• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
So CotS! was a success for the most part and we all saw some heavy competition from some veteran players but this is the time for all of us to gather up and play with one another.

Believe it or not guys Mississauga has some insane potential. We all need to gather and play together; no more playing against your one and only friend who plays Smash. Time to step up and face others and build up in skill and experience.

I am happy to say that I, Lone Wolf/Adnan will be hosting..

The Alphamale Bimonthlies!

The first bimonthly will be on Saturday, February 17th. For those of you that did make it to Clash of the Sauga! it will be in the same location. For those of you that did not attend and are unfamiliar with where it is the location is at 31 Clansman trail.

For those of you that did make it last time YES THE BASEMENT WILL BE CLEAN THIS TIME! LOL!

Guys, I'm really excited for the Mississauga and Etobicoke regions. I really think we got what it takes to be taken seriously in the competitive scene. We have so much raw talent and with the likes of Lanowen/Andy who is very experienced, has/is in the competitive scene, huge with setting up tournaments in Southern Ontario and is well respected within the pro circuit. With myself making the oppurtunity of the gatherings possible, with Andy and his leadership and all of the interest and potential within all you guys, we can really go far. Seriously.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Tournament checklist:

1 Pro Team (That may happen to be comprised of Unknown522 and yours truly (Bernard:))

-Check

1 Pro Fox: OMFG. I guess thats the end of that list.

Seriously though. No boasting. ITS TOURNY TIIIIIIME.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
A few matches with Johnny (that dude never seems to get rusty, lol, and his GC has been broken for the past 5 months, I think, xD) my Falco is finally back on track and better than ever. I think I was just nervous in CoTS!. My Ganondorf is also better than ever, and same with my Samus (which is weird, because today is my first picking of her in a long time). I'll try picking GAW, too. >_> D-tilt, to FAIR to downthrow to OHKO judgment FTW.

I'll see if I can come, I need more details, though. I hope more people can come.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lanowen, can you make this thread the official toronto thread? where everyone near toronto can post? (like the montreal thread)

Drolian: Don't double post please! You can edit your own posts by clicking the edit button under your posts

Miha

Smash Rookie
Could I be added to that list? I currently live in Etobicoke, I'm not that great a player but I would love to improve my game by actually participating against some good players in tournaments.

ChrnoX

Smash Cadet
Could I be added to that list? I currently live in Etobicoke, I'm not that great a player but I would love to improve my game by actually participating against some good players in tournaments.
Where in etobicoke do u live?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
This message is to the guys within the Toronto area.

I will be living within the Jane/Sheppard area of Toronto for quite awhile. If you host **** or want someone to come by and face you I am available after 3 on Friday and all day Sunday.

The closer you are, the better :].

Suiya

Smash Rookie
Woot for Toronto.
Hopefully we can get something going in Toronto...cause it is hella boring here when concerning smash.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Woot for Toronto.
Hopefully we can get something going in Toronto...cause it is hella boring here when concerning smash.
LOL Stay tuned on this board and have an eye out for my tournaments and mainly NNR's. Welcome to Smashboards BTW >_> Assuming your new.

Suiya

Smash Rookie
Heh, first post ftw and thanks ^^
Nice to meet you Tyrant

(Just for kicks, my info)
Suiya - From Richmond Hill
Falco

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
>_> My friends kinda lost interest in SSBM...one of them (Johnny) would probably still play with me though. They probably won't be going to Gamers anytime soon, or tournies. Expect me to get much worse. :S

dr.luigi

Smash Apprentice
hey, another bored as hell gta' smasher looking for some competish round the area. Anything going on soon?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Aww man I held a mini-Smashfest today.

Zero and The Problem showed up, it was short notice.

But yeah, Saturday February 3rd is going to be my birthday party/get together. Grmo, Jeffman and Lanowen you guys are for sure invites (Especially you Andy, you better come :]). If you guys are interested post a reply, there will be a smashfest, lol. As long as you give me notice that your coming it's cool with me, and if you came to Clash of the Sauga it's even better, since I have met you.

Top Bottom