• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Adnan: Your Peach. It is homoerotic. Widly homoerotic. :lick: But I'd take your Peach over Runawayfire's Jiggs or Imadh's Marth any day. So for that reason I don't hate your Peach. Ugh. You were in complete control in our last match but made one mistake. One bloody mistake. >___> I'm seriously afraid of your Peach. Wobbling is the key... ugh. I need to get my wobbling more consistent.

Grmo: KIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBY!!!! Uh, yeah. Anyways. Next time we do battle Kirby shall face Sheik. Unless my Ice Climbers get good lol if they do that I may just play them next time. SHDL Kirby is too sexy.

Francisco: **** your playing is sexy. But I hate your Spamus. Typo was intentional. So many missiles... :urg:

Imadh: Your Marth is too good. :urg: I must learn the key to Ice Climbers vs Marth.

Dzenan: Our match needed more infinite chain grab on Falcon. :lick: WTF at you picking Samus in the first game. lol at our dittos. :lick: Yeah you've destroyed my idea of learning Falcon :( I'm good with learning Ice Climbers, Kirby and Pikachu. Yes, I'm adding Pikachu (because you never know when Pikachu will help you isn't that right Nate? :lick: ).

Matt: The Nana-gimping is strong with this Marth. Thanks for hosting! :p

Runawayfire: The misfire is strong with this Luigi. :( Absolutely beastly Jiggs. I must learn the secret to beating Jiggs.

To the guy I did the Ness and DK dittos with: <3 the bottom tier dittos.

ChrnoX: KIRBY MUST HAVE REMATCH WITH YOUR Y.LINK! You have insulted Kirby's honour! lol j/k. But I would like to play against your Falco. I don't know how to handle good Falcos (other than with what the guides and posts say) and your Falco is too good.

To Everyone I played not mentionned: Good job with Sheik/Falcon/Samus/Marth/Fox/Falco/Peach I hope to play against your conformist soul in the future. lol j/k. There was nobody I played against who I thought wasn't worth the match. Everyone did well. Except Dzenan. lol j/k you know I love your Falcon. :p

To Everyone I didn't play: Good job with Sheik/Falcon/Samus/Marth/Fox/Falco/Peach I hope to play against your conformist soul in the future. lol j/k. copypasta. Anyways. Yeah gg. Everyone seemed fairly friendly and really cool so yeah. Nobody was a jerkface. Except Dzenan but we love him anyways.

Why couldn't Seed come? :( I like his Marth. :) I like beating it. :) But that doesn't usually happen. :(

KIRBY IS A MINDGAME!!!!!

Gerjay

Smash Rookie
I think I did pretty well today :p Nice to know that Sauga actually has a scene here. I thought we were empty, but I was clearly wrong. Expect me much more in the summer months, when instead of being downtown cramming 24/7 I'll actually have some time to play.

<=== Was the Peach/Secret Samus player.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Kay, the results in the pools:

Tier 1 (Decided by rock/paper/scissors in the end)
Runawayfire
I.B
The Problem
Chrno

Tier 2
MEGAMUS
Dragonhawk
Grmo
Lone Wolf

Tier 3
Gerjay
Switchblade
Jeffman
Ryan

Tier 4
Kronic
D.J/Circle (LOLINSIDEJOKE)
Carnage
HAK

And the Tournament matches:

Round 1

Sweet Sixteen

(1)Runawayfire
(16)Bye

Winner: like seriously, who do you think won?

