• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
wth, was there a smashfest? I dont have net at home right now, my computer owned itself. So for smashfests someone be sure to call me. And for the tourni, i'm calling venues and will have a thread up soon. Having no internet access at home is going to slow things down unfortunately, but i'll do my best.

edit: okay after not being lazy and reading things, smashfest easter weekend would be pro. I <3 the commentary idea, I'd like to incorporate that maybe in the finals of my tourni. I love the mlg commentary, "oooo, sex kick to the face" from commentary on kdj and pcchris.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
alright everyone. I think i have a particular venue in mind that would be worthwhile. Im checking it out wednesday and if its everything thats needed, then the thread is going up before friday. Soo youu sauga people, make sure to come. we'll try and have a good turn out for this.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
HOLY **** ADNAN HAX'D ANDY

:0000

Well, this Saturday will be a smashfest and also a small party because Imadh's bday passed last Thursday.

But like I said it's still unofficial, lemme get back to you guys. Also, for the Mississauga guys, TTC day passes cost 8.50. If we do decide to go to NNR's turf and whoop their candy-*****, we can at a very low price. There and back.

;]

(Send your +rep to Tyrantwolf, NOT LANOWEN) >>;;

-ZERO-

Smash Cadet
I have a pretty nice microphone that should be good for this whole commentating thing.

divine knight ftw !

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Thats right fools! Tourny coming soon.... So will we be expecting you guys to lose to us in that crew match or what? Do you need more time? Have you formulated like I advised? Either way, lol we'll roast you guys..... and I'll provide the commentary!
I'm ready to **** children.

Yes, thats right.... I went there.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
I'm good with that. :)

Because this is what I'm gonna do to your Falco.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK9Q4pRmbQ0

:)

Erm... yeah.

*runs*

I counterpick Pikachu.
That Falco stinks, or he was playing around. >_>

Hardly any teching, bad DI, almost SD, upsmashes? Shield much? o_o

XD, don't forget our Young Link vs Kirby MM! XD

We should totally have a Kirby ditto, >_>. I hope I can come Saturday, but it's unlikely! I want to know the details, anyway.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHA I just saw that random *** sauga players facebook group, who the hell are those dudes? Lol are any of them any good? Source?
Adnan, you should TOTALLY set those dudes up to come play and lose money.

In all seriousness though, I might be down for saturday... details?

the problem

Smash Apprentice
Lol i saw that face book convo matt & imadh you guys just owned. I can come any days really so anything is good. Also I was thinking like 5 or so of you NNR guys come and we have a small crew battle for fun?

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
That Falco stinks, or he was playing around. >_>
lol more like the vid is like ancient as hell so everything in terms of gameplay looks crappy. Sadly, that was the only vid I could recall that Kirby ever really wrecked a Falco with, other than t!mmy and Kevvviiinnn but, I dunno, I felt like posting the funnier one. It's like a three year old vid - it doesn't mean anything lol.

In all honesty though, I'm trying to get out of playing Kirby and get my ICs to some semblance of decency lol. If we played a serious game... I definitely wouldn't be my Kirby. Although my Ice Climbers are kind of pathetic right now. My grab game is so weak right now it's sad and my manueverability is slothy and sloppy.
Drolian said:
XD, don't forget our Young Link vs Kirby MM! XD
I haven't forgotten. Young Link ditto would be kind of hot. Also, if we do get a Young Link ditto, IMO all spectators are obligated to participate in a drinking game where you take a shot every time someone uses a projectile.
Drolian said:
We should totally have a Kirby ditto, >_>. I hope I can come Saturday, but it's unlikely! I want to know the details, anyway.
lol Kirby dittos are funny. You'd better make it. >_>

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
In all honesty though, I'm trying to get out of playing Kirby and get my ICs to some semblance of decency lol. If we played a serious game... I definitely wouldn't be my Kirby. Although my Ice Climbers are kind of pathetic right now. My grab game is so weak right now it's sad and my manueverability is slothy and sloppy.
your meneuverability could use some technical work; jus tpractice wavedashing everywhere and you'll get the hang of it. as for grabbing, you owned me with it so i dont know what to say.

PS. I COULD HAVE BANNED FD IN THAT SET AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
your meneuverability could use some technical work; jus tpractice wavedashing everywhere and you'll get the hang of it. as for grabbing, you owned me with it so i dont know what to say.
Yeah. I'm trying to incorporate more dash dancing and simple running into my movements along with crazy wavedash tricks. My goal is just to make my movements a lot less choppy and faster. And, yeah, I've been practicing wavedashing around on FoD and FD. IC waveland is like over half of FoD.

But my grab game on characters that aren't susceptible to the chain throws is weak. I can only really wobble up to 70%, which may seem good but it really isn't. Given how hard it is to get a synched grab in, if I grab you when I'm synched your head should explode and nothing less. And my ability to combo Marth/Samus out of grab is poor. Ask Matt and Fransisco.
Grmo said:
PS. I COULD HAVE BANNED FD IN THAT SET AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:devil: Ban your precious FD. I'll take you to Rainbow Cruise. With Kirby. :devil: Then you will experience the full power of the u-throw Kirbycide! And my naturally sexy edgeguarding.

lol j/k. Nah I'd play ICs and take you to Dreamland or Stadium probably.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
I'm free friday i have no school or anything going on. Everyone good with friday?
dude... no one has school friday. NOOB
Yeah. I'm trying to incorporate more dash dancing and simple running into my movements along with crazy wavedash tricks. My goal is just to make my movements a lot less choppy and faster. And, yeah, I've been practicing wavedashing around on FoD and FD. IC waveland is like over half of FoD.

But my grab game on characters that aren't susceptible to the chain throws is weak. I can only really wobble up to 70%, which may seem good but it really isn't. Given how hard it is to get a synched grab in, if I grab you when I'm synched your head should explode and nothing less. And my ability to combo Marth/Samus out of grab is poor. Ask Matt and Fransisco.

:devil: Ban your precious FD. I'll take you to Rainbow Cruise. With Kirby. :devil: Then you will experience the full power of the u-throw Kirbycide! And my naturally sexy edgeguarding.

lol j/k. Nah I'd play ICs and take you to Dreamland or Stadium probably.
lmao, ok go for it. And as for wobbling, i think it would be pretty cool if you found a place where you knew you had to stop soon then did a throw (popo) to upsmash(nana) or something sexy like that. I can see your ICs becoming monsters within weeks. As for kirby, havent faced it, so I'm really looking forward to being outdone by a marshmallow. :p

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Me Vs Zero (I.B) Pools match at Sauga rankings battle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5i9DSRc_DE

That tipper put me behind the whole match, but I was able to steal it back due to amazing Jiggs DI... Jiggs is not hard to kill people.... Anyways good match Zero, till next time.
"This video has been removed by the user."

Me: ..........D,:

Also: kso, where Friday?

DSMANIAC92

Smash Cadet
LOL Dragon Hawk if that drinking game happened everyone would get soooooo drunk sooooo fast!! there wouldnt be time in between projectiles to refill the glasses.

Top Bottom