• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
So any smash (within GTA) during march break? .. Btw **** school this friday imma skipp early march break.

afgsouljah

Smash Rookie
So any smash (within GTA) during march break? .. Btw **** school this friday imma skipp early march break.
yes somebody hook up smash during second weekend of march break (saturday 17th), looking forward to it

Stos if ur a scarborough man see if u can get something going on a little closer

afgsouljah

Smash Rookie
Afgsouljah, if you haven't heard, RoS is on Saturday, March 17.
loll yes, i did not hear, thank you for letting me know. i am relatively busy trying to prove the differences in physical properties between ionic, covalent, polar and non-polar bond types so i must have missed it. which thread has all of the info

cF=)

Smash Lord
You know why I know afgsouljah as no mindgames in RL ?

Because if he was indeed pro, he would have came here saying "omg I suck; moneymatch me" and then, kick everybody's arse because he would have mindgamed them into thinking he's bad at this game.

GG NO RE.

That's just a joke, for you guys info... I wish everybody the best of luck.

afgsouljah

Smash Rookie
You know why I know afgsouljah as no mindgames in RL ?

Because if he was indeed pro, he would have came here saying "omg I suck; moneymatch me" and then, kick everybody's arse because he would have mindgamed them into thinking he's bad at this game.

GG NO RE.

That's just a joke, for you guys info... I wish everybody the best of luck.
let my game speak for itself.

also, i have absolutely no idea how good you people are, and you have no idea how good i am. enough forum talk, Rise of Smash will decide.

homsar

Smash Ace
No offence, but chances are you will get your *** kicked. It takes tons of time to become even decent because even if you master adavanced techs you still need to learn to use them agaisnt really opponents.

afgsouljah

Smash Rookie
No offence, but chances are you will get your *** kicked. It takes tons of time to become even decent because even if you master adavanced techs you still need to learn to use them agaisnt really opponents.
i said enough meaningless forum trashtalking, just remember the gamename, afgsouljah.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
I don't know if we're gonna make it to he sauga tourny, I have to talk to my crew. Anyway, latest we'll do this is the tourny we're gonna hold in the next couple months.

homsar

Smash Ace
Unfortunately I will not be attending that tourny, I already have too many things to do. Just so you know, Im not at all on the same level as bread.

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
would anyone be interested in some MMs or team MMs? I play Falcon and Link. Any match is fine. I'll post this in the sauga tourny thread too.

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
let my game speak for itself.

also, i have absolutely no idea how good you people are, and you have no idea how good i am. enough forum talk, Rise of Smash will decide.
Wise words. Forum trash talk is pretty dumb generally, and just pointless when there's no basis for it.

Unless of course it's for jokes. In that case all power to ya.

Everyone here sucks by the way. I will own you all, and your mothers and your mother's mothers. Or something to that effect....

afgsouljah

Smash Rookie
afgsouljah I live just across from Mac (the high school). Mayhaps you'd like to meet up sometime and play some smash?
mac eh, i have a lot of friends in mac.

anywayz i doubt u will be good, ive had enough of school matches, the last guy who was supposed to be a monster in melee just because he could beast every1 in the school with his SHFFLing got eaten alive by me. im the best in my school and it means nothing to me.

thas why im on this msg board, looking to play some professional tourny's

Kr()n!c

Smash Rookie
would anyone be interested in some MMs or team MMs? I play Falcon and Link. Any match is fine. I'll post this in the sauga tourny thread too.
If ur attendin the smashfest on the 17th, then sure. 2 bucks, my fox vs ur falcon (u'll prbably kick my ***:dizzy: , but I can use the experience :chuckle: )

Europhoria

Smash Lord
mac eh, i have a lot of friends in mac.

anywayz i doubt u will be good, ive had enough of school matches, the last guy who was supposed to be a monster in melee just because he could beast every1 in the school with his SHFFLing got eaten alive by me. im the best in my school and it means nothing to me.

thas why im on this msg board, looking to play some professional tourny's
Right.... you didn't actually answer my question about whether you'd like to meet up for some matches you just kind of seemed to pad your own ego in your response. It's not a school match and it has no bearing on whatever school I or you go to.

the problem

Smash Apprentice
Omg...today was too wicked. We got to record got to do FFA,doubles and singles at jamaals. Maelstrom man it was worth coming just to meet you and play againts you. I hope those matches we recorded come soon =D

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Okay, I made a Facebook group for Mississauga guys. It's just to discuss about stuff and **** somewhere else too. Rankings and such will be updated there too.

Top Bottom