• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
Wait you cut your hair every 2 months? Why is it so short everytime I see you. My hair grows super long by 2 months.

Edit: I've been trying to find a decent place to cut my hair lately since the person I always go to for a haircut passed away. :( his son cuts in the same style too but he moved so far away and charges like 3x more now.

Oh and I probably won't be there anymore Kyle. I had some last minute things to do.
The Supreme Dirt Effect: Any post confirming plans that happens to be on the same page as a Supreme Dirt post are effectively nullified.

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
who would make plans with you? you'd just cancel xfd

and before you say, i don't care, let me tell you, you do :bee:

:phone:
I cancel when I'm going places not when I'm having people over :p

I also work nearly full-time now so bus fare is never a problem lol. Only reasons I'd ever flop NOW is 1. laziness, 2. called into work, or 3. sick.

SO HA.

I WIN THIS ROUND.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
NICK aka ministry aka love of my life aka tha realest mutha ****ker.
Come to the may anc so we can hang out one last time before we go our seperates ways in life <3<3<3

Ministry

Smash Ace
k i come. i have money. just need time off work. k i have time off work. just need a way there. k i have via rail. i come

also. Who the **** has never heard of back to the future... you have to kill yourself seriously

edit. I might not come. but i might come.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Queen's music just had more balls to it (sigh I don't mean in that way) Also it's really just the vocals on it's own here, there is no rest of the band.

Engo

Smash Ace
Because if it's not catchy and you can't sing along then it's just awkward empty space duh

Listening to some other songs by that band, it's pretty clear they're making a serious effort to sound like Queen.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Hey.

I haven't quit Melee. Just so people know. I'm getting paid soon, so I can travel again. Yay. If anyone wants to smash this week, I'd be down to play. For hours.

Until my hands bleed.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yhii, I might be going out Friday, but if I don't end up doing so P:M at my place could be a thing.

Engo

Smash Ace
Hey.

I haven't quit Melee. Just so people know. I'm getting paid soon, so I can travel again. Yay. If anyone wants to smash this week, I'd be down to play. For hours.

Until my hands bleed.
There's weekly casuals at A & C now. This week's is supposed to be thurs but it's not set ins stone yet. Check the gta facebook group soon for the date.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Yhii, I might be going out Friday, but if I don't end up doing so P:M at my place could be a thing.

There's weekly casuals at A & C now. This week's is supposed to be thurs but it's not set ins stone yet. Check the gta facebook group soon for the date.
We can pick and choose dates? I was under the impression it was every Friday if not previously booked for Brawl.

Engo

Smash Ace
Nah they're supposed to be every thursday but the guy hosting them (An Hero) said he might try to change the casuals to friday so he's not sure what the official day will be. Chances are they'll be thursday since I doubt brawlers will wanna change their casual day that they've had for many months now. Anyway just check the facebook group to make sure what the official days going to be.

unknown522

Some guy
so that you all know, megabus has tickets to montreal up to June 1st and it's looking like $26 one way. Once they are available up to June 3rd, then I'm gonna buy tickets. I know a bunch of people want to tag along so watch out of that.

Also, don't ask me about housing. It always happens and I don't want to have to find housing for like 10+ people

Bing

Smash Master
Ryan I dont have a credit card so could you buy my tickets and Ill give you the cash at the next monthly?

Ill find housing for myself(Or a hotel for a party/pre-tourney-tourney)

Top Bottom