• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Leacero

Smash Lord
the break even point is at 200AP, but even at 600AP havoc only gives 9, which is 6 more than the flat 3. So unless you get to REALLY late game and really need that 6AP, put then in the flat AD (assuming you already have 3 points in the flat AP and you need to reach 21 total)
Do base damages/non-ap sources not exist anymore or something. And im saying put the points from flat ap into havoc. the flat ad is a must for ranged mids

:phone:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I just did.....you play sooo many bots, lmao. Why do you play so many bots? For mechanics and stuff? Or is it more that you just don't want to play matches when you're not in a group?
pretty much, playing solo is not fun (life of a support main)

i prefer practicing mechanics in bots than getting a headache in normals

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
pretty much, playing solo is not fun (life of a support main)

i prefer practicing mechanics in bots than getting a headache in normals
You should learn other champs/roles. Part of being a good support is knowing what an enemy wants to do to your teammates at any given point in time, and that comes from knowing what other champs do and, more importantly, what you would do if you were on the other team. Knowing when other champs are most vulnerable has made me an even better ****-block support. Also you're not getting any better supporting if you're not playing against humans, solo queue or not.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm not working on supporting in bot games.

I know how most good champs work though. Its obscure champs rarely seen that i really don't know.

I don't own that many champs cause i joined this year too. So i just try to learn off free week champs when i can.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Even though it's annoying that 99% of the females get sex appeal (unlike 99% of the males), Soraka's new art does actually look much better.

Online so far it's strange how much people fall for Ali's gank over and over. Like, it's really not that complex, yet people will fall for it many times in a single match.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
that awesome feeling when you're supporting a Miss Fortune who gets legendary by 10 minutes.

that terrible feeling when enemy top is a Vayne and she gets fed and carries harder than MF could ever dream of.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Who was your top?
Darius. Enemy team was whining about having an AD top, then she carried them SO HARD.

And then I got matched with Oro and Ussi in a ranked team :D
it was not a fun game, sadly

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Let opponents beat that sentiment out of him. :applejack:
In my limited expirience, she seems to be a pretty good counterpick character against most people who don't have targeted gapclosers and aren't mages (not that she has a general weakness against mages, I just don't see her winning against any of the mages that actually go top).

Unfortunately, that's a pretty limited selection of characters at the moment, singed, garen, maybe malph if she can crush him pre-6.

Let opponents beat that sentiment out of him. :applejack:
Unfortunately, that's one of those things where it's very difficult to draw a clear line between doing it and losing because you have to recognize it's delaying your build resulting in the opposing AD carry doing more DPS then you in teamfights, and doesn't give you a significant enough advantage in lane to justify the delay.

Somebody whose conscious enough of the implications of builds to notice this won't make this mistake in the first place.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Back when I played Riven a lot, a well played Vayne was one of the most frustrating matchups possible. How do you close distance onto her? You can't if they are good at tumbling and use her knockback correctly. It's unlikely she'll kill Riven, but then she's a free-farming AD with a ridiculous late-game.

Okuser

Smash Ace
tumble doesn't create enough distance to get away from riven. if you're using the bushes properly she wont be able to approach the creeps after a while. the trick is to not get irreparably behind lvl 1 and 2, because she will **** you up good.

graves however beats her up pretty bad, because quick draw gives him just the right amount of distance to not get caught.

Morin0

Smash Lord
I just recently installed LoL. I don't want to piss people off for being a n00b. Are there people in here who would be kind enough to show me the ropes by letting me play in your games?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Game is being won 8- 3 in kills

someone dcs on winning team, winning team starts feeding

dc person comes back in 5 minutes

Game can't be recovered

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I just recently installed LoL. I don't want to piss people off for being a n00b. Are there people in here who would be kind enough to show me the ropes by letting me play in your games?
First, explore the game by yourself for a bit to become a little more acquainted with the game. Also, get use to people getting pissed off as you regardless if you're playing like a newbie or not.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Thank gawd someone in this thread has some restraint and doesn't spam their in-game activities at the rest of us, unlike some people

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm down to play with you I still got a smurf thats like level 12 or something like that

add me: TicoSuave

Thank gawd someone in this thread has some restraint and doesn't spam their in-game activities at the rest of us, unlike some people
^Preach.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm gold in solo queue and 3s, but not 5s. Does anyone have a gold 5s team that I could join, for the triple gold icon?

Player-3

Smash Hero
i have a gold 5s team named bag of ****s if you would like to join you have to go through initiation, where you put your bag into a **** of your choice but most people are afraid of the teeth so we only have 5 people

Top Bottom