• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
On all servers as well. I don't know the exact details, but I believe some people are abusing some kind of bug with the new mastery import that allows them to max their masteries past their limits. Hence the CD reduction on the summoner spells.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Yeah, Dr Terrible is running 1/1/28, 17 points in Swiftness, 7 points in Mastermind

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Meh, just hyper carried a game with my Ahri and someone playing as Cog. in a 4 v 5 game.

Warwick: its 4 v 5.
Warwick has started a surrender vote.
Warwick: it's 4 v 5.

Me (Ahri), Cogma, Janna, and Warwick won dispite our jungle Lee Sin getting counter-jungled and rage quitting 1 second later at level 1, even though I told him to retreat.

We were facing Vayne, Kennen, Jarvan, Volibear, and the last one I forgot. Either way, it was a long game... but we won :D

Frolossus

Smash Lord
On all servers as well. I don't know the exact details, but I believe some people are abusing some kind of bug with the new mastery import that allows them to max their masteries past their limits. Hence the CD reduction on the summoner spells.
you have always been able to change masteries however you want client side, its just that the server security check was disabled for the switch from client to server and never re-enabled

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
you have always been able to change masteries however you want client side, its just that the server security check was disabled for the switch from client to server and never re-enabled
It's probably actually that they assumed non-malicious packets being sent to edit server side masteries when they shifted masteries from client to server. Rookie mistake.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Its sad when no one on the other team made more gold than the support of your team...

I always wanted to see Karthus and Soraka on the same team, finally did :D throw in Ashe, Kennen, and Riven ult and we got ourselves a very silly team. It was a surrender at 20 :s quite sad cause the game was so fun with all the global pressure. Looking at it, they had Shen and Nocturne for global pressure :o but the power of R too stronk

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Level 30 in 91 games?
Lots of Coop vs AI, got 240 games there, i didn't really like dealing with guys smurfing

91 normal summoner's rift games*

probably some Co-op vs. AI and dominion in there too, not to mention the possibility of customs for like ARAM or ARAB or whatever kids are playing these days. It's a different ball game from back when SR was the only game in town.
Its really dumb to do normals levels 1-20

It's dependent on your summoner level iirc. Like for levels 1-10, you get full XP for Co-op I think, then like 90% 10-20, then like 75% 20-29, then really low at level 30. Something like that.
Don't really know about exp being less, you can only play Coop vs AI for 3 hours a day (resets on first win) before it gives 0 exp and IP

I assume the AI is still a joke?
It is, I played Coop vs AI though to work on my mechanical skills and understand champions better. I feel like I have a good grasp on controlling myself in game now.. the only thing I wish coop vs AI gave is playing on purple side :S that is my biggest flaw atm..

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
Its really dumb to do normals levels 1-20
Again, it's a different ball game now than for those of us who started 3 years ago. Back when I started, normals on SR were literally the only game type and every game was just a huge hodgepodge of different summoner levels and people would ***** about level and win count imbalances when they lost.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Its quite silly when I play normals now though, i'm playing with people who have at least 250+ normal wins up to like 1,200 wins.. So i think i'm doing fine.. (then again i never play blind normal)

I'm starting to love the support role though. Like I just make big plays, clutch saves and stuff.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
All the Pantheon QQ about HSS being bugged even though they opened boots and it didn't effect HSS damage at all. Classic league.
Well, the bug was pretty absurd, but I was still crushing people without abusing it fairly regularly because they were sending ranged carries mid vs. Pantheon, :laugh:. If I could go back in time with the knowledge I have now about the game, I have no doubt that I would abuse the ever-loving **** out of HSS.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Well, the bug was pretty absurd, but I was still crushing people without abusing it fairly regularly because they were sending ranged carries mid vs. Pantheon, :laugh:. If I could go back in time with the knowledge I have now about the game, I have no doubt that I would abuse the ever-loving **** out of HSS.
Opening Red Elixir on Shaco, taking red at level 1 and ganking bot lane with a red elixir popped while slapping a box down in stealth for FIRST BLORD

the best of times

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Holy....

622 players banned? (even though, in the grand scheme, that's a small number...)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I wonder if they're banning everyone who used the exploit, or just people who were ****s about it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I just played Brand for the first time, and it was pretty fun, except for the fact that my team was absolutely dominating theirs so it was no challenge :/
Related to thread title, we had a Panth that was just going balls deep at all times and didn't seem to care how many enemies he had to fight lol.

Also, opposing team Brand asked me if I had AD runes, which made me compare our attack damage and I'm pretty sure my damage was higher even though we were the same level. It's weird because I looked at my runes and masteries after and didn't have any +AD anywhere >_>

Top Bottom