(8)Lone Wolf
(9)Switchblade

Winner: Lone Wolf

(4)ChrnoX
(13)D.J

Winner: ChrnoX

(5)MEGAMUS
(12)Kronic

Winner: MEGAMUS

(2)I.B
(15)HAK

Winner: I.B

(7)Grmo
(10)JeffMan

Winner: Grmo

(3)The Problem
(14)Carnage

Winner: CARNAGE! LOLL J/k The Problem

(6)DragonHawk
(11)Maelstrom

Winner: Dragonhawk

Round 2

Elite Eight

(1)Runawayfire
(8)Lone Wolf

Winner: Runawayfire (;-; I nearly won.. gg)

(4)ChrnoX
(5)MEGAMUS

Winner: ChrnoX

(2)I.B
(7)Grmo

(3)The Problem
(6)DragonHawk

Winner: THE PROBLEM LOL YOU WISH. DragonHawk (gg btw)

Round 3

Final Four

(1)Runawayfire
(4)ChrnoX

Winner: ChrnoX (WOOOT)

(2)I.B
(6)DragonHawk

THE FINALS

... I couldn't help it >___>

(4)ChrnoX
(2)I.B

Winner: I.B WITH THE MAGENTA FONT kay I'm having too much fun with this.

Congratz to I.B Finishing at the Top at this Ranking Battle. Expect to see more of these in the upcoming BiMothlieez (the typo was a mindgame)

The new, and updated Rankings. With GTA Smasherz.

The Current Alphamale Rankings

1. Lanowen/Andy (Samus/Jiggs)
2. I.B/Imadh (Marth/Fox)
3. Jagg/Marco (Falco/Fox)
4. ChrnoX/James (Various)
5. Runawayfire/Nate (Jiggs/Luigi)
6. The Problem/Dzenan (Falcon)
7. Drolian/Jefff (Falco/Samus)
8. DragonHawk/David (ICs/Kirby)
9. MEGAMUS/Francisco (Samus)
10. Grmo/Graeme (Marth/Fox)
11. Lone Wolf/MEEEE (Peach)
12. Gerjay/Gerjay (Peach)
13. Tyrant/Jamal (Sheik)
14. Switchblade/Matt (Marth)
15. Jeffman/Jeff (Ganon/Falco)
16. Zex/Andre (Marth)

Those of you that have not made the rankings, step it up, get better and you will be up on it. The next Bimontlie may be a month earlier due to my trip to Anime North. So maybe Late April. Stay posted for any news and **** on this thread.

Great turn out guys, shoutouts later.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Lol..... Had a fun day.

Shoutouts:

The Problem: You're my fave Sauga Smasher, ggs. Dont forget, paper is top tier!

Dragon_Hawk: You've got a lot of potential man, you'll be top in the future... lol And picking Pikachu is just gay, like how many other Jigg's are you gonna actually need him for? None, gay gay gay.

Zero: Good games, I wanted to face you in the finals.

Chrono: Would have been fun if someone taped our match, good games, and fun hanging out.

Lizzone Wolf: You're doing a lot for the Sauga scene... remember what I told you about that whole crew thing... Nice rankings, although I think having Jagg and Andy at the top of the rankings even though they didn't compete is a little ****ed.

Good games to anyone I forgot...
Not to John on you guys but.... If there had been money involved, I most certainly would have played a lot more seriously, and won it.

C

Circle

hey hey!
Circle here =) or a.k.a. DJ or David James.
I just wanted to say that Saturday was great! Special thanks to Runaway and Lone Wolf welcoming me into my first tourny.
Shouts out to the people who faced me, especially ChronoX (close match in Single Elimination... I need more tourny experience!! :S)
so yea... suprisingly, no one has an account named Circle hahaha (pwnage name for the win!)...

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
hey hey!
Circle here =) or a.k.a. DJ or David James.
I just wanted to say that Saturday was great! Special thanks to Runaway and Lone Wolf welcoming me into my first tourny.
Shouts out to the people who faced me, especially ChronoX (close match in Single Elimination... I need more tourny experience!! :S)
so yea... suprisingly, no one has an account named Circle hahaha (pwnage name for the win!)...
LOLLLLL

That was too good, how that name came to be. Sounds cool too.

BUT I GOT A NEW CHALLENGER FOR YOU!

SQUARE LOLLL

But nice man, you did real well. Check up this thread more often and such. Keep the practice up.

Oh and RAF, trust me, I noticed the lack of intensity.

