• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

D

Deleted member

YL has no kill moves though, even his fsmash doesnt even kill at 999%

(the first part)

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
hey why are you all telling everone your combos? people can strategize to counter them and then you feel stupid.
Because we aren't being serious.

Well, I am, since I actually did Taunt around 30 times during one game, but Drolian's combos are DI-able lol and he knows that.
ALL DONE WITH FALCO, DONE AT CERTAIN PERCENTS

wuts di
He's joking lol.

And Dzenan just listed some of Falcon's crap that everyone knows about and watches for already.

DSMANIAC92

Smash Cadet
YL has no kill moves though, even his fsmash doesnt even kill at 999%

(the first part)
exactly just the first part, once you know how to use the first part you realize how useful it is. the first part stuns so if your being charged u use fsmash so the person is stunned then you send them flying.

d-air kills at 120%
u-air kills at 120%(if they are already in the air)

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
exactly just the first part, once you know how to use the first part you realize how useful it is. the first part stuns so if your being charged u use fsmash so the person is stunned then you send them flying.

d-air kills at 120%
u-air kills at 120%(if they are already in the air)
You post WAY too much and you probably suck or aren't above average at this game, so stop, come out to a tourney, get owned, and just relax.

DSMANIAC92

Smash Cadet
You post WAY too much and you probably suck or aren't above average at this game, so stop, come out to a tourney, get owned, and just relax.
I'm TRYING to find a tourney thats why im talking here so ill know if any come up!

and you cant be "Above average" at Smash bros its either you suck or not and believe me i dont.

what did i do to you anyway? im just discussing combos

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Mmkay, chlax guys. D-smash maniac, you should come to a smashfest~

And Jake, lol, a CC'd Downsmash is good with Young Link~

His dtilt is a good move to edgeguard I guess, same thing with Nair and Bair~

D-smashmaniac, when we meet, I'mma challenge you to a $5 Young Link MM, lolz.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Droliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! MM me for $1 your YLink with my Kirby plz!

Actually, DSMANIAC raises a good point. When are we looking at for future smashfests? Barring religions interfering, Easter weekend is probably the soonest time we're all going to be freeeee... anyone wanna donate their home so we can smash the place up? Figuratively, of course.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Haha! You're on! XD

...my Y. Link sucks though....

Um, maybe you guys could, but I can't meet during Easter Weekend, my mom's all gung ho about not letting me out. I probably won't go out for smashfests until school's out, or the last day of school...if you know what I mean.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Haha! You're on! XD

...my Y. Link sucks though....

Um, maybe you guys could, but I can't meet during Easter Weekend, my mom's all gung ho about not letting me out. I probably won't go out for smashfests until school's out, or the last day of school...if you know what I mean.
I'm gonna come to FX, drag your *** out. flip you teacher off and leave. roflrofl.

Haha guys this topic is officially active and spam oriented. XD Good.. job?.

D

Deleted member

YL has nothing going for him other than a cool taunt (WHICH CAN BE CANCELLED OMG)

Taunt cancel ftw

but in all seriousness, his dair is mad laggy, the only time it's really good is if you hit with a bomb first

Uair does not kill at %120

YL would be godly if he had the same KO abilities as Link..or if Link had the same wavedash and was as fast as Young Link

Personally I like playing Over-The-Hill Link and Link With A Job more though

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
THE GRMO COMBO

be fox
shoot some useless lasers at oncoming
stand at edge
sheildgrab
up throw
shine off edge
spinespike
KILL

Jeffman can tell you all about it.

THE JEFFMAN COMBO

be falco
use illusion back to the edge when someone is trying to edgegaurd you and send them flying to their doom.

I AM INVINCIBLE

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
NOSTALGIAAA~!

man I can see a mexican threatning people with Pokemon

"oh snap son, you callin me out. ***** i'll use ma pokemanz on yo azz lokos nd send u straight to pourta rico mangz"

Grmo

Smash Champion
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

....aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO SMASHBOARDS

lol april fools

check out jeffman's april fools joke: www.mother3.org

Actually I'm enjoying this. It's making me feel very nostalgic.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
oh snapz son, you callin me out lone wolf? ***** i don' take diz **** any1 imma gonna hafta call out mah CHARIZARD!!!!! DATZ RITE!!!! CHARIZARD!!!!!!

Anyways. Yeah, Friday and Saturday are both good for me. Now I'm off to perfect my wobbling, which apparently a bunch of people around here want banned. So I don't really know I'm still practicing it, but maybe I'll pull it out during friendlies or something.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
ALLOW WOBL

Grmo has encountered Adnan.

Grmo uses Fox

*battlecry*

Adnan uses Mew

*battlecry*

Fox uses drillshineupsmash

*Hp goes down very slowly*

Mew uses 151 spam posts

*hits 151 times, doing 3 HP each hit*

*DI saves Fox, Fox hangs on with 1 HP*

Fox flinches

Mew transforms into Peach

*battlecry*

Fox attempts to Shinespike Peach

Peach makes it back, almost "fainted"

Peach downsmash Fox.

Fox is sent flying, DI isn't enough.

Grmo is blacked out.

OH **** YOU NEVER WENT TO A POKECENTER

BACK TO PALLET TOWN NOOB.

Grmo

Smash Champion
lmfao

I was kidding, I don't have a cell phone. But yeah. We were talking last night and these came up about smashfest sets:

Counterpicking is allowed
Banning stages is allowed
Banning anything else results in you being kicked out, tied to a rocket and sent to a noob SSBM club
WOBBLING IS ALLOWED, because we think it would be awesome if Dave could actually pull it off in a match

We were also talking about having commentating for matches too; the idea was sparked by the MLG videos. We think it would be awesome if we could get the equipment to do that. I'm thinking we should all pitch in money to get whatever no one can bring, or something. What does everyone else think?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Dude, I'd be QUITE good at comentary, I'd say the things people really want to say... like:
"Oh **** that marth is a ***** watch as he edge gaurds...."
" Oh **** that Jiggs is totally pro cause jiggs is pro like yeah!!!"

In all honesty though, I'm drunk, but my sober commentary would be kick ***... seriously...

D

Deleted member

I personally think Connel the Obnoxious Asian should commentate

"EWW NOOBEE U FAIL AT ROWWING LIKE I ROW MY EGG ROWS EW SO NOOBEE U HAVE"

Top Bottom