• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
what ever happened to killing nana? lol hylian isnt a robot, you can watch the vids all you want but no one is 100% perfect. im not saying hylian isnt good, but he's bound to mess up or trip sometime. when hylian gets 1st place in the next 5 tournaments he attends, then maybe we could consider a ban.

your best bet is to just camp him. really hard
Thats not fair though XD. I get top 3 at every tournament I go to...sometimes I don't even use IC's lol. These past two tournaments I have used Falco and then GW >_>. Thats just a matter of me actually having skill. I don't rely on the IC chaingrab to win, and I don't rely on IC's to win.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
sorry inui, dmbrandon is decent, you're not very good at all. you do nothing special, and i consider you a pretty standard marth player (aka you'd get ***** in md/va). a few pages ago you loved bringing up tourney placings, why not bring up saturday's tourney? maybe because you got 7th and barely beat anyone who I even recognize?
dmbrandon is better than me in teams, I'd say. I outplaced him in singles last weekend and both beat him and outplaced him the week before that, so I wouldn't be so quick to claim he's better than me. I did only get 7th, but hey, nobody's perfect. Even Azen has placed low, and you've placed low in the past even up here in NJ back in Melee. Are you going to claim your friend, ChuDat, is also not very good at all because he tied me for 7th when he didn't even lose to one of the top three players there? Of course not. It would be a false claim. Don't let bias cloud your judgment. It's gay.

I think you're pretty good, but you honestly do a lot of generic stuff and don't look impressive...oh, wait, it's Brawl, everything looks generic and unimpressive.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I want to come to this. I might show up with DSF and Ajax. I don't know who is picking them up but if there is room for one more please let me know!

chillindude829

Smash Master
dmbrandon is better than me in teams, I'd say. I outplaced him in singles last weekend and both beat him and outplaced him the week before that, so I wouldn't be so quick to claim he's better than me. I did only get 7th, but hey, nobody's perfect. Even Azen has placed low, and you've placed low in the past even up here in NJ back in Melee. Are you going to claim your friend, ChuDat, is also not very good at all because he tied me for 7th when he didn't even lose to one of the top three players there? Of course not. It would be a false claim. Don't let bias cloud your judgment. It's gay.

I think you're pretty good, but you honestly do a lot of generic stuff and don't look impressive...oh, wait, it's Brawl, everything looks generic and unimpressive.
I know how you ****ing placed, who did you actually beat? That's what I'd like to know

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Defeated Ace
Defeated Phish-it
Defeated Keitaro
Lost to Azen
Defeated Yes!
Lost to Atomsk

That was my bracket.

Now, since you're unfamiliar with NJ's scene, allow me to explain a few things.

Keitaro is actually not bad at all. He's beaten dmbrandon, Velocity, me, and several other good players in the past. He beat Yes! at this event, as well, and Yes! managed to defeat both Velocity and Bajisci that same day.

You all know how good Azen is, so that's a perfectly respectable loss. My first match with him I tripped literally five times at crucial moments, so the match wasn't as close as it should have been. The second match was actually good.

Yes! has beaten Atomsk and dmbrandon and he beat Velocity at this event. I'm sure MD/VA is familiar with how good Velocity is.

You almost lost to Atomsk, so you should be able to realize he's actually pretty good. We play together a lot, so he knows my style well, and that gives Dedede the advantage against Marth since Dedede wins that match-up. This is a very similar case to when I defeated Lord Knight nine times in a row because of Sheik vs Marth. I would never claim to be better than Lord Knight. In fact, I claimed the opposite. Atomsk generally says I'm better than him because I beat people he can't beat, such as teh_spamerer, dmbrandon, and Bajisci.

I must say that I was fairly impressed with the top level of MD/VA. However, if you and Azen are the absolute top, then I do not think I'd get "*****" in MD/VA at all. Players like teh_spamerer, Atomsk, dmbrandon, and myself should be able to do fine. Velocity does well at your events and actually places lower here, for instance.

No, I'm not claiming we'd **** MD/VA, but MD/VA can no longer claim to be superior to everywhere else.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Defeated Ace
Defeated Phish-it
Defeated Keitaro
Lost to Azen
Defeated Yes!
Lost to Atomsk

That was my bracket.

Now, since you're unfamiliar with NJ's scene, allow me to explain a few things.

