• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Hey I live in Vancouver, and might be living in Toronto this summer, not sure how long or if I will even.

Maybe I'll get to play some of you. :)

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Aww man I held a mini-Smashfest today.

Zero and The Problem showed up, it was short notice.

But yeah, Saturday February 3rd is going to be my birthday party/get together. Grmo, Jeffman and Lanowen you guys are for sure invites (Especially you Andy, you better come :]). If you guys are interested post a reply, there will be a smashfest, lol. As long as you give me notice that your coming it's cool with me, and if you came to Clash of the Sauga it's even better, since I have met you.
Lol, well, it was my birthday this past Thursday, so I went over yesterday to visit my mom, so I am still there now. :3

I dunno about the 3rd, there is gonna be a tournament in London, so I might go to that, and if I can't, I will probably go to the smashfest :p.

You should go too :D

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Tyrant, what time is the smashfest? I have something at 11-11:30 and something else at 1:45-3:00. =/ Might not be able to come, but grr, I want to as Grmo, Jeff, Andy and others are going..

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lol No worries Dro, it starts at like 1 and ends at like 10 or so.

To Lano: I wish I could, I'd like to face off against zen and the rest but my friends and I are doing this as a birthday like party too XD. They'd like me to be there. It's cool if you cant make it though, lol. Busy smash schedule, eh? xP.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
I never got to face Jeffman. >_>

And WTF, I went Link on Grmo last time.

I have to go serious now, he didn't go serious, either. xP

ChrnoX

Smash Cadet
Aww man I held a mini-Smashfest today.

Zero and The Problem showed up, it was short notice.

But yeah, Saturday February 3rd is going to be my birthday party/get together. Grmo, Jeffman and Lanowen you guys are for sure invites (Especially you Andy, you better come :]). If you guys are interested post a reply, there will be a smashfest, lol. As long as you give me notice that your coming it's cool with me, and if you came to Clash of the Sauga it's even better, since I have met you.
****it Problem u didnt tell me about this lol
im going for sure :p cya there Tyrant

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I love GAW, screw the tier list, he's one of my bests. His grab combos own, along with off-the-stage n/f-fair guarding.

I did a down-tilt, fair, downgrab to OHKO judgment before. Best match ever, 2 zero to death combos, I wasn't touched 'till my friend's Falcon's (his main) third stock, and I still lost. XD!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Everyone bring $4 for food and cake. :] To the guys that are coming thanks, I really appreciate it.

Edit: DRO! TELL JOHNNY TO COME!

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Everyone bring $4 for food and cake. :] To the guys that are coming thanks, I really appreciate it.

Edit: DRO! TELL JOHNNY TO COME!
CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o_0 0_o , this will be good lol.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
X3! The smashfest was so fun(ny)! You shoulda stayed for longer, Chrno!

Man, I sucked though. xD, I'm so outta practice since I don't play much anymore, and my main opponent hardly plays, and doesn't play seriously, my waveshine, pillaring, shine combos, sucked. And I kept missing shine/l-cancels! It was sooo fun though! I wonder how the crew battle turned out since I had to leave.

...I forgot to get a slice of cake before I left. >_>

Nagata Lock II

Smash Rookie
Greetings all. I'm looking for the main tournament co-ordinator for the Smash community in the Greater Toronto Area. If there's more than one, I'd appreciate knowing who they are. I need to get in contact with these representatives for a large undertaking. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
That would probably be DeLoRtEd1 and co. along with myself.

Del and co. does about 90% (ballparked) of the GTA area's tournament, I kinda help out with the tournament brackets set up and stuff, I have been to almost every GTA event there was to my recollection.

I have hosted one tournament myself, and will be hosting a second in the end of July/early June, which would probably be one of the largest EC has ever seen (?, hopefully).

Top Bottom