• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
So, the date approaches, and ***** waving aside, I still need a partner. Someone PM me. I play Falco primarily, with MK as back up.

Jesiah also has the best post in this thread hands down.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
if kirbstir cant come, forte teams?!?!?!

EDIT: this is g-reg

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Every thread I've seen Inui post in somehow **** talking/*****ing ensues. o__o;

Anyone from CT spare a ride? :"}

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Vex got threestocked and then twostocked after he managed to win the first match against me. He didn't accomplish anything.

No johns but second match after I SD'd I practically gave up D:

I also 2 stocked you first match, but then again no johns you won the set,

Lets not forget it was neutrals only :D

Also for deciding the crew battle for the DDD position, whoever places higher in the bracket gets in, and if its a tie in a placing, just do a best of 3 set for the spot?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol whatever you say
I do actually win. I have a very large archive of results to prove it if you need to see it.

Vex Kasrani said:
No johns but second match after I SD'd I practically gave up D:

I also 2 stocked you first match, but then again no johns you won the set,

Lets not forget it was neutrals only :D
I have nothing against you personally at all. Xzax was using a very poor example to try and argue that you are better than Lord Knight and he was talking trash to me at the same time using my loss of a match to you as some kind of super good point or something.

Also for deciding the crew battle for the DDD position, whoever places higher in the bracket gets in, and if its a tie in a placing, just do a best of 3 set for the spot?
I believe Lord Knight is the stronger Dedede by quite a bit, but I don't mind your method since I'm very positive Lord Knight will place higher or win the ditto set against you. Once again, nothing personal. It's just that Lord Knight is an exceptional player.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If there's gonna be bickering about who's better than who, at least make it state vs state. This NJ crap can be discussed in the Montage thread.

hova

Smash Champion
can ya'll stop spamming up the **** thread? md/va still hasn't responded at all regarding a regional crew battle

and if we do then you can discuss all this elsewhere

fitchcj5

Smash Rookie
Hey.. did you ever find a partner? My son's goin'. He kicks *** and has recently won a melee tourney. He doesn't have a partner yet.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
gahhhh, this is too close ^_^ my first huge tournament [well, larger than 90 people]...should be pretty amazing =D

@Chinesah/any of the TOs, I usually run or help run a lot of SoVa tourneys, and I'm pretty ****ing loud, so if you are short on help with running pools or anything, lemme know.

D1

Banned via Administration
Its gonna be pretty awsome seein my MD/VA brethren once again...

....ahhh boy do I sure miss the days when the Smash Hub used to be like a humongous junction where mad smashers would meet up and converse about all sorts of BS and SB (Smash Bros.).

Inui

Banned via Warnings
fix'd it for ya
I'm sorry, but you're either blind, stupid, or just trash talking pointlessly. Mew2King is good enough competition that he goes up there and wins your tournaments. dmbrandon, Velocity, Atomsk, Lord Knight, Bajisci, Blue Shell, Jman, NinjaLink, Shadow, Snakeee, and many others are also damn good and have been in the same tournaments as me.

wow look at dem tags XD
Yeah, they're only going to make winning more satisfying, though. As usual.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm sorry, but you're either blind, stupid, or just trash talking pointlessly. Mew2King is good enough competition that he goes up there and wins your tournaments. dmbrandon, Velocity, Atomsk, Lord Knight, Bajisci, Blue Shell, Jman, NinjaLink, Shadow, Snakeee, and many others are also damn good and have been in the same tournaments as me.
M2K has been to one of our tournaments and if he showed up now he'd be lucky to place top 3.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
The best player in the world would be lucky to get top 3 in an area with few good players?

I'll now go with "stupid" from the options above after that statement.
I'm sorry, have you actually attended any of our tournaments? No? That alone invalidates your opinion. You can call me stupid when you guys come up here and prove your better than us.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
he's the best at melee
lmao

Which is why he still consistently wins everything, beats Azen and every other pro, etc?

I'm not even as good as Mew2King and I'd be EXTREMELY disappointed if I didn't take top 3 up north when I'd only have to beat 1-2 good players to achieve that.

I don't have any idea why you'd say such a dumb thing, OWM.

Oh well. Just watch and see as Jason wins this.

I'm sorry, have you actually attended any of our tournaments? No? That alone invalidates your opinion. You can call me stupid when you guys come up here and prove your better than us.
I'm not doubting your skill personally, so stop taking it like a personal attack. Nor am I doubting the ability of your top player, Cort. Your area...just isn't that powerful overall. It's the truth. Sorry, dude.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lol this seems interesting

someone who has proof to back up there **** talk and someone who just talks haha

Top Bottom