Keitaro is actually not bad at all. He's beaten dmbrandon, Velocity, me, and several other good players in the past. He beat Yes! at this event, as well, and Yes! managed to defeat both Velocity and Bajisci that same day.

You all know how good Azen is, so that's a perfectly respectable loss. My first match with him I tripped literally five times at crucial moments, so the match wasn't as close as it should have been. The second match was actually good.

Yes! has beaten Atomsk and dmbrandon and he beat Velocity at this event. I'm sure MD/VA is familiar with how good Velocity is.

You almost lost to Atomsk, so you should be able to realize he's actually pretty good. We play together a lot, so he knows my style well, and that gives Dedede the advantage against Marth since Dedede wins that match-up. This is a very similar case to when I defeated Lord Knight nine times in a row because of Sheik vs Marth. I would never claim to be better than Lord Knight. In fact, I claimed the opposite. Atomsk generally says I'm better than him because I beat people he can't beat, such as teh_spamerer, dmbrandon, and Bajisci.

I must say that I was fairly impressed with the top level of MD/VA. However, if you and Azen are the absolute top, then I do not think I'd get "*****" in MD/VA at all. Players like teh_spamerer, Atomsk, dmbrandon, and myself should be able to do fine. Velocity does well at your events and actually places lower here, for instance.

No, I'm not claiming we'd **** MD/VA, but MD/VA can no longer claim to be superior to everywhere else.

azen and chillin came up to NJ and only lost to m2k (which was pretty much expected) and won teams and singles aside from him. Yet, because of this tournament, we now can't claim to be superior to everywhere else.

wait so we claim to be superior to everyone else. go out of state, win, and lose our ability to claim to be superior?

this is a new plateau of inui logic.

stop talking about "almost" winning. do you know how many people have "almost" beaten azen or chillin here? A lot more than in NJ, i guarantee you that.

Have fun getting ***** in a week inui, i hope it'll make you realize that your attitude will forever prevent you from being anything more than mediocre

chillindude829

Smash Master
So basically you beat Keitaro and Yes!, two players who have no chance of getting top 10 in an MD/VA tourney, and got 7th. ...Congratulations?

I guess I should just stop mentioning you at all, it's clear that you will -never- stop talking ****. We came and dominated your tourney this past weekend yet here you are, spewing more bull****. You'll come to CH3, lose, and then continue talking ****. Is there a user ignore feature on smashboards? If not, they should make one specifically for Inui

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So basically you beat Keitaro and Yes!, two players who have no chance of getting top 10 in an MD/VA tourney, and got 7th. ...Congratulations?

I guess I should just stop mentioning you at all, it's clear that you will -never- stop talking ****. We came and dominated your tourney this past weekend yet here you are, spewing more bull****. You'll come to CH3, lose, and then continue talking ****. Is there a user ignore feature on smashboards? If not, they should make one specifically for Inui
Yeah there is.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
azen and chillin came up to NJ and only lost to m2k (which was pretty much expected) and won teams and singles aside from him. Yet, because of this tournament, we now can't claim to be superior to everywhere else.

wait so we claim to be superior to everyone else. go out of state, win, and lose our ability to claim to be superior?

this is a new plateau of inui logic.
If you're going to claim that, then I will claim that NJ is better because Mew2King wins both our events and yours. You must have forgotten that Mew2King is a resident of New Jersey.

Last I checked, ChuDat is one of your better players, and he lost to Atomsk and teh_spamerer. Atomsk was also damn close to keeping Chillin at 5th and teh_spamerer almost kept him at 4th.

stop talking about "almost" winning. do you know how many people have "almost" beaten azen or chillin here? A lot more than in NJ, i guarantee you that.
Certainly. You've all had literally dozens of chances at taking them on tournaments. We've had very few.

"Almost" winning means there's a solid chance that they can indeed win, which means Azen and Chillin are not even invincible when compared to teh_spamerer and Atomsk, let alone Mew2King, who is most certainly better.

chillindude829 said:

So...Velocity has no chance of getting top 10 in MD/VA, and yet he consistently does? What? Are you even thinking before posting?

You didn't dominate our tournament. You barely beat several NJ players, lost to one, and one of your players lost to two NJ players and placed the same as I did. Mew2King won it, not MD/VA.

