• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Okay, I made a Facebook group for Mississauga guys. It's just to discuss about stuff and **** somewhere else too. Rankings and such will be updated there too.
Hey Tyrant, you should add me to your facebook. I have one. Ummmmm what's the name of the group? I want to join it!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
You CAN come for friendlies but that's pretty much what'll happen on Saturday. If you do make it, wanna take part in our split-the-crowd crew battles? lol we just split an even number of people into teams and such.

edit: If you CAN make it to both, do so. lol.

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman
Lone Wolf, something has come up and i sorry to say that UFO will not be able to make it to the Smashfest. Hopefully some other Smashfest we shold be able to go to.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Things will officially kick off at 1. But those of you that are new and want to come by for your first time please meet me at Frank McKechnie at 12:30. Meaning be there at 12 and I'll meet you there at that time.

P.S - Can someone bring in an extra gamecube? We need an extra one for friendlies.

HAK_Devil

Smash Rookie
Things will officially kick off at 1. But those of you that are new and want to come by for your first time please meet me at Frank McKechnie at 12:30. Meaning be there at 12 and I'll meet you there at that time.

P.S - Can someone bring in an extra gamecube? We need an extra one for friendlies.
So where in Frank McKechnie are we meeting anyways?

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Aw man. TOO FUN. TOO FUN.

But the Jeffrey curse kicked in, XD, no crew battle for me. That means no recording. :(

Shoutouts:

Drolian- omg ur 2 gud

Adnan- Thanks for arranging it, and for the pizza, I'll pay ya back if when we meet at Gamerz. XD, I just forgot; I gave up pop for Lent LOLLL!

Matt- Thanks for the housing, and OMG, your Marth got so much better! Oh yeah,
http://www.youtube.com/user/shadowmaster420 LOLLL!

Krono- Too good. >_O I wish I coulda fought your Fox

Dzenan/The Problem- OMG, you got so much better. You beat my Falco, XD, I wish I could have played your Falcon more, LOL@TEAMS, too bad we didn't finish taht GAW ditto, I was winning LOL

Imadh- YOU'RE TOO GOOD, too bad you didn't come. >_<

Andy- Isai..er...Andy is too good. Didn't get to play you, but from what I was seeing, that was h4x. I wanted a Samus ditto rematch. XD

Grmo- Your. Shine. Is. Too. Dang. Good. I was so gimpy on my kils, XD, you shoulda won on those matches, XD @ shine and spikes. OMG @ U AND JEFF @ BTT. Your quote was so awesome, XD, "I DO suck at SSB, you just suck more." LOL

Jeffman- Your Fox two stocked me. o_O! You're so good at pillaring! I got so lucky on that falco ditto, XD, you were playing so much better than me, I was missing shinecancels, SHLs, dude, I just got lucky on the spikes. Man, were you having fun? Because it didn't look like you played much here. OMG @ U AND GRMO @ BTT

Male-storm (LOL)- You are good at SSB. o_O! I wish I woulda played you more.

Marco- I didn't get to try my DK grab, jump off the stage and kill you with spinning kong. XD

And I remember the rest of you, but I don't know your tags. :p

Man, this'll prolly be the last most of you see of me though, :(

LOLLL WHO WAS THE ONE THAT HIT ME WITH FALCON PUNCH WHEN I WAS RECOVERING

And XD, and my falcon punch that hit two people at once on teams.

HAK_Devil

Smash Rookie
Ye it was quite fun. Really put my link into perspective as well as I know where to improve my game now. Hopefully I can work on some little things before tomorrow's ranking battle

the problem

Smash Apprentice
Drolian-We gotta finish our GAW ditto <_<, anyways your falco is so hard to play with your SHL and all <_<. Next time we have to do more GAW Ditto's

Grmo- **** your fox is so good man =o gave me a tough time :p we really gotta have more matches man

Jeffman- your ganon uair pissed me off <_< *does falcon punch*

Adnan- LMAO that "5 minute" walk somehow happend to be 20 <_< im not trusting you when you say stuff like that anymore. Lol it was so halarious though =p

Matt- Thanks for putting it together and all too bad I didnt stay there to record <_<.

That was so fun I hope we can do that again soon =D

Kr()n!c

Smash Rookie
WOW....that was F***in sick 2day. Learned so much, and now I have motivation to improve.

Big Thnx and Comments to:

ChrnoX - **** ur Falco is the $%*T; thnx for the *** whippin :D
Adnan\Lonewolf - Thnx so much for arrangin everythin, despite the circumstances.
Matt - Thx for the housing and everything else. Ur marth is sick!
Grmo - (bow's head respectfully) - Ur fox was truly amazing. I need to get that good.
Maelstrom - Ur samus was awesome durin the crew battle.
Lanowen\Andy - Dude, ur Samus is a God!! 2 bay we lost the crew battle :(

To everyone else who was there, but don;t remember names, lotza fun with you guyz.

