• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Kr()n!c

Smash Rookie
yo TyrantWolf...think u could host another Smashfest on friday the 9th?
I got guyz from Gordon Graydon who are willin to play!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
yo TyrantWolf...think u could host another Smashfest on friday the 9th?
I got guyz from Gordon Graydon who are willin to play!
True true, get ready to get smashed son LOL.

Joking aside, that's cool. It'll be tough the next few weeks actually. Maybe on March Break we can talk, but give me your contact info. name/email/cell if you like and maybe even address. XP I might be willing to hand out butt ****** to you guys XDDD.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Pfft, I think the smashfest was off today, on an account of snow. Besides, hardly anyone was at school, but my mom made me go. ._.

The teacher couldn't supervise today, anyway, according to the announcements.

BTW, some nubs in my school wanna money match me. ^_^

...but I dunno, maybe it was on today still, I left a little into 4th period.

Kr()n!c

Smash Rookie
True true, get ready to get smashed son LOL.

Joking aside, that's cool. It'll be tough the next few weeks actually. Maybe on March Break we can talk, but give me your contact info. name/email/cell if you like and maybe even address. XP I might be willing to hand out butt ****** to you guys XDDD.
Lol....fine by me...Lookin forward to a change of scenery....

Neways...name's Rahman, email's rapman2k1@hotmail.com
Dun got a celly....adress...I'll give u later...

Tell me if u can start up a session netime soon...or u could drop by my school...and play with us:chuckle:

Either way, I'm down...jus need 2 recruit others...email me and tell me wat u think.

afgsouljah

Smash Rookie
wagwaan im a new man from scarbz. ive won a few local tournaments (school, homes etc), im yet to be defeated in an official match, but half of the people i faced were noobs, and even the semi-pro guys who could shuffle decently and play with skill and mindgames were still a little too easy. anywhoo i just joined the board, i want to know if im realli as good as i think i am by playing people who are the best in toronto, im getting bored with these local games, im YET to find anybody who can play better than me, so somebody please, prove me wrong.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
wagwaan im a new man from scarbz. ive won a few local tournaments (school, homes etc), im yet to be defeated in an official match, but half of the people i faced were noobs, and even the semi-pro guys who could shuffle decently and play with skill and mindgames were still a little too easy. anywhoo i just joined the board, i want to know if im realli as good as i think i am by playing people who are the best in toronto, im getting bored with these local games, im YET to find anybody who can play better than me, so somebody please, prove me wrong.

IS THIS TRUE? AFG SOULJAH?

Your afghan I bet, lol true. Reach your *** to Sauga homes, and get your *** murked by a fellow afghan. That's for sure man.

afgsouljah

Smash Rookie
btw when is the next big tournament in t-dot, either than the one every august in pacific mall (that i forgot to sign up for last year O_0)

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
btw when is the next big tournament in t-dot, either than the one every august in pacific mall (that i forgot to sign up for last year O_0)
That **** was cramp to hell. Smash there was just a side game. I probably be disenclined in going there again, because most of it was SF(ithink?), and other random arcade games. Not that SF is bad or anything, but there was like, 1/2 tvs for smash, and one didn't get much time to play. Srsly, it is funner just to go to someones house and play there.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord

CHEE MEE GEE

GUEYTA MAKASHEM

LOL

Translation:

What are you sayinggg

I'll make you **** yourself (equavalent to *** kicking)

AFG. Email info NOW.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
afghan_bullet@hotmail.com

buh thats soft then, wah if ur amazing, how are u supposed to get known and get somewhere if u just play undergroung at ppls houses

By keeping up with this topic and the Tournament Discussion forum. Check it up for guys who play and host tournaments.

I know Stos lives in Scarbrough so if anything, you can give him a holler from here. Look back at a few pages of this topic, he's posted here before. PM while your at it to get his attention lol.

afgsouljah

Smash Rookie
im a pretty good SF 3rd strike player too, but not as outstanding as i am in melee =)
loll and ive already been trying to get some attention with all this posting ive done :D

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
im a pretty good SF 3rd strike player too, but not as outstanding as i am in melee =)
loll and ive already been trying to get some attention with all this posting ive done :D

You've got your attention at this point. Come on MSN, we'll continue talking there. And look for "Rise of Smash" on tournament discussion.

P

pollatix

Does anyone in Toronto still play SSB64?

We got some serious players over here at York University. Looking for some touraments or just to test the skills against someone new. There are three of us...

1- Pikachu/Fox
2- DK/Pikachu/Mario
3(me) - Ness/C.Falcon/Jigglypuff

Let us know.

-pollatix

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Lulz, I smell beef.

*checks the oven*

Anyway, we should prolly all met during March Break. I hope you guys can backup your cockiness as well. (x_X But I suck, so don't take it out on me)

P

pollatix

Lulz, I smell beef.

*checks the oven*

Anyway, we should prolly all met during March Break. I hope you guys can backup your cockiness as well. (x_X But I suck, so don't take it out on me)
Not sure if youre talking abou tmy message; I was trying to be modest. I know how dangerous it is to start talking **** on video game forums. I suppose I dont have any idea of our caliber, never met any real competition.

-pollatix

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Nooo, not you, lol. XD

But I play SSB, you you wanna know. I'm not too good though, and I'm 14, so. >__>

And did you say York? My cousin goes to Seneca and is gonna transfer to York.

Kr()n!c

Smash Rookie
Does anyone in Toronto still play SSB64?

We got some serious players over here at York University. Looking for some touraments or just to test the skills against someone new. There are three of us...

1- Pikachu/Fox
2- DK/Pikachu/Mario
3(me) - Ness/C.Falcon/Jigglypuff

Let us know.

-pollatix
Yo do u know a guy by the name of Esau? He also goes to York. I think he's 3rd year at Schulich...

Kr()n!c

Smash Rookie
Lulz, I smell beef.

*checks the oven*

Sure....when and where?

BTW...i aint cocky...just willin to learn...

Yo Drolian...do u go to Xavier, with tyrantwolf?

Top Bottom