Your bias clouds your judgment immensely.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
wow, inui

stop hiding behind M2K by placing him on a pedestal and using him as a reference to what the skill in NJ is. im sure M2K is annoyed by it, and it must be embarasing for you and the rest of NJ that your response to each point thrown to you is, "but we have M2K".

all this time you've wasted jerking yourself off through your accomplishments and achievements could be used getting better

chillindude829

Smash Master
If you're going to claim that, then I will claim that NJ is better because Mew2King wins both our events and yours. You must have forgotten that Mew2King is a resident of New Jersey.

Last I checked, ChuDat is one of your better players, and he lost to Atomsk and teh_spamerer. Atomsk was also damn close to keeping Chillin at 5th and teh_spamerer almost kept him at 4th.
Uhhh Chu barely plays Brawl LOL. He usually gets 9th or so around here, simply because he doesn't play very much. So bringing up his losses as some kind of achievement for NJ is just dumb.

And yeah I guess Atomsk and spamerer did get close to me, in the same way that slikvik and boss got close to me yesterday at Cyberden. I frequently "almost" lose matches, so it's not really a big deal. If they actually had beaten me, THEN it would be impressive.

"Almost" winning means there's a solid chance that they can indeed win, which means Azen and Chillin are not even invincible when compared to teh_spamerer and Atomsk, let alone Mew2King, who is most certainly better.
Wow you're an idiot. Almost winning = losing, period. They didn't beat us, so why do you keep bringing our "almost" losses up? I think you need to understand that they lost.

So...Velocity has no chance of getting top 10 in MD/VA, and yet he consistently does? What? Are you even thinking before posting?
I never said anything about Velocity, I said Yes and Keitaro have no chance of getting top 10 here. Just because Yes beat Velocity doesn't mean he would do as well as Velocity here... ****ing Inui logic

You didn't dominate our tournament. You barely beat several NJ players, lost to one, and one of your players lost to two NJ players and placed the same as I did. Mew2King won it, not MD/VA.
Once again, doesn't matter if we barely won, we won. And I didn't say we dominated M2K, because we obviously didn't. But we came and easily outplaced you and dmbrandon after you two couldn't get over yourselves in this thread last week.

Stop bringing up M2K's wins, this whole argument was started about YOUR skill level, Inui. Which, by the way, is really low. You're not very good, and your constant ****talk just makes the other NJ players look bad.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Once again, doesn't matter if we barely won, we won. And I didn't say we dominated M2K, because we obviously didn't. But we came and easily outplaced you and dmbrandon after you two couldn't get over yourselves in this thread last week.

Stop bringing up M2K's wins, this whole argument was started about YOUR skill level, Inui. Which, by the way, is really low. You're not very good, and your constant ****talk just makes the other NJ players look bad.
I'll repeat myself in here because this thread has more attention than the results thread from last weekend.

No amount of bias can disprove actual facts.

Facts said:
Montage Presents: The Peak! May 17th

Doubles:
1. Mew2King and Velocity (Dedede and Game and Watch)
2. Snakeee and Shadow (Zero Suit Samus and Meta Knight)
3. Inui and teh_spamerer (Marth/Pit and Meta Knight/Jigglypuff)
4. dmbrandon and Ether (Meta Knight and Snake)
5. Atomsk and Lord Knight (Dedede and Dedede)

5. Wes and Comp (Snake/Sonic and Lucas)
7. Slayr and Dave
7. Javier and Wacko
9. Rafe and Kubuu
9. Prince Edward and Uncle Ray
9. Bajisci and Cradmazy
9. Anubis and AAAA
13. Admin and Short
13. Vex Kasrani and Kimani
13. DGMavn and Ian
13. Prominance
17. Min and Jon
17. Crimson Lampshades
17. Keith and Joe
17. Stinky Twinkies
17. Bebop and Denzel
17. Giass
17. Cyanide and Mott
25. Chaz and Greg
25. Coke

Defeated Bye
Defeated DGMavn and Ian, 2-1
Defeated Rafe and Kubuu, 2-0
Lost to Snakeee and Shadow, 1-2
Defeated Comp and Wes, 2-1
Defeated dmbrandon and Ether, 2-0
Lost to Snakeee and Shadow, 1-3

Singles:
1. Mew2King (Dedede)
2. Inui (Marth)
3. teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)
4. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)