-ZERO-

Smash Cadet
Time for the shoutouts.

Lone Wolf: Thanks for putting this tourney together, it was a good experience. But, I really want to see you do better in tournaments, man. Get that rank up!

Matt: Your Marth is getting better, and better. Next time we go to Jamal's or something, we'll get in some ditto matches. Also, thanks for letting this happen at your place.

DragonHawk: Your **** ICs ***** my Falcon. You and your infinite grab combos, lol. Good games.

Grmo: Grrmooo, what's up? We had some fun matches, man. I hope me and The Problem got you motivated to get better. It was nice meeting you.

Jeffman: You must hate my Marth now, lol. Your Falco is pretty good, keep it up. Good games, and nice meeting you.

Marco: I should've forced you to play in the tournament. Wwwhhyyy didddn't yyouu!!?? Your Falco = ownage. Anyway, fun doubles matches and... YEA!

Maelstrom: I don't think I got even one match with you. Ah, that sucks. Next time, for sure.

Runawayfire: Wow, what a Jigglypuff. I look forward to having more matches with you. Good games. Btw, NNR is going downnnn!

ChrnoX: Even though your Falco was off that day, you managed to give me a hard time with your Sheik. Good games, and keep that rank up.

The Problem: I can always rely on you to put on a show for people, man. If there's doubles for the next Ranking Battle, we shall own everybody. Oh, and try to get in top 5, k?

To everybody else, gg's.

D

Deleted member

NNR vs Noobport

5 v 5 Best Players $50 MM

Tell us when you wanna get owned..or are you guys scared?

-ZERO- said:
Runawayfire: Wow, what a Jigglypuff. I look forward to having more matches with you. Good games. Btw, NNR is going downnnn!
loves it!

D

Deleted member

You guys are telling us that we're going down.. so put your money where yo' mouth is son XD

:005:

Oh and..we're serious. Don't hate the messenger.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Why would I put money where my mouth is? That's not tasty.

My bro keeps stealing my monies, anyway. >__>

I'm pretty sure we were joking anyway

I think..:)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hahaha

NNRS

Screw noobport

FLOURSCENT DAY DRIVERS

I like a lot mangzzz

is this new beef sonz iono man but I like my beef with ****-TALKI MUSHROOMS.

D

Deleted member

lmfao **** talki mushrooms that's gold

Nah guys it just sounds like you're preparing or training or something to battle us so why not initiate some friendly competition? :p

Don't take me too seriously haha

Btw, it's pro you guys are starting to get competitive with rankings and ****, props to whoever is doing that. Is that mainly your doing Adnan? Alphamale, Lone Wolf, I'd imagine so, so GG and NJ.

Toronto scene kind of sucks compared to Ottawa - Montreal

All **** talks aside we gotta play some matches

the problem

Smash Apprentice
Lol..... Had a fun day.

Shoutouts:

The Problem: You're my fave Sauga Smasher, ggs. Dont forget, paper is top tier!

Dragon_Hawk: You've got a lot of potential man, you'll be top in the future... lol And picking Pikachu is just gay, like how many other Jigg's are you gonna actually need him for? None, gay gay gay.

Zero: Good games, I wanted to face you in the finals.

Chrono: Would have been fun if someone taped our match, good games, and fun hanging out.

Lizzone Wolf: You're doing a lot for the Sauga scene... remember what I told you about that whole crew thing... Nice rankings, although I think having Jagg and Andy at the top of the rankings even though they didn't compete is a little ****ed.

Good games to anyone I forgot...
Not to John on you guys but.... If there had been money involved, I most certainly would have played a lot more seriously, and won it.
Lol **** luck was againts me i thought rock would win :confused:

NNR vs Noobport

5 v 5 Best Players $50 MM

Tell us when you wanna get owned..or are you guys scared?

loves it!
I dunno let us decide. We'll let you know. :lick:

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lmfao **** talki mushrooms that's gold

Nah guys it just sounds like you're preparing or training or something to battle us so why not initiate some friendly competition? :p

Don't take me too seriously haha
I like the sound of that, haha. We're rooks with potential. Believe it.

