• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
A serious question, if I was constipated enough, would my hair grow 12 inches?

And change color? o_o

BLACK SUPER SAIYAN LOL

edit.

If you're not part of Mississauga can you go anyways and play? I'm so bored. :(

I want low tier match!

Yeah sure, it's really for anyone outside of Toronto and a few names from Toronto invited. But like I said, make sure you tell me if you're coming or not or ask if you can come or not. Just so that I can fix it up properly. You can face Grmo and maybe, if he is coming, Runawayfire.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Ryan, if we'd had that Marth ditto it would have sucked. I forget how to play marth; I'll have him back up to its old supreme awesomeness in on time though.

BTW guys, I think we all owe to Jeffman to buy cheese pizza next time; he doesn't eat anything else and he payed 10 bucks last time for a few potato wedges.

also...

I PLAY BOWSER NOW

I CAN COMBO

WHO WANTS A LOW TIER MATCH??

srsly, I used to ba amazing with Marth. I 4 stocked everyone.
My DK vs. your bowser?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
You can face Grmo and maybe, if he is coming, Runawayfire.
Well, I am interested, the only thing that discourages me is that I couldn't enter the Sauga ranking.... cause I love tourny style play.... But I might still be down.... details?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lol stos sure. i'll get owned but sure. nice sig btw.
You won't get owned. Just because you didn't do to well doesn't mean you suck. Lol It took me 1 and a half second to make it, i know it sucks.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Low tier! I'm always up for any low tier **** that's going on. Who wants to play my G&W? >_>
I will :)

You won't get owned. Just because you didn't do to well doesn't mean you suck. Lol It took me 1 and a half second to make it, i know it sucks.
I know I don't suck, but my bowser does at the moment.

EDIT: I PLAY PIKACHU NOW TOO

WITH BETTER COMBOS

Maelstrom

Smash Journeyman
I'm up for all those dittos.....and include Yoshi plz...(yes i'm starting to play Yohsi)

and Marco..i'm gonna make u a sig(don't ask y i'm just feeling random)......and btw i think the chamber worked after all:demon: :teeth:

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I will :)

I know I don't suck, but my bowser does at the moment.

EDIT: I PLAY PIKACHU NOW TOO

WITH BETTER COMBOS
PIKACHU!! :psycho: alright alirght My pika vs. your pika! pokemon battle! I choose you pikachu :p

DSMANIAC92

Smash Cadet
hey i know im not known at all here but i really just want to go to a tourney and all the tourneys i read about seem that they are for people who are known. if anybody knows of some public tourneys in Toronto or just outside of Toronto could u please tell me i'd be much appreciated.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Maybe he'd come if we'd dip the pretzels in some chocolate? Yogurt? Sex? LOLLL

I'm PMing you guys the address since Matt's rents are more... iffy about posting the address on a public site lol.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
From 1 to 2 will be warm-ups and friendlies. Things will kick up at 2. And whenever it finishes, we'll try to do a crew battle right after.

I plan to allow a good TV after the tournament for just Low Tier matches. I hope that makes you guys happy.

And yeahhh let's try and push for some 2v2 friendlies.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
kay

The pools are gonna be set 100% there but I got a good idea of how it'll look

Tier 1
Jagg
-ZERO-
ChrnoX
The Problem

Tier 2
Lone Wolf
JeffMan
Dragon_Hawk
Grmo

everybody else in one giant knob pool lol. If there is 8 extra people, than I'll split them into 2 other pools split amongst Tier 3 and 4. And so forth.

Things might get bumped down if Runawayfire shows up. BTW Runawayfire, if you do come. Once you get to SquareOne, you'll need to take the 10 bus to get to Matt's.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
FROSTING!!!!!!!!

Alright, I know not all of us were playing well but it was fun anyway. shoutouts:

Jaff: I htae myself for being gay characters in the tournament, but we had some good matches. BACON

Matt: bowser. thanks for hosting it.

Adnan: Aha, I passed you at last. matches were alright; I would have been fox but it sucked today. thanks for orgnanizing everything.

Dzenan: nice matches earlier; those were fun. I was surprised how well I did, but then again you hadn't warmed up. oh well, next time.

Marco: lol jigglypuff teams FTW!! low tier matches too, that was fun. thanks for bringing the extra cube.

Imahd: you're so awesome man. your marth combo on FoD...

Francisco: your samus is scary, literally. its intimidating. Next time we should ahve some more matches.

David: KIRBYYYYYY!!! good matches.

Ryan: yay for dittos! those were fun.

Kronic: good stuff, your samus is a lot better than before. I don't really have any advice for fox at the moment, but just to work on technical stuff; fox needs to be really fast.

And everyone else, thanks for coming.

Kr()n!c

Smash Rookie
Wow...that was so much fun 2day!

Adnan -Once again...thnx for arranging everything...and the pizza! I still have to face ur Peach!

Matt - Thnx for the facilities. Ur marth is styll the sickest.

Grmo - Loved the Ditto matches!

HAK_Devil - Dude what happened??? U were sposed to win our tier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imadh - Wow....ur beastly....

Maelstrom - Ur samus is good. Lotza fun fighting u for the 12th spot!!!

Francisco - ****....we had a good fight!!! I'd love to have a rematch nxt time!!!

Definitely gotta come to the nxt one!!

Top Bottom