• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

the problem

Smash Apprentice
Smash fest this saturday guys hope to see alot of you there =D. I missed out on friday cause i was grounded <_<. Anyways bring money to the smash fests incase were buying pizza (you really should cause we always buy some)

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Cool stuff. I guess I missed the recent smashfest. I need to start playing tournies... And with my recent job I'll have money for em. Expect to see me sometime in the next few months...

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Who live's around scarborough and wants to smash? I am kinda bored smashing the same people so people tell me.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
That's such a bad date for your First Bi-monthlie, it's at the same time as STYD2 (Montreal tourney) so most top notch players won't make it to your thingy : (.

Yeah I know, but this is for lesser skilled players to come and get better. But don't worry, we'll come to one of the future tournaments Quebec hosts.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
so how much people from toronto are comming to STYD2. answer me if you want hosting noobs
I know it's been a problem for you guys with Toronto mangz confirming if they are coming, but I will say that 90% of the guys that are posting in this topic aren't going. Age, rents and such. Personally, I have work and not to mention I'm still at a lower level in skill. But like I said, I'll be sure to make it to future events.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
yeahhh *** datz racist ****

LOL TURKISH NINJAZ

Yeah guys, don't forget that The Alphamale Bimonthlies will start this Saturday February 24th. Mississauga mangs, lets get together and get better. These quebec guys are too good, gotta' rep the ON **** and take out these guys.

Dice

Smash Lord
Quebec isn't who you should be worried about. Everyone knows Ottawa/Kanata is the powerhouse of the EC smash scene!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Update update UPDATE!!!

Guys, the Bimonthlie is going to be postponed further. It's just with the tourny at Montreal I feel I should hold the official date when a lot of others can come. So yeah, but still Smashfests at Jamal's next 2 weeks. I'll be there this Saturday but not next :[. I wanna prepare this PROPERLY. We might be getting couches and maybe another TV. So yeah, I'm looking bright at a Bimonthlie and a tournament in the middle of March Break. Cool guys? Anyway, I got bored and decided to make a small rankings list right now. Looks like this from what guys I have seen.

1. Lanowen/Andy [Samus/Jiggs]
2. -ZERO-/Imadh [Marth/Falco/Fox]
3. Chrno/James [Various]
4. Drolian/Jeff [Falco/Samus/Peach]
5. Lone Wolf/MEEE [Peach/Sheik]
6.The Problem/Dzenan [Falcon/Peach]
7. Jeffman/Jeff [Falco] **
8. Grmo/Graeme(spl?) [Fox/Falco/Samus] **
9. Maelstrom/Ryan [Samus/Falcon] **
10. Switchblade/Matt [Marth]
11. Tyrant/Jamal [Sheik]
12. Zex/Andre [Marth]

** Due to inactivity, are put lower than they possibly could be.

What do you guys think of it? XD.

JOHNNY FOR BOTTOM TIEERRRRR

jk buddy, you could be up there too

Also, check after each tournament at http://g3-evolution.tk I will be updating ranks and such after everytime I see a significant difference in skill.

[Edit]: I might also make a SSB64 list if you guys are interested in starting to play that game.

Aswell, if you guys know my number, call me and talk to me about whatever you think of the list. After 7 please :].

Dro, I'll send you my number via PM.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
****, lol, too good.

Too bad he sandbags in SSBM now. ;_;

Oh btw, where are Johnny/Cube and Philip/Cap'n on that list? XDD

i shud b dro tire

and tires dont exit

ganonford for top tire

Top Bottom