• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
:o

i r comin

ROFL for any of you that have Bernardo's/RaynEX's facebook I left him some trash-talking **** LOLLL.

Pretty funny ****.

Daniel, if you hook me up with you're number, I'll call you with info. -__- I know how it feels to be on Smashboards like once or twice a week thing (Since I'm in that position too). I'll update you and OH this is for the NNR guys too. I'm really gonna talk to the others about travelling to Toronto.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Hey T.dot peoples.. I'm in toronto right now, i'm an ottawa smasher, and i have some time tomorrow if anyone wants to play some smash. Perferably before 4. I'm in Cabage town right now, which is between Bloor, Dundas and Parliament. You can post here or text or call me on my cell at 1-613-818-9867. I'm not going to be near a computre tomorrow though to see your post if u post after 8am. Oh and your place is probably better than mine.

efex

Smash Cadet
:o

yay a Toronto community ! my long search of about 5 mins on Google is over :D

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey T.dot peoples.. I'm in toronto right now, i'm an ottawa smasher, and i have some time tomorrow if anyone wants to play some smash. Perferably before 4. I'm in Cabage town right now, which is between Bloor, Dundas and Parliament. You can post here or text or call me on my cell at 1-613-818-9867. I'm not going to be near a computre tomorrow though to see your post if u post after 8am. Oh and your place is probably better than mine.
Lol, you missed something. We were doing something today, but in Mississauga.

There is probably something happening in Mississauga tomorrow, but not many people may be able to make it on account to family/easter goings.

I dunno if you want to get a hold of the NNR guys, they post around here, so just look for them.

man i rly wanna MM someone lol
Man you got home fast.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
James I really want to play against your Pika again it's absolutely ridiculous. Our Pika dittos are so intense.

I can. Watch out for marshmallow players. They're too good.

Anyway, welcome to GTA smash stuffs. So, who do you use?
Awww... you're just saying that. btw my Kirby isn't actually that good now that people are figuring out how to beat him. Luckily my ICs are getting better faster.

btw Grmo do you have a doubles partner because I'm looking for someone to play doubles with at smashfests because James + Adnan are apparently an item.

Actually does anyone wanna partner with me in doubles or do you, like everyone else it seems, hate Pika, Kirby, ICs and/or Ness?

Also, James, do you have Matt's number or msn? If so please for the love of god PM me it so I can find out if anything's happening because I really need to know. I don't want to drive out to Mississauga and then sit around for a while with nothing to do because it got cancelled.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Grmo + JeffMan

Kay, OTT guy. Awesome, I'm gonna call you as soon as I wake up tomorrow, and maybe I can help you with Directions to get here. I think I've seen some of your posts? lol iono you look familiar. But yeah, we might have a smashfest at Matt's it's still 50/50. You should so come by, do me the favour of trying to figure out the closest subway station there, I know how to get you here from there. :0.

Today was great, it's safe to say that it's been a tough time for a few of us in terms of performance. I know it has to sorta do with a week of nothing so I'll try my best with activity. Thanks Andy for the Smashfest.

The joke of the day still has been untouched by David

No you can't! You see I like to stay alive, it's like the biggest craze

Something like that but that was still too funny.

On a VERY SERIOUS NOTE (kio maybe you could help me out here)

HOW THE HELL DID A FALCON FAIR SPIKE ME?

OMG OMG HYPE OMG OMG HYPE

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2276884&posted=1#post2276884

!! Iron Chef! DRO R U HOSTING? PHILLIP? ...

JOHNNY? O_O

efex

Smash Cadet
since I'm new and everything , how can i find out about upcoming smashfests and other event info :D

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
since I'm new and everything , how can i find out about upcoming smashfests and other event info :D
Just subscribe to and read the thread, people usually post about events if they are public.

You can probably add some people to MSN and stuff if you want.

----------

Anaway, ima sleep now.

efex

Smash Cadet
any1 interested in becoming msn buddies with a new community member ^_^

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I know i missed the fest yestday ><, i knew i should have checked ealier. But if there is one today it will be all the better with me. :laugh: I'm just leaving now to go have breakfast with my dad. The clostest subway station is the Wellsly station says my dad. And I may not get back to a computer for a little while so your better off calling me. My name is Daniel. Thanks gangster.

C

Circle

yo efex are you from Toronto? Sauga? so we can get a better sense of how close you are to one of us.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Soap Opera

James I really want to play against your Pika again it's absolutely ridiculous. Our Pika dittos are so intense.

