• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
aight, yeah i was probably about the only person who wanted to do it today. do you still want to play today? call me if so, my # is a page or so back.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
**** wth happened to yesterday D:.

There is always Monday too.

p.s: Anyone have *** Smash?

EDIT omg, J A P is censored.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
**** wth happened to yesterday D:.

There is always Monday too.

p.s: Anyone have *** Smash?

I have starstarstar Smash. It's so uber cool, Peach is broken with the ability to eat people with her ******.

FATALITY

edit: ROFL Va-Gina is a bad word XD

But you guys should bring your other members, like Noah and Connel. And Tyler if he's not busy.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm down for going like 100%. So... I think I'll give Daniel a call and see what he's saying. Hit me up about it Jake.

LoL I Dont remember the numbers of those buses though, So I'm gonna need those, and then name of the street the bus stops at that we get off at. (A crucial peice of info I didn't have last time lol.)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
yayyyy

We could use you guys right about now, we need to get slapped back into shape. Iono, maybe we could even call those Facebook guys too XDDD.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Circle NEEDS to come. rofl.

Reminds me of Gauntlet Dark Legacy

"Red Warrior needs food badly!"

XDD

Yoo Imadh, you know of Chrono Trigger? o_0

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Nate, since you're coming tomorrow, do you think you can bring the camera you brought last time?
Well, its Circle's camera... I haven't talked to him about tomorrow yet but he might come.

(Still need those details+ a time To arrive Adnan!)

Oh yeah, called Daniel and he said he was down.

efex

Smash Cadet
yo efex are you from Toronto? Sauga? so we can get a better sense of how close you are to one of us.
I live Really close to Kipling station for anyone interested , so getting to sauga wouldn't be a problem.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
TWO O CLOCK

:0000

Yeah man, starts at 2, and I will say that we should end it at 9, I want the NNR guys to catch a bus home. Sunday schedule is real ****ed. I'll get back to you guys about bus times. But it will most likely be the same as last time, Nate. The walk to that bus stop and the other bus to Islington Station.

btw, how was the bus ride and subway back? How long did it take over all?

the problem

Smash Apprentice
ADNAN HAS STRIKED AGAIN

H4X'D

Anyway, yeah I'm all over the place nowadays lol. Okay can someone tell Marco and Circle (David, right?) to come to Matt's. Smashfest. I checked out the old NNR tournament thread rofl pretty cool.

Hope the Toronto guys can make it.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
ADNAN HAS STRIKED AGAIN

H4X'D

Anyway, yeah I'm all over the place nowadays lol. Okay can someone tell Marco and Circle (David, right?) to come to Matt's. Smashfest. I checked out the old NNR tournament thread rofl pretty cool.

Hope the Toronto guys can make it.

i c waht u did thar

I love you Adnan <3

GREAT **** AT DZENAN'S!

Ryan, we'll climb up those ranks together :00

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Apparently it is Lunch tomorrow for me, so maybe I can make it tomorrow.

If someone can PM/MSN me the address, I forgot it D:.

If not by tomorrow, I will MSN Matt or call Adnan's cell later. :3

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Apparently it is Lunch tomorrow for me, so maybe I can make it tomorrow.

If someone can PM/MSN me the address, I forgot it D:.

If not by tomorrow, I will MSN Matt or call Adnan's cell later. :3
Cell is your best bet, since like he does counter Hercule.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
OMG LOLLLL That was the funniest thing said all day. Man, that was some serious Goku/Vegeta/Trunks/Gohan **** LOLL. Hyperbolic Time Chamber **** for sure. Marco still needs to help me with the super saiyan thing. I just happened to pull it off but I seemed to lost a lot of KI.

XDD.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
You guysh better post shoutouts!!!

And I'm also trying to make a deal with my 'rents, my dad's cool with it, the problem is my mom.."If I get good on my midterms, then I'll get to go with smashfests..."

I still don't know what's wrong with me going, you know? I've made friends through this, and if my mom thinks I'm making bad friends...well, a student is just a reflection of one's teachings, so if she really has brought me up good like she wants, I'd like her to trust in me to make my decisions for once. It's like trusting herself.

the problem

Smash Apprentice
Drolian parents think just because we're playing a game that were not meeting good people my mom thought so untill I invited a bunch over few times :p. Just keep those grade's up real high and hopefully youc an join us in the bi-monthlies.
Shoutouts:

efex: I think you have alot of potential with falco, just work on your shl for a bit and get a bit faster and your falco's gonna be good in no time.

