• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, K, the way I figure it, we have about 3 or 4 people coming, so yeah.

I have 2 TVs, so playing shouldn't be a problem.

This would probably run somewhere from about 11:00 am to about 3:00pm - 5:00pm or somewhere around that, I have some UFC I want to be watching. :D

*taked out*

Maybe with luck this can be a bi-monthly or something.

Lol, and this is not just limited to Mississauga.

Maelstrom

Smash Journeyman
I'll come next time for sure...

turns out didn't end up working..but by the time i found out...u guys were probably finishing up and getting ready to leave...

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
The problem... what an original nickname :p
I remember Lanowen's jiggly... *mad face*
Lol! I almost forgot about that day, it was one of the last days you played. :( :urg: :cry:

I'll come next time for sure...

turns out didn't end up working..but by the time i found out...u guys were probably finishing up and getting ready to leave...
Lol, probably not. :p

-ZERO-

Smash Cadet
I left his house at 8, and I didn't get owned. Infact, I owned them with flying colours. Maelstrom, you gotta come next time.

BTW, how in the HELL do you pronounce your name? I'm thinking mal-strom. Then again, Andy thinks it's male-strom. Confirm, please.

the problem

Smash Apprentice
i was there till 6:45 i think and i wont a couple matches with my peach *cough* 1 or 2 or maybe a bit more but not much *hits Lanowen with a turnip and runs*

p.s im with Zer0 how do you pronounce your name :S

Gerjay

Smash Rookie
<=== Is the best smash player in Sauga!!!

(What a lie)

I was directed to this thread by Ryan, so here I am. I'm a decent Peach player, played in a couple tournies here and in montreal. I am technically a street fighter player... but that was kinda put on the backburner since I doubt medical school wants to hear about me playing SF over marks.

ANYWAYS, that's the introduction, hope to see some of you at the tourney this weekend.

Maelstrom

Smash Journeyman

(What a lie)

I was directed to this thread by Ryan, so here I am. I'm a decent Peach player, played in a couple tournies here and in montreal. I am technically a street fighter player... but that was kinda put on the backburner since I doubt medical school wants to hear about me playing SF over marks.

ANYWAYS, that's the introduction, hope to see some of you at the tourney this weekend.
LOL gerrjaaaay....

hopefully i'll make it to the tourney...and see how ur peach is now a days...

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord

(What a lie)

OMG Gerjay!

Remember me? The guy that met you at that CvS2 Tournament. XD A fellow peach player. Yeah I'm also a Peach player and close to the SquareOne region of Mississauga.

Edit: My game tag is Lone Wolf

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
To introduce myself to the Mississauga players my name is Adnan. Game tag of Lone Wolf. I know a few of the SSBMers already but there is a bunch of you I have yet to talk to. Gerjay is one of the guys I know. He and I are part of this community.

Mississauga has it's very own gaming community as we speak. It's sorta new and it has been growing very quickly. They have been specializing in the fighting games genre for the PS2. But they have left doors open for me to throw in SSBM into the mix of games.

So within that community I would like to possibly try and create a ranking system for the Smash players of Mississauga just so we can settle who's the best and who's 2nd, and so on. I have been trying to reach as many Mississauga SSBMers as possible.

I am in the midst of planning a small gathering/tournament for the Smash players of Mississauga to be hosted on the 22nd of this month (December). It would be $6 bucks to enter to get loads of food and to cover us being in my friend's basement XD.

Oh and back to that gaming community of Mississauga. The site is www.g3-evolution.tk. Feel free to join and post up on the Intro topic.

As you can see I only know the guys that I have seen or have already talked to through Smashboards and whatnot. If you know other decent SSBMers please feel free to introduce them to that site and maybe we can expand our number of players within this city.

I hope to talk to a lot of you guys in the near future. And maybe even a match ;].

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Yeah, lol.

As for that tournament, the date is changed to the 23rd.

I would like some feedback amongst you guys that think they can make it. Maybe I'll post it up on the tourny thread.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, lol.

As for that tournament, the date is changed to the 23rd.

I would like some feedback amongst you guys that think they can make it. Maybe I'll post it up on the tourny thread.
I would come from Georgetown to Mississuaga! Post host! Me and my friends could prolly make it. :chuckle:

GAmer1991

Smash Apprentice
Tournament?!

WHERE?!

I'm going to go ask right now.....
EDIT: Aww....it's too close to Christmas, so I can't go. Blah. Oh well. Maybe next time.
I can stand waiting to get pwned for a couple months. :p

gameguy07

Smash Rookie
Guess you can add me to the list. Only time I can really play with other people is on weekends and on weekends I'm up at my dad's in Mississauga. Don't wanna give away his adress or anything. He lives near a Firestone Tire store though.

I am 15, almost 16. I practice everynight (bout an hour or 2 of practice everynight at like 1 am lol) and study videos quite often (whenever I'm on my comp I watch a few vids. Some I actually like study to learn tactics and such). I use most, if not all advanced techniques without many problems...getting better by the day. I only really have problems with SH consistently (my friends tell me I tend to SH alot without knowing it) and DD (**** its a pain in the ***).

I play as Shiek under the name Kelv (as in Kelvar a name I use in alot of my games). Never been in any tournament or even played agaisnt other comptetitive players. I'd really like to soemtime though.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
:] It's REALLY great to see a lot of feedback and interest.

I have posted the tournament thread up.

Clash of the Sauga!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1971889#post1971889

Like I posted. This will be a party aswell. Food and stuff. So you know, it will be LOADS of fun. I strongly recommend people making it if they have the slightest ability to come, lol. And it would be so awesome to meet the SSBMers within the area all under 1 roof.

Apologies for the short notice tournament, once again.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lol I forgot I posted the tournament here. Sweet.

Anyway, yes, check out the link and start practicing man. It'll be ****loads of fun.

Top Bottom