• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Im pretty sure after watching chillin at the cyberden tourny make that come back in doubles with DDD im pretty sure that hes better then you Inui.
I'm pretty sure he's better than me, too. I'm not biased enough to deny his skill.

placing the same as inui=suck, by default.
I wonder how bad everyone is when I get first up here at tournaments M2K and teh_spamerer don't go to. :(

Cort

Apple Head
Probably the same as CT.

Don't just place mediocrely at other respected areas, beat good people outside your region too. Otherwise stfu.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro is actually not bad at all. He's beaten dmbrandon, Velocity, me, and several other good players in the past. He beat Yes! at this event, as well, and Yes! managed to defeat both Velocity and Bajisci that same day.
Instead of making yourself look better you helped me look like ****, lol!!

I'm gonna be laughing at anyone that loses to Inui along with anyone that's getting infinited by Hylian.

Edit: And anyone that gets caught in Keitaro Time. Jman, let's record again, lmao!!

Snakeee

Smash Master
*Looks past all of the trash talk >_>

I might need a (really good) teammate for this. I'm very good in teams, and if you're up there yourself we can likely place or even take the win.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
**** you snakeee and that gay *** gimp argh makes me so angry lol jk

snakeee is mad good in teams

btw chillin it was really fun playing you wanna mm or something?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
xzax doesn't suck at brawl...he really doesn't...opps i'm not supposed to lie like that:bee:
dont pick on a 13 yr old. better yet, dont pick on a TITAN! lol
while xzax isnt at the top of the ranks like many players, hes been practicing like hell in brawl and its showing. hes progressing very fast compared to what he did in melee, and is getting better. he even outplaced me and vex at cot3 (only time itl happen :psycho:), and did fairly good in teams with vex.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Sad story

Eazy's girlfriend leaves for a month long vacation in Tennessee.
Eazy has no plans today.
What does he do?
Not much at all, just relax **** some scrubs, eat sandwiches n ****.
He then gets a message from his best bud slikvik directing him to this thread....WoW just Wow.

What should I adress first? The crews?
Yes the crew battle would def need to be the strongest players from Nj. So why am I only in the "maybe" pile? Are people seriously stupid?
Im def a top player in our region garunteed. So chibo dm whoever made the little post with the maybes. Dont be putting me on the maybe list like Im some scrub. If you've sat n played me for more then 10 mins u know where my skill level is, so dont ignore it. That **** is stupid.

El, u were def right in what u said in your post Everyone on these dam boards talks mad ****, but when its tourny time they are all quiet. Except me of course. why is that when chillen turns around after winning a match vs spam he says " Wow jersey got pretty **** quiet" N the rest of jerz sits there with a ziplocked mouth scared to say anything? Wtf? Whats the point of talkin all types of **** on the boards, but being quiet as hell when its time to really say something?
There is no comradery in this **** state. No 1 wants to recognize anyone else's skill or even support eachother. Everyone sits n acts like a little ***** when oos comes around. Whether its md/va or ny. grow some **** nuts Nj please. U let these people clown our state all crazy, then smile in their faces like they are gods when they are hear. I cant get down wit that ***** **** at all.
Anyone sayin bs about Jersey, where Im from, Where I live, where I smash...lets have a talk. I dont give a **** how much u hate dm, or hate inui. They do not represent our state. Don't talk stupid like dissin jersey is the thing to do. Most people from here,some of who are my best friends in the smash community are cool as hell. So get to know the people before u start talkin ****.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
good stuff eazy, though i dont remember putting u on any maybe list, i rly dont think i did.

when i made my post thinkn of who should be in the crew battle, it was before you were confirmed on going. if i did put u on a maybe list, it was cause i wasnt sure if u were going, not cause of skill

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Im def a top player in our region garunteed.
You haven't proved anything at all yet. I am your friend and believe you're more skilled than what your placings reflect, but you constantly place low, which is a problem.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
El, u were def right in what u said in your post Everyone on these dam boards talks mad ****, but when its tourny time they are all quiet. Except me of course. why is that when chillen turns around after winning a match vs spam he says " Wow jersey got pretty **** quiet" N the rest of jerz sits there with a ziplocked mouth scared to say anything? Wtf? Whats the point of talkin all types of **** on the boards, but being quiet as hell when its time to really say something?
There is no comradery in this **** state. No 1 wants to recognize anyone else's skill or even support eachother. Everyone sits n acts like a little ***** when oos comes around. Whether its md/va or ny. grow some **** nuts Nj please. U let these people clown our state all crazy, then smile in their faces like they are gods when they are hear. I cant get down wit that ***** **** at all.
Anyone sayin bs about Jersey, where Im from, Where I live, where I smash...lets have a talk. I dont give a **** how much u hate dm, or hate inui. They do not represent our state. Don't talk stupid like dissin jersey is the thing to do. Most people from here,some of who are my best friends in the smash community are cool as hell. So get to know the people before u start talkin ****.
i like this guy

Eazy23

Smash Lord
OK inui..you are so right omg.
I mean the fact that I spend all my time at the melee setup at hmm EVERY TOURNAMENT, and get so dam bored with the bs people that I have to fight in brackets doesnt mean a thing.
I mean at terrabyte, i didnt wreck this olimar match one, sd at 15 percent and lose match 2, and then switch to toonlink( A complete countermatchup for toonlink so dam hard) and lose match 3. I mean I dont **** olimar with a slew of other characters. I mean I couldn have simply taken him to rainbow cruise and watch him die 1000 ways.
Do u not see what happens to me at these **** tournies? DO u womder why I asked for dm u keit early on? playing nubs in brawl is not like melee. I get bored VERY VERY VERY quickly.
Skill aside, If I dont wanna play brawl, I dont wanna play brawl. And thats what happens! I play melee with sensei eggm etc, then have 2 play some crappy *** brawl player... I just didnt give a ****.
Understand it if u will. But everyone doesnt care about this as much as you do. Yes I have something to prove now, and im proving it. But I will not sit around and be overlooked when I FEEL it is obvious that I am one of the best,

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Eazy, all's you did was agree with me and repeat what I said.

Your tournament results don't reflect your actual skill for <insert whatever reason at the time>. You need to fix that or else people won't realize you're good, consider you for crew battles, etc.

lol @ inui sucking chu's nads
Chu's hot.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
eazy i believe your one of njs top players as well but there is a major difference in what i believe and what tournys show.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
The tags for this thread are funny lolz.

So um..... can I get a rid from someone? >_>;

g-regulate

Smash Hero
im going to try to team with NEO. if he cant team for some reason than vist wanna team?. if vist for some reason cant team, ill team with you, Candy.

Top Bottom