Dragon Hawk: You+Iceclimbers=G@y

Runawayfire: Man, I hope our set is uploaded soon cause that was a wicked set. That bair>rest on chrno was too wicked I wish we recorded that ;-; .

-Zero- Our last match on crew battles scared the hell out of me, i was dying inside half the match afraid i was gonna be shine spiked. ;-; <====me during the match

Circle: You've got a great shiek man you just have to use a bit more tilts and chain throws and your shiek will own us all *gets scared* xD

Grmo: **** your fox is getting ALOT better now, your shine spikes are deadly man. Work a bit more ont hose mindagames and you=ownage

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Drolian parents think just because we're playing a game that were not meeting good people my mom thought so untill I invited a bunch over few times :p. Just keep those grade's up real high and hopefully youc an join us in the bi-monthlies.

Grmo: **** your fox is getting ALOT better now, your shine spikes are deadly man. Work a bit more ont hose mindagames and you=ownage
Thanks :cool:. I've got some ideas now, which I'll work on.

And yeah Dro, you should invite us over sometime and give us food so your mom doesn't think we're a bunch of druggies or anything.

By the way, I just thought of something. Would anybody be interested in pitching in to rent a venue somewhere and running a tournament? Not anything that will be too much trouble, but I'm suffering from tournament withdrawal and I don't think I'll last until July :urg:

Anyone?

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would have come, but it was a pretty gay day.

I thought, 'ok, great! Lunch. Go there 12:00, be out by like 3 or something'.

So we had lunch, then an hour later, dessert, then my parents spent like, 3 hours doing homework with my litte brother. 3 HOURS.

They wasted a lot of my time.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
KK shoutouts. Because the moar you know the butter, the tastier the toast becomes.

Jenon - Stop hating my ICs. lol you owned my Ness.

Imadh - You are Jenon are f**king scary in teams jesus.

Matt (efex) - Your Falco isn't bad considering you've been playing for such a little time. Really try to get your SHLs perfected and your manuevering a little smoother. Also you were kind of slow JCing the shine but that's a timing thing. You're not a bad player, honestly, but you need some refinement. Come out to more smashfests. With a little work I would be happy to play doubles with you.

Matt (switchblade) - Your Sheik is getting there. Marth's spacing could use some work. Ledge-hopping aerials is also really useful.

Nate - Your Jiggs is a scary beast from hell. I would like more matches against it lol. I need to know how to fight Jiggs.

James - We need moar Pikachu dittos. And moar Peach vs ICs. And Falco vs ICs. In fact, I'd just like to play against you on the whole a lot more lol. Are you serious about maining Young Link btw? I can't imagine you without spacies lol. >__>

Adnan - :( I'm a *****. :( But lol I think I'm getting over your Peach's overwhelming Nana-slaying powers. Spamus is definitely worse for ICs :(

Jamal - Sheik can molest Jiggs easily. D-throw leads into u-air, n-air and f-air at varying percentages so use throws a lot. Dash attacks aren't to good unless you sweet-spot them and go past the shield to avoid the shield grab. Mix up your approaches and needle cancel every now and then. Your Sheik isn't bad it needs some refinement.

Grmo - lol you slayed my Kirby. I guess that's one more person I have to play ICs against. *sigh* Oh well.

Anyone not mentionned - I love you.

EDIT: If I pissed anyone off or scared anyone, I apologize lol smashfests make me act kind of crazy.

Now I'm off to learn to powershield lasers. Kthanxbai.

D

Deleted member

Thanks :cool:. I've got some ideas now, which I'll work on.

And yeah Dro, you should invite us over sometime and give us food so your mom doesn't think we're a bunch of druggies or anything.

By the way, I just thought of something. Would anybody be interested in pitching in to rent a venue somewhere and running a tournament? Not anything that will be too much trouble, but I'm suffering from tournament withdrawal and I don't think I'll last until July :urg:

Anyone?
You get the money for the rental fee from the tournament pots

efex

Smash Cadet
I need another smashfest , I'm already hooked :D, i think i should change my mind game tactic from fall off the level to kill the other person =]

i got video capture tools , so maybe next time i can bring my laptop and record some matches...hoping i figure out how to get an out signal for the video from a vcr or tv :D
or you can record it onto a vhs tape and i can transfer it to pc easy :D

Top Bottom