• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I already have housing so I'm fine.

Just make sure that we all know when those tickets are up :)

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Ryan any idea when ghe may anc will be?
david says the 19th but im not sure which of you two is runing this anymore.

unknown522

Some guy
I just looked up greyhound, and the advance purchase to montreal costs $64 round trip. If megabus ends up costing more than that, then I'll just go with that.

idea

Smash Master
o rly? tell me if you go with that then, i was gonna get megabus tickets on my own but obviously it's better to have more company for the ride there

Windrose

Smash Lord
Hey guys, in light of recent events I thought I'd make a poster for the latest GTA (grand theft auto) video game series.

Bing

Smash Master
This kinda makes me wish we did a Falco Side event.

We should do teams. Falco only.

nah...

So last night I had my first match in an OU tournament for Pokemon Online.

Guy no-shows.

I waited for an hour -_-

And I won my first Pokemon Design award lol. The prompt was to add a type to any pokemon to make it more Viable. I gave Milotic Dragon. yayy <3

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Ryan (and others interested) Megabus is giving away 14,000 trips anywhere Toronto, Buffalo, Montreal and kingston for $10 dollars (one way) for the time april 20th-June 20th.

Tickets are literally 23.35 round trip with a promotional code.

Stop being indecisive pu$$ies and let's decide on a common bus travel time to go to STYC3.

I plan on buying my tickets tonight/tomorrow at the very latest so respond if you're serius aboout going.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Anyone can get them cheap camillo, you just put in the code they have on their home page when entering the trip schedule. It's literally 23.35 round trip. But theres only 14,000 tickets avaible so it cud end any second.

Here are bus time details:

Friday June 1st, there are two $10 tickets:
Leaving 00:30 am, arrivgn 6:40 am or
Leaving 9pm arriving 3:10 am

Both of these times are pretty extreme. Either we get in early and spend the whole day in Montreal on friday, Or take the later bus and arrive early morning saturday.
There is also bus on Saturday morning 6:30 am arriving in Montreal at 12:15 pm. This is risky given traffic, tournament starting, travel to venue from station etc.

All other buses are either bad timing or like $50+

There are a ton of return buses for $10 on the 4th so we can just pick anyone.

Top Bottom