• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
By mid game, I JUST COULDN'T DIE!
I played against a jungle nautilus yesterday. It was insane how hard he was to kill, his health bar just went down soooo slowly. So I made sure my team knew not to focus him >_>
I think I lost that game, not sure. I remember it was fun either way, I was junglebear. And that game reminded me that ganking Vladimir is extremely difficult because of pool.

You bought Twitch so you could **** faces with support Karma, right?
How does twitch have anything to do with karma? O_o

Btw, what makes Vayne say "the purifying element" and all that stuff? Is it one of her abilities, or is it just random? She's one of the few champs that say stuff out loud. Ziggs is the most annoying though, oh man. Using Volibear's ult is the most satisfying.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
So i'm starting a game up and all of a sudden my ping goes to 999 and then i dc and i can't log back onto league...

What? my internet is fine, it loads pages real fast both on my laptop i'm trying to log onto league and on my phone... what do?

Now it says server is busy!?!? BUT I GOT KICKED OUT OF A GAME!!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't see why not. Two people that get the bonus gold/regen from philo stone, and later two speed boosts if necessary. I imagine two Randuin's could be good too.

Lovage

Smash Hero
shurelyas is one of the best items in the game u should have 2 per game at least (unless ur comp doesnt call for it aka ur a ******)

edit: vayne says that **** when she levels up W for the first time

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
sooooooooo I decided to start Ranked. First game, and we had good team communication during picks. I picked Junglebear. I got godlike. Then this happened:

We proceeded to lose because Tristana disconnected for a large portion of the game, then kept having DC/lag issues. Then Brand complained about lag too.

It was

so

disappointing

That said, for some reason I "had the highest ELO" so I was the one banning in draft. And the enemy team was freaking bad. They were absurdly easy to gank, didn't ward and overextended or some crap. ugh

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Why does Brand have less CS than me, the jungler? :c

Just started ranked? Welcome to ELO hell xD

The team was nice and decent at communication, but lategame teamfights were awful because of underfarmed/underleveled carry, people lagging and not responding, and Nautilus ****ing everybody up. Vayne/Olaf/Lee Sin do lots of damage, but you can't freaking catch them because of Nautilus + tumble/dashes/ragnarok

Btw I still don't know if Frozen Mallet or Rylai's is better on Volibear. Rylai's is slightly cheaper and I easily had the gold for it, and I figured it would overall be better in teamfights because I could slow their whole team, but it was rather underwhelming, especially because of their team's escapability.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Well, do you need the AP from Rylai's? If not, Frozen Mallet is probably better, I'd think.

For an AOE slow, Randuin's is probably want you want, too.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Volibear's Roar (E) and ult scale from AP, but the scaling isn't even worth it. Attack speed actually benefits his ult more than AP does. Rylai's is one of his recommended items though, I assume because of the health and the potential for aoe slow. :/
Might be better against teams that aren't as mobile as theirs was.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I thought you only get Void Staff early on AP carries if you're LeBlanc [citation needed] or there's a lot of MR being built, otherwise you get other stuff first.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Is there a more comprehensive list of top level streams then lolcave? Because I'm fairly certain that some players aren't listed when streaming (scarra comes to mind) thanks in advance.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Volibear's Roar (E) and ult scale from AP, but the scaling isn't even worth it. Attack speed actually benefits his ult more than AP does. Rylai's is one of his recommended items though, I assume because of the health and the potential for aoe slow. :/
Might be better against teams that aren't as mobile as theirs was.
recommend items aren't set in stone

Also, going ranked already? Ballsy, i recommend using a champion that actually has a late game though.

Top Bottom