**** I'm so comin nxt time!!!!!!

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Yeah, that was a lot of fun today. Thanks for the compliments about my fox :D. anyway, shouts to:

Jeffman: **** your ganon is scary. keep it up, you've got a lot of potential. (AAAAAAAA YOUR SIG)

Ryan: too bad we didn't get to play much, but you look pretty crazy as always. good stuff in the crew battle.

Adnan: nice peach. as usual, we've got close matches but I think you're just a little out of range for me. I'll need to practice. thanks a lot for arranging it.

Matt: thanks a lot for being able to house the smashfest on such short notice; your house is awesome. and nice marth (darn you and your f smashes); i'll figure out a way around them someday ;).

Andy: YOU DIDNT TRY :(. good games anyway. anyway sorry about the forum. I'm not trying to replace what youre working on here, just expand it i guess.

Drolian: nice matches; fighting you was a lot of fun. good stuff on SSB.

the Problem: awesome falcon. in the one match I had against you I can tell that you're an amazing smasher. some time we'll have some more matches ;).

Kr()n!c: I forget who you were, but thanks for the compliment.

Marco: awesome matches; sheik ditto was intense. Your falco is amazing.

ChrnoX: Some day I'll be able to give you a decent fight, don't worry ;). good work today, keep it up.

TEAM ANTI-DDR FTW (whatever our crew name was)

I'll try to make it next weekend.

JeffMan

Smash Apprentice
Team DDR TOTALLY won.

In our hearts.

Shouts tomorrow because I'ma tired. Is my Ganondorf worth building on? I just started playing with him on Wednesday :X

ChrnoX

Smash Cadet
It was so much fun!!! I had fun playing against everyone i did. Hope u guys show up to the next smashfest or tourney!! **** Grmo killed me without taking dmg in crew battles lol.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
ZOMG I remember going nuts for Jeff when he beat Cyril in SSB. He's too good in that game, he beat me 80% of the time today ;-;.

Drolian - I DIDNT FACE YOU! GAMERZ! NEXT TIME ITS MY PEACH'S *** VS YOUR FALCO... WINGZ? LOL? Great that you showed up, don't you dare pay it up, it was on me. I just wanted you to make it and have fun AND get some friendlies in. Don't give it up man, stick with it. and for the record we will ALL still be playing this game during the summer, BELIEVE IT LOLLL.

Dzenan - I AM TELLING YOU THAT WALK WAS ALL A MINGDAME. EVEN THAT TYPO WAS ONE TOO. TOO GOOD. It was awesome fun, you almost officially have 5th spot at this point. So yah, mind confessing to us that Imadh hooked you up with Smash Roids? 'Cause I wont say anything LOLL keep up this insane progress. Chrno even thinks you've got his shoes shaking LOL.

Grmo - YESSS YOU MADE ITT!! Finally man, nice to see you back. NOOO THE THEME SONG CAME OUT WHEN YOU LOST. Matt got lucky >>;; if that theme song came up earlier he'd have lost. Haha man nice matches, got ohhh-lottza *** ****** there. bair gimps ftw! lol. Good matches, love that Sheik. I know you could do better and I saw a less than par game from ya. It'll all come back in time.

Chrno - Haha great games man, SMARTEST FALCO ON BRINSTAR EVAR. Good ****, that match was great. I would john... but meh I dont even wanna bother. SO HOW BOUT THAT BEST OF 5 [lolbetweenyouandme]. Stick with the game, challenges will come to you. Rivalry always sparks the game up, and I think we all know where this is going..

JeffMan - Keep it up man, it'd be so cool to see a good Ganon o___o *saw your match against Grmo's Fox* you're **** good but it'll take more practice against other characters. Stick with him as a secondary IMO for now, practice up with friendlies then later decide. Keep the progress up and get motivated, I'm sure you got that way after all the hype thats going around in Mississauga.

Marco - LOL MINDGAME'D TWICE WITH THE WALK. Man, you coming was a HUGE surprise. But it was great that you showed up. Your Falco absolutely ***** me, BUT LOL @ THE 3 VS 1 AGAINST ME XD. >>;; I got Grmo back for switch my partner to the red team. BUTT **** FTW DDR CAN EAT ****. Haha, come by next week anyway, I'll just compose of the list as the GTA Rankings just so that there is more competition.

Cyril - kay ur gay stop being so good with Ness. AND WHY DID YOU PURPOSELY LOSE IN CREWS >:[. You suck and next time, my Kirby will kick your ***.

Andy: LOLPEROGIESSS XDD. Alright, thanks for showing up. It was fun to see you in some action. Man, can't wait for AN07 XD. Remember, you anyone bothers you, you know who to call ((n___n))

Matt: Thanks a bunch for letting us in last second, haha sorry about the 1st 2 matchs, was really being lazy and sorta kinda didn't want to try. But I stepped it up. Good stuff though.

