• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
1. Lanowen/Andy [Samus/Jiggs]
2. -ZERO-/Imahd [Marth/Falco/Fox]
3. Chrno/James [Various]
4. Drolian/Jeff [Falco/Samus/Peach]
5. Lone Wolf/MEEE [Peach/Sheik]
6.The Problem/Dzenam [Falcon/Peach]
7. Jeffman/Jeff [Falco] **
8. Grmo/Grhame(spl?) [Fox/Falco/Samus] **
9. Maelstrom/Ryan [Samus/Falcon] **
10. Switchblade/Matt [Marth]
11. Tyrant/Jamal [Sheik]
12. Zex/Andre [Marth]
Lol, I wanna see how good Imadh does in a tournament, he'd probably do better than me XD

Jayy_Jayy

Smash Rookie
hi! im new and i need to practice my advanced techs !...badly
and hopefully ill be attending a fest next mouth if im good enough! :p

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL I'm gonna get myself on top of that ranking list. Unless the other good torontonians become aware...

-ZERO-

Smash Cadet
Lol, Lone Wolf, you spelt me and Problem's names wrong. Mine is Imadh, his is Dzenan.

Ranked 2nd best in Mississauga!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Smashfest guys.

Today as in Feb. 24th. Come or.. okay nothing threatening rhymes with come. Get your *** here Mississauga guys and play. I need practice :[.

647 226 7726 call me if you need help with directions.

Jayy_Jayy

Smash Rookie
**** this ****.

**** it ****ing all.

I don't get to go ****ing anywhere.

I don't even know why.

So **** ****ing close to going, but no.

"lol jeff u cnat go"

WHY THE HELL NOT? I can't go anywhere, I do everything you she askes me too, including continuing this ****ing piano lessons I ****ing hate so much, even though she said she'd stop them after the ****ing exam.

I get good ****ing grades too.

I stay 1 and a half ****ing hours in the library, waiting to be picked up, waiting to go somewhere, but I ****ing can't.

Dro ****ing out.
oh well hopefully u can go to the next fest coming up.and even better i'll be there LMFAO.just not sure how im gonna get there. well ill get there and umm piano seems cool s good to learn it !

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Hi, I'm new to the forums and I live in Toronto, specifically Scarborough. I'm wondering where/when tournaments are held in Toronto? Or if we (me and some others here maybe?) could start organizing a regular one?

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
"I before E except after C, except for Sheik, because she's really gay"
ROFL too good!

and I am soo getting a wii next week, I am pretty optimistic about it.
I called all the ebgames' in my area again today, and they all said to try calling monday or tuesday after 4:00. XD

Hi, I'm new to the forums and I live in Toronto, specifically Scarborough. I'm wondering where/when tournaments are held in Toronto? Or if we (me and some others here maybe?) could start organizing a regular one?
There is a group in Scarborough already that does tournaments regularly.

Look for DeLoRtEd1, he organises most of that stuff with his group.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
ROFL!!

DZENAN! THAT MII OF YOU WAS TOO PERFECT! YOU TOO ANDY! NO JOHNS LOLL

But Andy, if you really want to you can take your Mii from Matt's Wii and put it in yours XDDD.

ROFL @ DRO NEW SIG

the problem

Smash Apprentice
Lol I can't beilive how perfect those mii's were of us. Too bad we did have time for a crew battle ='[ but ssb was so fun! We gotta get good at that xD

p.s On the first page can you put in all our e-mails so we can all keep in touch all the time, yes alot of us have eachother already but some dont.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I REMEMBER THAT LOLLL LEMME CONTINUE

Me: OH SIT DOWN! GEEZ YOU KNOW HOW TO PUT PEOPLE DOWN

Andre: Yeah. Literally..

ROFL

And another thing. WHY WAS ANDY SO GOOD WITH SAMUS? He was doing pretty **** good for a bottom tier character, especially someone like Samus O_O.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Where you live around scarborough? maybe we could smash someday, meh i go to neil mc neil!!!!!

the problem

Smash Apprentice
ROFL

And another thing. WHY WAS ANDY SO GOOD WITH SAMUS? He was doing pretty **** good for a bottom tier character, especially someone like Samus O_O.

^
I was wondering that the whole time we were playing ssb lol. I tihnk its cause Andy likes to use samus alot =p

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Hay, I play Samus in SSB!

...and Fox and Falcon.

Off-topic, here's an insult my friend told me:

"Yo momma's so fat, not even NARUTO could believe i!"

¬¬ I found it funny.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Guys, smashfest at St. Francis Xavier secondary school.

I host a gamerz club on that day and honestly, SSBM is like the biggest game there, but nobody besides the guys you've played are good. Except for Johnny, but he likes to Isai all the time. >_>. It'll be fun, you guys should come if you can make it, after we finish there it's across the street to Jamal's again (I'll get back to you about that actually).

It'll be taken place at Room 234 after school. Which is 2:30 >>;;. Please call me once you get there if you do decide to go. I will pick you up from the front of the school.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Guys, smashfest at St. Francis Xavier secondary school.

I host a gamerz club on that day and honestly, SSBM is like the biggest game there, but nobody besides the guys you've played are good. Except for Johnny, but he likes to Isai all the time. >_>. It'll be fun, you guys should come if you can make it, after we finish there it's across the street to Jamal's again (I'll get back to you about that actually).

It'll be taken place at Room 234 after school. Which is 2:30 >>;;. Please call me once you get there if you do decide to go. I will pick you up from the front of the school.

Just a repost so people can see.

BTW, I wonder if my icon lists me as online even if I get off smashboards, because I hardly logout. >_>

Top Bottom