• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Me and my friend TinyB might possibly be coming to the next A&C tomorrow.

Who is going? And it's only Melee, right? Can someone bring the Project M demo too?

idea

Smash Master
still haven't bought my ticket, but i'm not at home right now so i'll be doing that most likely on saturday, meant to have bought it already. i want to get tickets that leave friday around 10-noon and come back sometime on monday. anyone else?

Windrose

Smash Lord
sorry for supreme dirting yesterday. who is down for some m-e-l-double-eezle tonight? for shizzles my nipples ( Y )

unknown522

Some guy
you supreme dirted so hard man. We were like "where the **** is windrose?" like every 10 mins.

But anyways, I'm gonna be at A&C tmrw for some time cuz I was gonna enter the Soul Caliber 2 tourney. But I have plans in the morning-afternoon, so I'm gonna go there at like 4PM or so.

Ministry

Smash Ace
i went to pay my phone bill on scotia online. i realize i have $3000 in credit card debt that i did not spend.

someone got my credit card info from a store i used it at and charge my card for nearly 3k

got my card cancelled and they are looking into it.

Windrose

Smash Lord
i went to pay my phone bill on scotia online. i realize i have $3000 in credit card debt that i did not spend.

someone got my credit card info from a store i used it at and charge my card for nearly 3k

damn. that sucks.

do you have a chip in your credit card?

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
At title fight link. Being totally honest, and no fan boy hate, it doesn't look that good. I honestly think brawl would be more satisfying but I do have a PS3 so I might download a demo if they make release one just to see if I can have fun with it. If it's fun then that's all that matters.

idea

Smash Master
here's what i'm getting for megabus to montreal:

There ticket ($26)
Departs 11:30 Toronto, Toronto Coach Terminal
Arrives 17:15 Montreal, Montreal Bus Terminal, Metro Berri UQAM

Back ticket ($26)
Departs 13:30 Montreal, Montreal Bus Terminal, Metro Berri UQAM
Arrives 19:15 Toronto, Toronto Coach Terminal

Summonedfist

Smash Lord

dangers of ccs....

i can't find the exact vid, but this one will do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAyPH9jyBV0

flaws of ccs

Windrose

Smash Lord
out of country until may 14th. not sure if smashboards is blocked in censorship land of penises.

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
here's what i'm getting for megabus to montreal:

There ticket ($26)
Departs 11:30 Toronto, Toronto Coach Terminal
Arrives 17:15 Montreal, Montreal Bus Terminal, Metro Berri UQAM

Back ticket ($26)
Departs 13:30 Montreal, Montreal Bus Terminal, Metro Berri UQAM
Arrives 19:15 Toronto, Toronto Coach Terminal
What days are those for? Do people normally stay the night the tournament ends? I thought tourneys ended relatively early on Sunday for some reason.

You mean outside of the weeklies but still at A&C or someone's place?
Either. I can drive or potentially host. Depends on who's around though because I feel like us and Dylan play each other a lot lol.

idea

Smash Master
wait actually...if kage isn't housing anymore then i probably should leave sunday instead. bleh i'll ask him

edit: wait, ryan and camilo, what are you going to do if you have no housing sunday night?

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
What days are those for? Do people normally stay the night the tournament ends? I thought tourneys ended relatively early on Sunday for some reason.

Either. I can drive or potentially host. Depends on who's around though because I feel like us and Dylan play each other a lot lol.
Hey, when I don't DI in, I'm like a whole new player.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
me and my friends are arriving thursday and leaving sunday, i think were gonna sleep on the beach or something if noone houses us lol

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I wouldn't mind playing you guys ofc. Guess it depends more on how far the host is or if we go to A&C. Don't really feel like paying $5 if it's just the three of us.
Yeah, I understand. I wouldn't be able to host though since my set-up is small and I only have 1 crt.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
I'm thinking of hosting another tourney in the st. this summer. I Donno...

Would anyone be interested? It's fairly far away from most of you I'm pretty sure

:phone:

Top Bottom