So like where is "The Spot" where all your smashing happens?

D

Deleted member

Random people's houses, I guess. I updated the post you just quoted me so see that quickly.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
The rankings are my doing and such. Thanks btw.

I noticed the scene here is pretty soft, and it's pretty bad since we're like the HEART of Canada. Montreal guys can go to hell >>. Except Chet, cause he's cool.

But yeah, Jake, as soon as after CotS! people got hugely interested in Smash from Sauga. I'm trying hard to get another one in, but it's tough to find a place to do it. I'll continue to try and get a place, but yeah man. If Sauga and Toronto both raise the number of tournaments held, more smashfest if possible and get more touch of outside talent, we really can buff up a lot.

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman
The rankings are my doing and such. Thanks btw.

I noticed the scene here is pretty soft, and it's pretty bad since we're like the HEART of Canada. Montreal guys can go to hell >>. Except Chet, cause he's cool.

But yeah, Jake, as soon as after CotS! people got hugely interested in Smash from Sauga. I'm trying hard to get another one in, but it's tough to find a place to do it. I'll continue to try and get a place, but yeah man. If Sauga and Toronto both raise the number of tournaments held, more smashfest if possible and get more touch of outside talent, we really can buff up a lot.
I hope to come out to once as soon as possible.

D

Deleted member

We're in no way going to be at MTL's level of smash unless we train for Brawl, which is hopefully tournament-friendly.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
We're in no way going to be at MTL's level of smash unless we train for Brawl, which is hopefully tournament-friendly.
:[ *in denial*

Yah, I know what you mean. I'll make my judgement at Twilight of Smash, since Ambrose is driving me there.

Which apparently, my life may not make it there. LOL?

Haha I remember I said that to Andy, he nearly choked o_o.

D

Deleted member

Hahaha, hope for your sake that it's not raining or hailing or something to make him have to drive with one hand while wiping / scraping **** off the window

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
hahahhahaha. and you gotta have the music too right? so let him put some good tuneskies on. Itll be a good road trip. and make sure he knows if you have left the car :\

what was that MM? lolol NNR vs who? = yes. On my part at least.

What does sauga/Toronto think of a Toronto Smash tourni being held soon. Perhaps in about a month and two weeks or so. Discuss.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
hahahhahaha. and you gotta have the music too right? so let him put some good tuneskies on. Itll be a good road trip. and make sure he knows if you have left the car :\

what was that MM? lolol NNR vs who? = yes. On my part at least.

What does sauga/Toronto think of a Toronto Smash tourni being held soon. Perhaps in about a month and two weeks or so. Discuss.
Nate was discussing to me about this, another NNR tournament. I'm down and in.

OH and btw. I also challenge NNR to a Teams Sets match up consisting of 3 teams with best of 3s each. First side to get 2 wins well... wins.

EDIT: Now that we got that all out our skin that's cool. Sauga and NNR have talked it through and things are cool.

BUT.

That doesn't mean Mississauga won't own the **** out of NNR LOLLL and ftr "PSO" whoever you might be, you guys are on our radar too. Watch out.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
The Current Alphamale Rankings

1. Lanowen/Andy (Samus/Jiggs)
2. I.B/Imadh (Marth/Fox)
3. Jagg/Marco (Falco/Fox)
4. ChrnoX/James (Various)
5. Runawayfire/Nate (Jiggs/Luigi)
6. The Problem/Dzenan (Falcon)
7. Drolian/Jefff (Falco/Samus)
8. DragonHawk/David (ICs/Kirby)
Hot. I'm in the top 8. Drolian, I'm looking to steal your spot!! :lick:

-ZERO-

Smash Cadet
That would be great if you guys held a tourney in the next few weeks.

Honestly, if Brawl is tournament-friendly, let's make sure we're better than these Montreal and Ottawa guys.

Top Bottom