Awww... you're just saying that. btw my Kirby isn't actually that good now that people are figuring out how to beat him. Luckily my ICs are getting better faster.

btw Grmo do you have a doubles partner because I'm looking for someone to play doubles with at smashfests because James + Adnan are apparently an item.

Actually does anyone wanna partner with me in doubles or do you, like everyone else it seems, hate Pika, Kirby, ICs and/or Ness?

Also, James, do you have Matt's number or msn? If so please for the love of god PM me it so I can find out if anything's happening because I really need to know. I don't want to drive out to Mississauga and then sit around for a while with nothing to do because it got cancelled.
<soap opera>
WAHT

James, how could you!

...you're breaking my heart, I thought we were together~
</soap opera>

Meh, I need to go to more smashfests. >_>

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
GUYS

Kay, I talked to Matt. He wanted me to as you guys which day you guys perfer.

Today for a smashfest and have a max of 10 guys come, or tomorrow and anyone can come and no limit.

Which is better for you guys?

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
>_> Iunno if I can come, I can use Imadh's B-day as an excuse prolly tomorrow, LOL.

<_< that wud b lyin

David, gimme your MSN, I added you on facebook, too...I think.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
>_> Iunno if I can come, I can use Imadh's B-day as an excuse prolly tomorrow, LOL.

<_< that wud b lyin

David, gimme your MSN, I added you on facebook, too...I think.
kk. I'm pm you my MSN.

And yeah you added me. I think.

You were the guy who added and said "DragonHawk?" or something, right?

WERE YOU A MAN ***** BEFORE SMASH
I'm not a ho pplz I just have an active and healthy sex life.

lol but no. that pic was taken like at new years so i was kind of... not sober.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
OMG @ GANON SPIKING MY TURNIP BACK @ ME!

(Ganon powershielded my turnip, which I threw up!)

Seriously, the Falcon Fair Spike still is bother me.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL JAMES REMEMBER THE YL AND PEACH COMBO!

Holy ****. Grab with YL, and Peach Dsmashs. That combo was like 90% XDDDD.

kay I wanna seriously get into "High and low" teams. One whatever tier character with a low tier player as teams.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Fine I'll make shoutouts. But only because it's you, k?

Andy: lol why is it that the worst doubles team there was the only one that managed to win vs the LV9 CPU + Andy? BECAUSE KIRBY GIMPS CPUS OKAY!!!! lol thanks for hosting man you're cool! Your Mushroom Kingdom 2 counterpick scared me. I don't like MK2 anymore. Do you feel better knowing you've destroyed a stage for me?! huh?! huh!!!??? lol good times good times.

James: **** your Pika's u-smash. Moar Pika dittos plz. And more ICs vs Peach I think I'm learning more about how to fight Peach, which is good. But I need moar training. Oh yeah. Your Pika + my Ness = sexy, no? I'd take that MM for $3. Oh and your Pika? I retract my statement about it being 7x better than your Sheik. The number is really more like, oh, 11 xD btw Young Link + Ice Climbers team was too sexy.

Matt: We may have lost a lot of teams games but Marth + Kirby/Ice Climbers was clearly the sexiest team so pfft on these "Fox + Peach" or "Jiggs + Fox" or whatever teams.

Imadh: ICE CLIMBER HATER!!!!!!! Your Fox and my Pika was a smexy match imo.

Dzenan: ICE CLIMBER HATER!!!!!! We need moar matches of CF versus Ness.

Adnan: Your Peach and I are in a good place now. I've talked it over with her and if she's comfortable in her sexual orientation then that's all that matters. Besides, James's Peach is at least twice as gay as yours given that he pulls at least 2 switchfaces per game xD Oh and seriously living is like the latest big craze all the cool kids are doing it.

Andy's Little Brother/Relative: Don't try to play Kirby! For the love of god don't learn Kirby! It's a very long and fruitless road don't do it!

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
From that facebook thing said:
If you guys need help hosting or simply want to get trained and at the same time casually play every saturday, Marlowe and I usually host mini-games every weekend.. so just call!
eydie 416-710-1606
marlowe 905-598-6277
we love newcomers LOL
Man, would that be evil to call them for training?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Anytime today is good for me... i'm so bored... i'm stuck in my sis's aprt with only a smash controller and no smash.
I might see what I could do to fix a TV in my room, and maybe you could come to my place and play. lol but your best bet is to come tomorrow if we decide to do the smashfest.

Top Bottom