To the new guys that came: FORGOT YOUR NAMES. Sorry for the inconvience, good to see you turn out. You guys got a long way, practice and research is your friend. No matches against you guys but that can wait till next week.

Maelstrom - Good stuff mangz, keep up the interest and such for the game. FIND A MAIN IMO SAMUS LOL. ggs though. You really should even come to our G3 gatherings when we play SF3 and ****. Get to know the other guys too.

Tooo great. Thanks for showing up guys, lol.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Alright, I really gotta clear something. I would love it if people would read what's going on here before they come by. It was cleared up that today we couldn't do a smashfest, and Andy later confirmed it last night aswell. I'd really appreciate it if you guys would read stuff before coming by. It's okay and I'm not mad, but Jamal's getting into trouble by rents and I'm getting yelled at with that too.

From now on just confirm here who you are and when your coming, maybe add me on MSN. Catch my number and **** and then call me or whatever.

Later tonight I'll talk to you guys about the details of Next Saturday.

Maelstrom

Smash Journeyman
Fun Casual guys....

Adnan: lol i wanted to play ur peach..i guess i'll have to wait for the next time:dizzy: ......oh wait a minute....i did play her...lol when i was in the team of 3 against u LOL....gg..

Dzenan: wow..i can't believe i didn't play you....you were one of the ppl i wanted to face too lol..but hopefully i face u next time cuz if anything ur one of the ppl who can help me get better...u and imadh deserve top 5 in sauga for sure....

Andy: Gg's too bad i didn't get to play u that much...your samus has improved once again...lol hopefully mine will be able to do better next time...

Drolian: ya i was hoping to play you in melee but like adnan and dzenan i'll play u next time for sure...lol and gg's in SSB64

Jeffman: Gg in crews...i seriously never expected the Gdorf to be that good:confused: :dizzy: if ur still considering it..u should main him....lol

Grmo: Gg's in SSB64...ur Pikachu> my c. falcon..lol and we still didn't do that marth ditto!!

Matt: gg's with marths... and once again THANKS for the anime i'm gonna take a look at them tomorrow...and i'll give it back the next tourney or casual...and of course i have to thank u for having us over....cuz without u this post wouldn't be possible...

Chrno: good thing i didn't face u first this time in crews...lol i remember wat happened last time:psycho: ...lol...gg's we have to play again for sure!!

Marco: omg.....hyperbolic didn't last the full year!!!!! and i only got a little bit better....lol but either way GG's if only ppl saw how loco:psycho: ur DK was that day.....lol the next time i come to the hyperbolic its gonna be 2 years!!!!!!! LOL

Gg's to everyone i missed and hopefully i'll play you guys again at a tourney or casual....

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Ryan, if we'd had that Marth ditto it would have sucked. I forget how to play marth; I'll have him back up to its old supreme awesomeness in on time though.

BTW guys, I think we all owe to Jeffman to buy cheese pizza next time; he doesn't eat anything else and he payed 10 bucks last time for a few potato wedges.

also...

I PLAY BOWSER NOW

I CAN COMBO

WHO WANTS A LOW TIER MATCH??

srsly, I used to ba amazing with Marth. I 4 stocked everyone.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Ryan, if we'd had that Marth ditto it would have sucked. I forget how to play marth; I'll have him back up to its old supreme awesomeness in on time though.

BTW guys, I think we all owe to Jeffman to buy cheese pizza next time; he doesn't eat anything else and he payed 10 bucks last time for a few potato wedges.

also...

I PLAY BOWSER NOW

I CAN COMBO

srsly, I used to ba amazing with Marth. I 4 stocked everyone.

I'll cover him for that next time.

But yeah guys, myself, -0-, and Chrno went to a small hosted tournament with some funny edited rules. Good turn out, Imadh and Chrno faced off in the Winner's semi-finals. I lost to some MikeG look alike Peach, lol. Close match but he won. Chrno took the place for -0- since he had to go home (was 12 in the night and the tournament was still running)

This upcoming Saturday will be our ranking battle guys.

People that plan on showing up, please confirm it here.

Jagg

Smash Journeyman
Ryan, you just gotta come back for a years worth of training this time. Not falling asleep 10 minutes into the **** thing ¬_¬ THEN YOU'LL BE SUPER SAIYAN, SON!!

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
This upcoming Saturday will be our ranking battle guys.

People that plan on showing up, please confirm it here.
If you're not part of Mississauga can you go anyways and play? I'm so bored. :(

More importantly, my Ice Climbers need a rematch with your Peach.
I PLAY BOWSER NOW

I CAN COMBO

I want low tier match! My Kirby vs your Bowser. Am probably going to lose but I wanna play a good Bowser lol.

Top Bottom