• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents: Critical Hit 3 - Sykesville, MD - Jul 5, 08

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Vist ill team with you if you want, neo is unavailable.

and if vist cant come ill team with you candy
and if candy cant come ill team with karn.

word

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
It seems no one cares about a fellow smasher. GREASE. Just asked if i can get some help. Its not like Y'ALL DONT KNOW ME jeez lol.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
what would you rather have happen? "oh, sorry, I wish I could help but I'm OoS too" or "I'm housing people...but it's beyond full already..." or "yeah I can house you.......if I'm able to house anyone at all...but that might fall through" :(

that does suck though...hope you can make it [and get housing]

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Kirbstir isn't coming so I will be taking his spot in the VIP room, called that **** son! Lol

Get hyped people! and bring deodorant!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
If I go I'm taking a bus def. I'm not sure who to ask in regards to being picked up though. Cab will probably be expensive wah...lol.

Fonz

Smash Ace
i don't understand dude

u don't care that we dislike u, you don't care if we think ur a ******** person

but it breaks ur heart that we think ur bad at smash...

u know how our region is, been the same since melee. if you can't come down here and do well then we won't think you're good. we also won't bother traveling to see how good ur region is... we're just pretty much a bunch of ClayCooters and DickDouches

lmao... i'd hate on md/va too if i wasn't from around here

How did everyone ignore this post? Just proves that you're all ClayCooters and DickDouches

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Hm. I actually get off work at 1:30pm which leaves me 2 hrs and 30 minutes to make Singles.

I wonder if there's a way I can make it there.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'll c u guys there, N E 1 good wanna team?

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
Yo Jon you think you would be able to pick me up from the bus station the night before, I'll pay you of course for the ride really need help getting there, or even pick me up that same day would be fine as well.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yo Jon you think you would be able to pick me up from the bus station the night before, I'll pay you of course for the ride really need help getting there, or even pick me up that same day would be fine as well.
What bus are you taking?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
theres no way...i dont get off work til midnight and then my housing is already full... also the bus station is so far out of the way from my new place t_t

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
omni anyone with half of a brain knows that this thing is going LATE. i doubt teams will even end til like 6. lol

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
@jon this tournament is going to run so late it will be too much fun waiting for matches

Especially since everyone will mysteriously disappear right before their match

Either way ch3 is going to be too fun and md/va is going towin this haha I mean h2yl is md/va!

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
@ boss I wanna play some mario dittos in some casuals if you are down

I will play about any match with anyone as a matter of fact

@hat you need to be there just cause work is too gay! And you can play in singles don't they start at eight?

Phone posts rule

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
inui... -.-

I've come to the conclusion you enjoy being hated because of the attention you get.

ATTENTION MD/VA

I need a ride to CH3 after work. I get off at 1:30pm. I don't have a car. Omni needs some help. Is there anyone:

1.) That isn't entering teams that can come pick me up for Singles.
2.) That is entering teams and doesn't mind coming to scoop me up before Singles (if they lose early).
3.) That can come pick me up, period.

I'll provide gas monies and fill up another Top 5 hole with MD/VA.

Also, I'd like to MM all Snakes, MK's, and Marth's from OOS.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yes. I, The Great one, Is coming lol j/k. My crew is coming as well.

And Jesiah imma see what my crew is gonna do about that.

Lobos

Smash Master
lol omni...better start making calls

Also I want to TL ditto anybody that thinks there TL is good

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I will be recording matches. A couple people from SoVa will also be recording matches [though I'm not positive they have direct capture, but still, they'll be able to record matches]. Thumbswayup should have a recording setup. Chibo should also have a recording setup [unless he changed his mind]. Dookdiggity should be bringing a setup to record matches. So if that's all good, there should be at least 6 setups recording matches.

Top Bottom