• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

unknown522

Some guy
alright, buy your tickets guys.

I'm gonna buy mine to depart from STC maybe cuz that's way way closer for me. Like the difference between a 20 min bus, vs an hour and a half or more

edit: I can't get the promotion code to work. It still keeps saying it's $42 round trip

edit2: it seems to not work specifically on fridays and sundays......

we could either spend $22 and go on thursday (assuming there's housing), or just pay $42 and go friday (which would probably be better anyway).

Anyways, I can't buy them right now cuz I have to catch the last bus

unknown522

Some guy
ok, so I discussed with camilo. He and I are going to buy tickets for ourselves to arrive on friday at 6:40AM. Leaving at 3PM on monday.

he really wants to save money so yeah.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Hey guys. There was an article on Shoryuken.com about Project M part 2 and I was reminded of melee haha

Quebec sounds cool. Any Americans going?

edit: Also lol I've been stripped of my modship

I.B

Smash Lord
dang. it's 2012 and people are STILL spelling Camilo's name wrong?! You gotta show the chilean amigo more love than that man.

weon - X

Smash Ace
wowowowowowow that made my day thnks james.

if anyone wants to smash come to my house. mi casa es tu casa. i need a melee disc.

im willing to play anything really. i have another tv for misc games. not crt

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone want to split a hotel at STYC? I don't actually know anyone from there so I'm guessing it'll be harder to find housing.

unknown522

Some guy
Hey guys. There was an article on Shoryuken.com about Project M part 2 and I was reminded of melee haha

Quebec sounds cool. Any Americans going?

edit: Also lol I've been stripped of my modship
No Americans I think. There's still over a month. Things can change

Edit: camilo, did David text you?

Edit 2: bing, I can order your ticket. Just let me know for which time you want them

:phone:

Sanu

Smash Champion
Finally graduated university. I start my full time job in 3 weeks.

Get at me, i'm ready to smash

:phone:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
hey kyle i remember you telling me you graduated with a major in philosophy? how did you like it? im considering switching out of social sciences for it

idea

Smash Master
well...studying it was alright, pretty interesting around the 2nd/3rd year. but now that i have the degree i don't really have much i can do with it. philosophy mainly helps if you go into law or teaching or...want to get a Ph.D in philosophy.

it probably complements some things well, but i dunno what kind of job you could get with only a philosophy degree.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Yea i want to be a teacher/guidance counsellor :)

any courses you recommend??? even though i deleted my facebook i have a random account i use cause my job requires me to be in their fb group, ill add ya on that

Top Bottom