expect lots of gay counterpicking between him and I. :(

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No one in Texas really places top 5 with Snake anymore >_>...

They are all just destroyed by Sethlon lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
who does sethlon use???
Falco. Go watch some youtube videos if you are intrested. He absolutly destroys everyone in Texas except Roy_R and I. He like...3 stocks people that sometimes beat me lol.

chillindude829

Smash Master
My Falco > Sethlon's

Metaknight: Azen, Omni, Korn, Forte, ADA > dmbrandon

Sorry everyone but MD/VA is once again the best Smash region, maybe you'll get us in Smash 4? :D

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
**** texas sounds vicious......yo dm MM at critical hit im sure u wont mind fighting a mario...easy win for you >_> 5$???
I want a MM :).

My ICs or GW vs your Mario?

^_^.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
My Falco > Sethlon's

Sorry everyone but MD/VA is once again the best Smash region, maybe you'll get us in Smash 4? :D
Lol chillin. Sethlon would love to destroy you in a MM :).

Haha trash talk aside, I can't wait to play you :).

dmbrandon

Smash Master
My Falco > Sethlon's

M2K's meta > than mine. Sure. No one else has proven anything. ADA and Korn, not be blunt, but nothing they've done impresses me in the least. Azen is the best with everyone. LOLs.

Forte, from what I hear isn't progressing, but Omni I hear is **** good. I'm excited to see what happens.

And you're better than Sethlon. You play the game better, but his falco is better. He just isn't as skilled mentally as you. I watched his set vs stiltz, and suddenly all doublt of beating him melted away. Not to take away from him, that Falco is bad ***, man.

Chillin, it's been what? 5 years now? Are you ever going to like... not be a complete jerk all the time?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Is sethlon coming? As stupid as falco dittos are, I'll still do one with him, $10
I might drag him along. Falco dittos are stupid under 50% lol.

I also want a $10 MM :). What match-up do you want? I play ICs/GW and recently picked up Falco.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
M2K's meta > than mine. Sure. No one else has proven anything. ADA and Korn, not be blunt, but nothing they've done impresses me in the least. Azen is the best with everyone. LOLs.

Forte, from what I hear isn't progressing, but Omni I hear is **** good. I'm excited to see what happens.

And you're better than Sethlon. You play the game better, but his falco is better. He just isn't as skilled mentally as you. I watched his set vs stiltz, and suddenly all doublt of beating him melted away. Not to take away from him, that Falco is bad ***, man.

Chillin, it's been what? 5 years now? Are you ever going to like... not be a complete jerk all the time?
I like how you can tell someones skill from videos. You have to teach me that sometime.

And sure Boss. I will also do Climbers with 0 Alternating grabs if you want :).

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I like how you can tell someones skill from videos. You have to teach me that sometime.

And sure Boss. I will also do Climbers with 0 Alternating grabs if you want :).
The game takes no tech skill, so the use of attacks in situations gives me a basic idea of skill levels. Since I know meta, what what he can do, I can gauge Stiltz's skill against my own. Judging how Sethlon dealt with things, I have a basic idea of his tactics and skill.

And MM me too! :D

chillindude829

Smash Master

Sorry, but what have you done that should make me have any type of respect for you? As far as I'm concerned, you're the typical "Brawl is a new game so I might have a chance to be good" n00b, and your cockiness doesn't really mean anything. I can be a jerk as much as I want, cuz I've done things to back it up. :D

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

dmbrandon
..i can tell that you have an impressive skill...

of TRASH TALKING cr@p :laugh:

you should concentrate on spamming more tornado instead of spamming your mouth lol

Top Bottom