5. Shadow (Meta Knight)
5. NinjaLink (Diddy Kong/Ike)
7. Wes (Sonic/Snake)
7. Lord Knight (Dedede)
9. Bajisci
9. Kubuu
9. Vex Kasrani
9. Drk.Pch
13. Velocity
13. Ether
13. Comp
13. Emblem Lord
17. Rafe
17. Ace
17. Javier
17. WoZ
17. Atomsk
17. Dave
17. Ian
17. Eazy
25. Daichi
25. Spaz
25. EdSam
25. Snakeee
25. Zoltan
25. PRiDE
25. AAAA
33. Kupo
33. r0guey0shi
33. Anubis
33. Mott
33. Hector
33. Cyanide
33. Wacko
33. J*****
33. jlui
33. Fizzi
33. Tom Moyer
33. Ussi
33. DGMavn
33. GDick
33. Keitaro
33. Spade
49. Uncle Ray
49. Phil
49. Linday
49. Bebop
49. MasterChibi
49. Denzel
49. Hawk
49. KDZ
49. Jokr
49. HolyChef
49. Artisan
49. Admin
49. Prince Edward
49. Jake

Defeated Jake, 2-0
Defeated Comp, 2-0
Defeated Javier, 2-1
Defeated Bajisci, 2-0
Defeated dmbrandon, 2-1

Lost to Mew2King, 0-3
Defeated teh_spamerer, 3-1
Lost to Mew2King, 0-3

S.W.R. Event III, June 14th

Doubles:
1. Mew2King and Velocity
2. Inui and dmbrandon
3. Atomsk and Ether

4. YES! and Doyoung2win
5: Born Prodigy
5: DGmavn and Izumi
7: DoYoung2lose
7: Paradigm
9: ballz
9: Project R.E.I
9: team Mustache
9: La li lu lei lo
13: Majestic Hair
13: BKT
13: Forgot How To Recover
13: Poison Apple
17: M and M
17: Immortal Exuberance
17: NBO
17: Team Pac
17: AM
17: Team Team

Defeated Bye
Defeated La li lu lei lo, 2-0
Defeated ballz, 2-0
Defeated YES! and Doyoung2win, 2-0
Lost to Mew2King and Velocity, 0-3
Defeated Atomsk and Ether, 3-1
Lost to Mew2King and Velocity, 0-3

Singles:
1: Mew2King
2: dmbrandon
3. Inui
4: Atomsk

5: Velocity
5: Kissi
7: Keitaro
7: Kira
9: Baji
9: Cursed
9: Emblem Lord
9: Bontez
13: Ksizl
13: Mr. Clutch31
13: PRiDE
13: YES!
17: Angel
17: Nairo
17: Cyan
17: Paper Tigers
17: Ninja Ed
17: **** lurker
17: jew2king
17: ill
25: Sticky icky
25: Asian
25: PRC
25: Darrrrrrrrrk
25: holy Chef
25: GunBlade
25: Izumi
25: Zero
33: Luk 7
33: BleachigoZX
33: Bomb Styles
33: Rich
33: Spida
33: Vajaja
33: Pooky
33: Price
33: Raven Trinity
33: DGMavn
33: Apple
33: DA ***
33: Qtip
33: ether
33: Val
33: Z
49: OLiver
49: Joe-Z
49: KuroX
49: Mooks
49: J.G WentWorth
49: ErickGM14
49: Juice
49: Beanz
49: 2late
49: PacAtk
49: Pants
49: Loveless
49: sheep

Defeated PRC, 2-0
Defeated BleachigoZX, 2-0
Defeated ill, 2-0
Defeated Bajisci, 2-1
Defeated Atomsk, 2-0

Lost to Mew2King, 0-3
Lost to dmbrandon, 2-3

North Jersey Terrabite Tournament, 6/21/08

Doubles:
1: Inui and dmbrandon (Snake/Marth and Meta Knight/ZSS)
2: YEHS and Bajisci (Fox/Snake and ROB)
3: Atomsk and Lord Knight (Dedede and Dedede)

4: Shante and Cynthia
5: The Waffles
5: Keitaro Time!
7: **** Yeah Seaking!
7: Infamous
9: 8690
9: Chaos
9: Konata and PRiDE
9: Paradigm
13: Hatorade
13: 7
13: A1 Steaksauce
13: MD
17: Jinx
17: Pretty Flowers
17: Kamikaze

