• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Plairnk, that would be me and my crew. IM me when you get everything figured out...If you can't house us, can anyone else? Hope everything's ok with your roomate.
I've already got 2 full rooms, but if you can bring tents to sleep in, you can stay at my place. Otherwise, there are plenty of hotels around.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lmfao. I don't really care if you ban the infinite. You would just look afraid XD. If I grab you at 0%, you WILL die. I don't need to infinite. People don't seem to understand this lol.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
boss, you really are stupid. no offense but if you dont like the way travis runs things, don't come. the pools aren't rigged, they have to be seeded SOME way so they will be seeded to previous tournament results and obviously SOME sort of bias is going to come in.

and maybe the fact that travis absolutely destroyed you the last time you played and you just killed yourself instead of ending the set plays into that.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
@ Chillin: Although your kinda an *******, it's funny, lol!! Good **** with Falco yesterday, learned some stuff watching you.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
boss wtf are you serious? you used to be cool

i dont rig ****. since when have i run pools? what makes you believe i would rig this wtf

even if you think that, why would you continually post that ****

dont **** with me

Inui

Banned via Warnings
and inui would not get top 3 in a CT tourney haha. not at all. sry. CT is too good
lol, Chibo. Just because you're not good and they **** you doesn't mean I have your low standards.

if inui can do meep stuff than ill be impressed.

$5 mm?
M2K thinks my Marth >= Meep's. XD

I'll take you up on that money match.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Yeah greg I'm not gonna be able to make it, my little brother is visiting from Cali

Sorry to all, I'll make the next one

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Yo Bann Icecimber Infinite......you Cant Do **** Bann It Its Like Wobbling Basically....

Sry Hylian!!
What's the point? I doubt the world would implode if Ice Climbers won a tournament instead of Snake/Meta for once.

echos

Smash Journeyman
My friend Tyrant needs a partner Candy hes mad good let me know if your interested.... Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend as well

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
well from what i understand, vex told me he already askedand if vex goes i can go. but he didnt. his mom said no since its july 4th weekend and the roads are dangerous. without vex no longer going, my mom said no so were both screwed. hopefully we can go to philly gams still. gl to all, and fawk you! :-D
lolz

Top Bottom