• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
"Lulu is voiced by PrincessAura, a Rioter who works in player support. PrincessAura was also on a show called WCG Ultimate Gamer, a show about pro gamers. She played Super Smash Bros."

=O

Dojo

Smash Champion
She was one of the girls at the first Genesis doing the art drawings. I think she was also at that other Cali tourney that you, me, Billy, and Monica went to.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
She was one of the girls at the first Genesis doing the art drawings. I think she was also at that other Cali tourney that you, me, Billy, and Monica went to.
I actually had to play against her fox in pools at the OK/KS tourney we went to where I teamed with Ally against you and snake-boy in GF.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Surprised this is the first time someone brought up Faye lol. She used to live in the mw and was dating infernohit, then got into acting/modling/riot after moving to cali. I know her from smashbrawl rankings during 08. I don't think she plays anymore though.

Another mw smasher(melee) name chris(brid is his tag) works for riot as well. Those are th only two i know though.

:phone:

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
Although the AoE R to win comps are difficult for people at lower levels to deal with as well, so there's that.
Was watching a friends game ,waiting on them, where they did well in lane but the other teams comp was really good for team fights. Its was Mao top, Amu jungle, Fidd mid, Sona Ashe bot on the other team. SO MUCH CC. I thought at first they would do like no damage, but it didnt matter because they just dominated team fights with lots of CC and initiates that let my friends basically do nothing adn watch them selves die in teamfights.

tldr; How do you beat a team like that, with multiple heavy CC's and initiates besides QSS?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
She had on the most hoe-like outfit i've ever seen at a smash tourny.

Kinda hard to not notice her.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
"Lulu is voiced by PrincessAura, a Rioter who works in player support. PrincessAura was also on a show called WCG Ultimate Gamer, a show about pro gamers. She played Super Smash Bros."

=O
wow I didn't recognize that voice at all o_O I've met her multiple times in tournies years ago.

She had on the most hoe-like outfit i've ever seen at a smash tourny.

Kinda hard to not notice her.
Did it have anything to do with vaporeon?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I fought a team with both Yorick and Zilean on it.

/wrist

We won because in the last team fight because i got in the middle of their team on the beginning of the last team fight and Janna ulted them so they couldn't ult their AD carry before he melted.. Thank god ._.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Was watching a friends game ,waiting on them, where they did well in lane but the other teams comp was really good for team fights. Its was Mao top, Amu jungle, Fidd mid, Sona Ashe bot on the other team. SO MUCH CC. I thought at first they would do like no damage, but it didnt matter because they just dominated team fights with lots of CC and initiates that let my friends basically do nothing adn watch them selves die in teamfights.

tldr; How do you beat a team like that, with multiple heavy CC's and initiates besides QSS?
From what I've seen of higher level players against that comp is split pushing/not fighting as 5. Janna helps a lot for disengage and then try to force fights in 2s and 3s rather than 5v5 or just have a poke comp and try reaaaally hard not to get initiated on.

I don't really know though lol just what I've seen.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Just played AP Karma mid, haven't done it in a while. Was against.. AP Tristana. It was fun denying her CS by just instakilling waves at like level 7 and pushing to tower.
Karma's such a beast midgame. Does a ton of AoE damage and has awesome utility, which she keeps until lategame. I feel like her lategame damage is crappy, but she still has good utility. I saved my teammates so many times with shields and R+W for up to 40% speedbuff @_@

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So like... Nunu's ult when he's hidden. It slows enemies, correct? Isn't there text that says "slowed" when you get slowed, or am I crazy?
It seems like people don't know they're getting ulted when Nunu's in the bush/fog of war but I could have sworn you at least see "slowed" even if you're not moving ._.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So I thought i'd take the time out to ponder s2j's statement.

Let's just say there are 278 different people with more than one post in this thread.
The amount of people who don't suck?

two.

Stop posting inaccurate statements in this thread maayneeeeeee

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I'm sure no one took it close to heart.

I'm also sure the answer you're looking for is 5 (rounds to 6), not 2.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
What counters Fizz mid? Just played Ryze vs Fizz and I destroyed him in lane up to level 5/6, and then our jungler d/c'd (no ganks), bot started feeding (their jungler only ganked me) and I just started getting ***** by the fact I couldn't burst him very low with my tear of the goddess and he would jump to me and ult.

Is he invulnerable for his entire jump? That seems pretty bull**** imo.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
What counters Fizz mid? Just played Ryze vs Fizz and I destroyed him in lane up to level 5/6, and then our jungler d/c'd (no ganks), bot started feeding (their jungler only ganked me) and I just started getting ***** by the fact I couldn't burst him very low with my tear of the goddess and he would jump to me and ult.

Is he invulnerable for his entire jump? That seems pretty bull**** imo.
Exhaust.

10summoners

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Would like to participate in the up coming go4lol this weekend. If anyone is interested pls pm me (would like to form a semi-competitive team from swf). Would participate with hbj but I don't think we can this weekend so I'll be trying out people to form a team for Sunday go4lol.

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So like... Nunu's ult when he's hidden. It slows enemies, correct? Isn't there text that says "slowed" when you get slowed, or am I crazy?
It seems like people don't know they're getting ulted when Nunu's in the bush/fog of war but I could have sworn you at least see "slowed" even if you're not moving ._.
Or maybe you just see that ice below your character? I could have sworn there was SOME indicator...

I ask because I see these videos of Nunus ulting in bushes, and while I know you can't see the AoE visual, I would think you would notice the effect on your character, but I've never had it happen to me.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
Or maybe you just see that ice below your character? I could have sworn there was SOME indicator...

I ask because I see these videos of Nunus ulting in bushes, and while I know you can't see the AoE visual, I would think you would notice the effect on your character, but I've never had it happen to me.
you should see the slow particles but not the actual ice circle
it can be very hard to see if you aren't expecting it lol

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
it tells you youre slowed, but most of the time people cant figure it out fast enough lol

Top Bottom