• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
Have you guys read the Monthlies@Uwaterloo tourney thread at all? It's potentially cancelled unless I can get someone else to TO it... which I think I'll definitely be able to :]

Just a heads up though!

idea

Smash Master
From the BC thread:

Idea, I'm going to Ottawa for like almost 3 weeks. Host a tournament, and arrange transportation for me! By arrange, I don't necessarily mean "drive me", I mean "help me find out a means".

Imo 1 bus ride to SFU, plus, what better Christmas present than a top 15 PR and a chance to play people your own skill level later on in the brackets?

John's Triple Integration on the 4th, please.

idea

Smash Master
in that case...hey ryan, wanna team <_< you're allowed to say no, but if not i'mma ask camillo, since we were supposed to team for rom. actually i dunno what's up with him anyway.

edit: no, a midwest tourney actually, lol

unknown522

Some guy
in that case...hey ryan, wanna team <_< you're allowed to say no, but if not i'mma ask camillo, since we were supposed to team for rom. actually i dunno what's up with him anyway.

edit: no, a midwest tourney actually, lol
I was supposed to team with Hbox, but he's not going anymore.

But anyways, I'm teaming with bernard.

also, lol @ that "michael jackson: the experience" game.

edit: Man, I just got bored of Gen 5 pokemon. It's so broken and easy.

idea

Smash Master
nick: midwest tourney, and probably still the waterloo thing too. whatever that is. i never really looked into it tbh.

I was supposed to team with Hbox, but he's not going anymore.

oh cool, bernard's going too now?

i guess that means camilo isn't =/ ****, who do i team with now. i don't really wanna team with josh again cause we always do that. (no offense josh, you're probably my optimal choice =P just want variety)

edit: but, weon-x, if you are going, i'd still like to team with you like we were gonna for rom =)

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Man, I just got bored of Gen 5 pokemon. It's so broken and easy.
Sion is going through the entire game with 1 pokemon. The fire starter.
He's got a couple lvl 5s or something for cut/smash etc. But that's it.
He reached a point where he can't get any further until he has strength but he doesn't know where to get it.

Soul Silver is where it's at anyway. I have 109 Pokemon all at lvl 25 right now.
Was at 3 gym leaders but wouldn't fight them until I lvl'd them all up. Just beat them all today. Whirlpool, Strength and Fly all at once woop.

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
singles

1st 820
2nd 410
3rd 246
4th 82
5th 41
5th 41

doubles

1st 570
2nd 285
3rd 171
4th 57
5th 28
5th 28

From Alukard's post on results pg

weon - X

Smash Ace
nick: midwest tourney, and probably still the waterloo thing too. whatever that is. i never really looked into it tbh.

oh cool, bernard's going too now?

i guess that means camilo isn't =/ ****, who do i team with now. i don't really wanna team with josh again cause we always do that. (no offense josh, you're probably my optimal choice =P just want variety)

edit: but, weon-x, if you are going, i'd still like to team with you like we were gonna for rom =)
what do you mean im not going??? :( josh sent me a PM and i said yes

edit: sure i'll team with you if nick isnt going

Sanu

Smash Champion
uhh yeah, bernard isn't going to fit in the car, unless he's taking a bus or something lol

FOR THE RECORD: In order to make it up the people who were in my car for ROM3 for bailing on them, I planned to hit a US tournament in Michigan with them two weekends from now. The original ROM3 car was myself, Andrew, Alan, Kyle and Camilo. Out of those 5, only one of them can't make the trip, the individual being Andrew. Ryan called a spot first, and as such, got the ONLY empty spot in the car.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hey guys, any casual/tournies happening from dec 23rd to Jan 10th? I'll be back in town and it would be fun to play all you guys again like old times.

Oh, and a big congratulations to Dragon_Hawk =D!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Might be hosting a tournament in Toronto w/Gichan on January 8th, will keep you all posted :]

idea

Smash Master

unknown522

Some guy
Sion is going through the entire game with 1 pokemon. The fire starter.
He's got a couple lvl 5s or something for cut/smash etc. But that's it.
He reached a point where he can't get any further until he has strength but he doesn't know where to get it.

Soul Silver is where it's at anyway. I have 109 Pokemon all at lvl 25 right now.
Was at 3 gym leaders but wouldn't fight them until I lvl'd them all up. Just beat them all today. Whirlpool, Strength and Fly all at once woop.
the fire starter sucks. It's too slow and you get ***** by types all throughout the game.

Shinpora is mad broken for in game. charge beam/psychic/ice beam/light screen is amazing.

uhh yeah, bernard isn't going to fit in the car, unless he's taking a bus or something lol

FOR THE RECORD: In order to make it up the people who were in my car for ROM3 for bailing on them, I planned to hit a US tournament in Michigan with them two weekends from now. The original ROM3 car was myself, Andrew, Alan, Kyle and Camilo. Out of those 5, only one of them can't make the trip, the individual being Andrew. Ryan called a spot first, and as such, got the ONLY empty spot in the car.
bernard is supposed to go with james.

Sanu

Smash Champion
bernard is supposed to go with james.
Oooh, James is coming too?! =D

Do you know who else is gonna be in the car? It'll be nice to finally see Bernard again too, even if our rendezvous is in the states instead of Canada xfd

Top Bottom