Defeated Bye
Defeated MD, 2-0
Defeated **** Yeah Seaking!, 2-0
Defeated YEHS and Bajisci, 2-0
Defeated Atomsk and Lord Knight, 3-2
Defeated YEHS and Bajisci, 3-0

Singles:
1: Inui (Marth/Pit/Dedede)
2: dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
3: Blue Shell (Wario)
4: Char (Olimar)
5: Atomsk (Dedede)
5: Bajisci (ROB)
7: Ether (Snake)
7: Lord Knight (Dedede)
9: Konata
9: Keitaro
9: Munk
9: Blue Cheez
13: Cyanide
13: Orion
13: Blue
13: DaPuffster
17: Dan
17: Sensei
17: Yes!
17: Wind
17: EmuKiller
17: PRiDE
17: Kenny
17: Umbra
25: Vice
25: 4Fit
25: Pope
25: Ninja Edd
25: Spaz
25: Michael Presado
25: Eazy
25: BZJ
33: Tran
33: Chaos
33: Gepy
33: Que?
33: Bolas
33: Alex V
33: Pisano
33: Bagnz
33: Merl!
33: The Rare King
33: Andrew Presado
33: Lexx
33: DK
33: Anubi
33: Walnuts
33: Daze
49: GDubz
49: Milkamp

Defeated Bye
Defeated Chaos, 2-0
Defeated Umbra, 2-0
Defeated Ether, 2-1
Defeated Bajisci, 2-0
Defeated Blue Shell, 3-2
Defeated dmbrandon, 3-2
Wow, it looks like I can beat Atomsk and beat the people that constantly take him out.

Judging me off of this one event is stupid.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
As much as I love this rousing banter, shouldn't everyone just wait a few days and prove themselves in the tourney...just seems like the logical thing to do

chinesahh

Smash Lord
inui stop spamming the thread. You and brandon lost. You should just learn to accept it wtf

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui stop spamming the thread. You and brandon lost. You should just learn to accept it wtf
I have no problems with losing to Azen and Jason. I haven't johned or complained about losing. I'm merely proving Chillin wrong(which wasn't hard at all considering what he posted was nothing but bias).

chillindude829

Smash Master
I have no problems with losing to Azen and Jason. I haven't johned or complained about losing. I'm merely proving Chillin wrong(which wasn't hard at all considering what he posted was nothing but bias).
How are you proving me wrong? I just said you suck, and you haven't disproved that in any way. Posting results and **** won't change anything when I played you and saw you play and came to the conclusion that you suck.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I would like to get some friendlies wit ya chillin

Haven't played you in years even though I've seen you several times.

Don't let my DA past keep ya from doin it. I know you couldn't stand their trash talk either...

Also I'm tired of seeing MD and VA uniting and holding hands.

I wanna see MD vs VA lol

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Inui, ****ing stop posting. All you're doing is making yourself look bad. All you have to do is be nice, and play well, and these people will stop the ****. After last weekend, you might have to double up the effort, though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, ****ing stop posting. All you're doing is making yourself look bad. All you have to do is be nice, and play well, and these people will stop the ****. After last weekend, you might have to double up the effort, though.
I don't really care if I look bad to people I barely see. It's just...w/e to me.

I don't see how I did badly last weekend, but okay?

hova

Smash Champion
i don't understand dude

u don't care that we dislike u, you don't care if we think ur a ******** person

but it breaks ur heart that we think ur bad at smash...

u know how our region is, been the same since melee. if you can't come down here and do well then we won't think you're good. we also won't bother traveling to see how good ur region is... we're just pretty much a bunch of ClayCooters and DickDouches

lmao... i'd hate on md/va too if i wasn't from around here

ChuDat

Smash Master
You tied with me Inui, and I suck at this game. Thats pretty bad, man.

You are going to get a lot of hate at CH3, just to let you know. At least you made this thread interesting to read

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
no hes right. he placed the same as you

placing the same as inui=suck, by default.

Noraa

Smash Lord
Well isnt this interesting.....

Im pretty sure after watching chillin at the cyberden tourny make that come back in doubles with DDD im pretty sure that hes better then you Inui.

Top Bottom